Options

It's probably because I'm pissed, but I just wanna say...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    smarchee wrote:
    well, that goes without saying :p

*giggles*

:p
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    That is so cool. Where did they stay? I wonder if they ate at the restaurant where I worked part time? Yeah we have a strict recycling program. Compost, waste and recycle and god FORBID you use the wrong bin :eek: as they tag your bins and won't take away your rubbish.

You should go in the summer.. the summers are the most beautiful. Fall is brilliant too but those beaches in the summer :)

I'm going over there tomorrow. I'll be sure to ask them. They traveled all over NE and Canadia...but absolutely fell in love with your area.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Me and my superpowers of Observancy have just tipped me on to a cute lil something...

I want to know! :D
  • Options

Oh...you already know.

• Options
    I'm going over there tomorrow. I'll be sure to ask them. They traveled all over NE and Canadia...but absolutely fell in love with your area.

I would love to see their pics :p LOL The place I worked was called Sirenella in case you want to ask.
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Oh...you already know.

alright just tell me! Pretty please! or pm me if you think I will laugh at you if I already know! ;)
  • Options
    I would love to see their pics :p LOL The place I worked was called Sirenella in case you want to ask.
    Oh, I definitely will!!! I don't think they have their pics hosted on any site. I'll try and upload them when I get over there.

• Options

I want to know too !!!! :D