It's probably because I'm pissed, but I just wanna say...

Comments

• Right now I think you guys are all swell but after I drink my bottle of wine I may get a lot more soppy :p

Seriously, though great community!!!!

Have you got more soppy yet?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Have you got more soppy yet?

I am on my way!!! :D It isn't quite seven pm here yet!!!

I don't want to get too cheeky ... oh wait yes I DO!!! :p
  • I am on my way!!! :D It isn't quite seven pm here yet!!!

I don't want to get too cheeky ... oh wait yes I DO!!! :p

wooooooo
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• wooooooo

*cheers*
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    THIS is the best fuckin Community in the world. I love you all.
    you ARE drunk..but then so am I a bit and I agree.. and we love you too!
    cider cider cider cider cider cider cider cider cider cider yeah
    I was gone for too long, last time I looked you were off to get a chinese takeaway and some BEER
    I've still got another bottle of merlot to go through! :D
    I wish I had bought 2 bottles :(..I'm out (though there's that old Medoc bottle I still have... but it's old and nice, shouldn't be drunk like that!
  • Rygar wrote:
    They're an easy drinkin' drink.
    Lightweight is the way to be. So much cheaper for the same thing.
    Not too many of those in Canada though....well Beck's only having ONE bottle of wine. Ed would laugh.

I've moved on to Bailey's.. I mean it isnt' even 9pm here yet.. :eek: ;)
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    I've moved on to Bailey's.. I mean it isnt' even 9pm here yet.. :eek: ;)

Hahahaha, a bottle of wine then some bailey's
    You're so hungover this morning.
  • So how was the morning after people?

• Pegasus wrote:
    you ARE drunk..but then so am I a bit and I agree.. and we love you too!
    I was gone for too long, last time I looked you were off to get a chinese takeaway and some BEER

Yeah I got the shop and decided on cider.. the takeaway was nice!

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

ALL?!?!? Even the Americans? You MUST be drunk!!! We love ya too ya harmless little fuck!
    :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Mad respect to you.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    aaaaaaawwww, your such a sweetheart...

so, what are you having this evening?
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Linda wrote:
    aaaaaaawwww, your such a sweetheart...

so, what are you having this evening?

nothing alcofrolick!

just having an OJ right now

My first thought this morning.. ouch, head...

My second thought.. oh well, at least I made it to my bed safely

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    it is last night i had dinner with 15 or so of the nicest pit members that i'm lucky to have had the pleasure of meeting ,and that is because of the love we share for this band ....i feel very fortunate ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Rygar wrote:
    Hahahaha, a bottle of wine then some bailey's
    You're so hungover this morning.

Pretty lazy but no so hungover ... I didn't drink the whole bottle just a little more than half!!

Ahh I got to get up and do something.
  • I don't feel too bad today either.. but I only have one can of cider left

• LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    I don't feel too bad today either.. but I only have one can of cider left

NOOOOO, DONT DO IT.....hahahaha, knock yourself out...one cant hurt you..
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Linda wrote:
    NOOOOO, DONT DO IT.....hahahaha, knock yourself out...one cant hurt you..

I think I'll leave it for a while.. savour it.. leave it in the fridge to mature, ripen.. save it for a rainy day.. all that stuff

• I don't feel too bad today either.. but I only have one can of cider left

That can of cider might go well with some pizza :p
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    That can of cider might go well with some pizza :p

hahahaha

damn that's just mean stb....:p:D:D
  • cutback wrote:
    hahahaha

damn that's just mean stb....:p:D:D

hahaha I KNOW :D

I think harmless will see the humour in it :)
  • That can of cider might go well with some pizza :p

LOL.. touche

• LOL.. touche

I had pizza delivered last night and thought I should heat that up for lunch.. I better be careful. Karma can be a bitch :p

You rock, HLF!!!
  • I had pizza delivered last night and thought I should heat that up for lunch.. I better be careful. Karma can be a bitch :p

You rock, HLF!!!

Haha.. yeah, it might be karma.. or it might be me astral projecting my ass over there and getting you back for laughing at me.

• Haha.. yeah, it might be karma.. or it might be me astral projecting my ass over there and getting you back for laughing at me.

I guess you will have to work on that astral projecting :p
  • I guess you will have to work on that astral projecting :p

So you had the pizza? Was it nice?

Yeah, I was there but at the last minute I thought, 'actually, she's pretty cute and she probably would look less cute if she was crying' so I relented from pushing the pizza onto the floor.

• So you had the pizza? Was it nice?

Yeah, I was there but at the last minute I thought, 'actually, she's pretty cute and she probably would look less cute if she was crying' so I relented from pushing the pizza onto the floor.

Yeah it was good :o

Thanks for that!! Very nice of you especially given the fact that I did laugh at you having dropped yours :eek: Me? Cute? You say that to all the girls :p
  • Yeah it was good :o

Thanks for that!! Very nice of you especially given the fact that I did laugh at you having dropped yours :eek: Me? Cute? You say that to all the girls :p

Only the cute ones ;) Send me a PM and I'll give you a score out of 10. That rhymes. Almost.

• Only the cute ones ;) Send me a PM and I'll give you a score out of 10. That rhymes. Almost.

Almost :p
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    meh
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire