Pearl Jam Girls

Comments

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I don't think I've ever played in this thread before! :eek:
  • I don't think I've ever played in this thread before! :eek:

Welcome ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Welcome ;)

Thanks! :D

Now what was everyone talking about? How great we are? :D;)
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Thanks! :D

that and how awesome it would be to find our very own Pearl Jam GUY not boy! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Thanks! :D

That's the general gist of it... oh and about or significant PJ others if you're lucky enough to have one ;):)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

LongRd. wrote:
    Hey Sen, thanks for bumping this thread up actually.

I just remember some names of people I interacted with when I rejoined The Pit back in July. There was a women here chatted some PM's with me for awhile then abruptly stopped- NOT SURE why. I think I opened up too much and she probably thought I was emo or crazy or something. Hehe. I know who the poster is but can't recall the conversations b/c I deleted most of my old Pm's. I'm not sure what her purpose as to chat with me. But I do find it weird that it STOPPED unexpectedly.

Oh well, whatever.
    I think I learn my lessons now not to open myself to strangers online. I will slowly seclude myself away for awhile and stay a low profile from now on. :)
    THAT is reeeeeeeeeeeDICULOUS. You should NOT seclude yourself from here AT ALL. Dont make me come after you!!! And TOO BADD FOR HER!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

That's the general gist of it... oh and about or significant PJ others if you're lucky enough to have one ;):)

hell YES. You know how fanfreakintastic it would be to find a guy that actually shares the obsession with Pearl Jam??!! Go to shows together???? Talk to each other using lyrics every now and then????? Oh wait.......AUDIOSIAN, YOU are amongst the lucky ones!!! :D

SENROCK! wrote:
    that and how awesome it would be to find our very own Pearl Jam GUY not boy! :D

:D Sounds good! Can I order one from the goods section? I'll take an XL please! ;)

Awww you are very lucky! :)
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    hell YES. You know how fanfreakintastic it would be to find a guy that actually shares the obsession with Pearl Jam??!! Go to shows together???? Talk to each other using lyrics every now and then????? Oh wait.......AUDIOSIAN, YOU are amongst the lucky ones!!! :D
    Awww you are very lucky! :)

Thanks Sen and Jen :D (if you'd met him you'd think I was even luckier ;))

Feel free to take the piss and make retching noises :o

Thanks Sen and Jen :D (if you'd met him you'd think I was even luckier ;))

Feel free to take the piss and make retching noises :o

:p *BARF*

Nah that is super sweet! :D
  • EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    :D Sounds good! Can I order one from the goods section? I'll take an XL please! ;)

I just checked the back room, seems they're all out of XL's...they do have XXL's though, will that do?
    heehee :D i WISH you could order from the goods section. That would be TIGHT! But then again, maybe theyd be all the same. Kinda like an average tshirt. :)

EvilMerlin wrote:
    I just checked the back room, seems they're all out of XL's...they do have XXL's though, will that do?

:eek:

YES! :D;)
    SENROCK! wrote:
    heehee :D i WISH you could order from the goods section. That would be TIGHT! But then again, maybe theyd be all the same. Kinda like an average tshirt. :)

heehee Well as long as they are good quality that wouldn't be so bad. ;) Although I guess not all the t-shirts are! :eek:
    :eek:

YES! :D;)

I'll try and set one to the side with your name on it. They are going quick, but I should be able to pull it off. :D
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    I'll try and set one to the side with your name on it. They are going quick, but I should be able to pull it off. :D
    ew pull WHAT off?!!! :eek:
    wait, wrong thread.....

EvilMerlin wrote:

THANK YOU! :D;)
    SENROCK! wrote:
    ew pull WHAT off?!!! :eek:
    wait, wrong thread.....

Yeah homie! Get outta here with yo nasty self! Take it to your trash thread...oh wait, I'm there too. :p
    THANK YOU! :D;)

You're welcome! Oh and remember, if you want any other goods, put that in a separate order as those will be delayed if you put that on this same order due to the delay in shipping.
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    You're welcome! Oh and remember, if you want any other goods, put that in a separate order as those will be delayed if you put that on this same order due to the delay in shipping.

I can't delay getting an xxl PACKAGE now can I?? :eek:

He better come wearing nothing but a bow around his :eek:

:p
    I can't delay getting an xxl PACKAGE now can I??

He better come wearing nothing but a bow around his :eek:

Whoa whoa whoa! :eek:

You need to bring yourself into the distractions thread, because wow, I'm distracted! :p

No, you can't delay getting an XXL package...actually somehow for you, you speed the process up! :D;)
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Whoa whoa whoa!

You need to bring yourself into the distractions thread, because wow, I'm distracted!

No, you can't delay getting an XXL package...actually somehow for you, you speed the process up!

HAHA! You can tell what is on my mind! :eek: :o;)

I haven't made it into the distractions thread, but I'll have to peek in there later on! ;)

PLEASE hurry with that package! ;)
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    HAHA! You can tell what is on my mind! :eek : : o ; )

I haven't made it into the distractions thread, but I'll have to peek in there later on! ; )

Tart :p

NINE MORE SLEEPS!!!! :D

The debauchery begins in NYC!! Although I have already said I would be good :rolleyes: :p. So are we ordering PJ boys???
    HAHA! You can tell what is on my mind! :eek: ;)

I haven't made it into the distractions thread, but I'll have to peek in there later on! ;)

Getting packages is on your mind!

Well your package will be on it's way, with strawberries in sangria EXCEPT! You won't be there to receive so you'll have to wait longer for your package. :sigh: It'll be arriving while you're taking your east coast trip. Sorry I couldn't find a quicker parcel service. :p
    Tart :p

NINE MORE SLEEPS!!!!

The debauchery begins in NYC!! Although I have already said I would be good :rolleyes: :p. So are we ordering PJ boys???

SLEEPS? Silly billy! :p

Yes, I am ordering an xxl one for me at home. Maybe EvilMerlin can send a couple to our hotel as well? We can have a cinque terre experience. ;)
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Getting packages is on your mind!

Well your package will be on it's way, with strawberries in sangria EXCEPT! You won't be there to receive so you'll have to wait longer for your package. :sigh: It'll be arriving while you're taking your east coast trip. Sorry I couldn't find a quicker parcel service. :p

:(

Well then let's just say when I get back I'll be EXTRA ready for my EXTRA EXTRA large package. ;)

mmmm sangria :D
    :(

Well then let's just say when I get back I'll be EXTRA ready for my EXTRA EXTRA large package. ;)

mmmm sangria :D

I see! I see. I'll make sure they store it in a safe place so nobody steals it. ;)

And let me pull a few strings and I know two more will be in NYC for you and STB. :D
    SLEEPS? Silly billy! : p

Yes, I am ordering an xxl one for me at home. Maybe EvilMerlin can send a couple to our hotel as well? We can have a cinque terre experience. ;)

:D

Yes I would like to order one please :D A Cinque Terre experience?? :eek: ;)
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    I see! I see. I'll make sure they store it in a safe place so nobody steals it. ; )

And let me pull a few strings and I know two more will be in NYC for you and STB. : D

Thanks... I can't wait ;)