Pearl Jam Girls

Comments

• JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Huh? Why?

I believe both carry pretty heavy penalties in Singapore. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    speaking of melbourne thats my next stop next june on my worldwide search for pearl jam girls, well not really but iv found a pearl jam girl in every country iv travelled to so far, even a nice italian lady who gave me discount on a pearl jam shirt :D I gotta admit pearl jam girls rock!!!

Well I'm sure you'll love it! :)

As I loved Waterford when I was there. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:

Somebody liked waterford :eek: I hear good things about aussie but its gonna be winter during out summer so its not much of a summer vacation, at least this year i can save money on summer clothes, i guess summer is overrated anyway
    Somebody liked waterford :eek: I hear good things about aussie but its gonna be winter during out summer so its not much of a summer vacation, at least this year i can save money on summer clothes, i guess summer is overrated anyway

Well I did get to see all that lovely chrystal. So I was happy. :)
    And besides it was Ireland, I loved the whole country. :)

Yeah, don't panic too much about winter in Melbourne. I mean I think it's cold but you'll probably find it quite balmy by comparison! ;) I was freezing in Ireland in May! We are having a cold winter here now but it's been 12c to 17c most days. Not so bad. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • 12C-17C has been our summer so far :( Ireland is alright, nothing too beautiful, the cities are shitholes, melbourne looks great!! And perth, how cold would i be if i went surfing in july :D
    12C-17C has been our summer so far :( Ireland is alright, nothing too beautiful, the cities are shitholes, melbourne looks great!! And perth, how cold would i be if i went surfing in july : D

hehe! Yeah, you do have shite weather over there but it's still a lovely little place as far as I'm concerned. But you're probably over it! ;)

Melbourne is good and surfing down the Great Ocean Road at Torquay or Jan Juc or Lorne or Apollo Bay this time of year is probably not that different to surfing there in summertime! But yeah, Perth, you're not gonna be cold in Perth! :D Get yourself off to Margaret River! July is the perfect time. :)

And on that note I'm off to bed. G'night. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    hehe! Yeah, you do have shite weather over there but it's still a lovely little place as far as I'm concerned. But you're probably over it! ;)

Melbourne is good and surfing down the Great Ocean Road at Torquay or Jan Juc or Lorne or Apollo Bay this time of year is probably not that different to surfing there in summertime! But yeah, Perth, you're not gonna be cold in Perth! :D Get yourself off to Margaret River! July is the perfect time. :)

And on that note I'm off to bed. G'night. :)

I gotta surf each and everyone of those places!!! I went surfing in ireland in october it was so cold i thought i was going to die, sleep already?i pretty much just woke up :D Good mornin, goodnight!
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Jeanie wrote:

Im sure i read ages ago about someone being whipped for spitting out chewing gum in singapore. Harsh, but ill bet their streets are a good bit cleaner.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • stu gee wrote:
    Im sure i read ages ago about someone being whipped for spitting out chewing gum in singapore. Harsh, but ill bet their streets are a good bit cleaner.
    Whipping scars heal but that chewing gum never comes off your shoes!!!
  • disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    Jeanie wrote:

Aha... I think I travel not via Singapore... I want chewing gum :D
    I gotta surf each and everyone of those places!!! I went surfing in ireland in october it was so cold i thought i was going to die, sleep already?i pretty much just woke up :D Good mornin, goodnight!

Yeah, well Bells is the place to be here in Victoria or Gunnamatta or Kilkunda. Oh you'll find plenty of spots! We've got a massive coast line! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    stu gee wrote:

Yes, I recall that myself. Shame that education couldn't be better served. I'm not a fan of corporal punishment meself.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Aha... I think I travel not via Singapore... I want chewing gum :D

Yeah, don't worry lovely, I'm quite sure you'll only be in Singapore for the plane to refuel. So it's likely that you won't be allowed out of the airport anyway. I know I wasn't. Surely you can't get yourself into too much trouble in an airport? ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    Yeah, don't worry lovely, I'm quite sure you'll only be in Singapore for the plane to refuel. So it's likely that you won't be allowed out of the airport anyway. I know I wasn't. Surely you can't get yourself into too much trouble in an airport? ;)

Me? Trouble on airport? Nah... not me... :D

But, eh, are there still any secrets to share ;)
  • Jeanie wrote:

I can't wait to go to Ireland and Australia.. both of them must do's on my list and that is NO secret!! :D
    Me? Trouble on airport? Nah... not me... :D

But, eh, are there still any secrets to share ;)

hehe! :D Why do I get the feeling you're playing innocent? ;)

Anyway, you'll be safe at the airport and there's no secrets here! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    I can't wait to go to Ireland and Australia.. both of them must do's on my list and that is NO secret!! :D

Well I can't speak for Ireland, (although I'm sure Hels is bustin to see you too) but Australia can't wait to see you girl! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    Well I can't speak for Ireland, (although I'm sure Hels is bustin to see you too) but Australia can't wait to see you girl! :D

Thanks, hon :) Goes the same for me. I can't wait to see Hels again and to meet you, of course
    Thanks, hon :) Goes the same for me. I can't wait to see Hels again and to meet you, of course

:) Yeah, how cool would that be? The three of us together somewhere terrorizing the world with our PJ GIRL rampage? ;):D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    :) Yeah, how cool would that be? The three of us together somewhere terrorizing the world with our PJ GIRL rampage? ;) :

Look out, world :D:D;)
    Look out, world :D:D;)

Maybe we shouldn't warn them? :D

Anyway chicky, I'm off to bed. It's 2am. I'm buggered!

Talk to you soon. Take care. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    Maybe we shouldn't warn them? :D

Anyway chicky, I'm off to bed. It's 2am. I'm buggered!

Talk to you soon. Take care. :)

Good plan. We don't want them to know we are coming ;)

Take care of yourself, J :)
  • 12C-17C has been our summer so far :( Ireland is alright, nothing too beautiful, the cities are shitholes, melbourne looks great!! And perth, how cold would i be if i went surfing in july :D

why is it that everyone that lives here thinks its alright and wants to move, but everyone else loves the place?
    where bout in ireland are u? am in county down whooo.
    When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better.
    Jeanie wrote:
    hehe! :D Why do I get the feeling you're playing innocent? ;)

Anyway, you'll be safe at the airport and there's no secrets here! :D

Because I am innocent :D I am the most honest and innocent person on this planet....

Well, I hope I survive that flight... The last flight was to Curacao and I took valium in the plane... I slept the whole flight.... I actuatlly hate flying...
    Good plan. We don't want them to know we are coming ;)

Take care of yourself, J :)

PERZACTLY girl! :D No point tipping em off, will only make em nervous! ;)

You too sweet girl. Take good care of you. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Because I am innocent :D I am the most honest and innocent person on this planet....

Well, I hope I survive that flight... The last flight was to Curacao and I took valium in the plane... I slept the whole flight.... I actuatlly hate flying...

hehehehehehehehe! :D Ok Mr Innocent! :p

Flying is a means to an end in my world. Not a huge fan of it but if it gets me where I wanna go then good enough. But Valium is very handy! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    hehehehehehehehe! :D Ok Mr Innocent! :p

Flying is a means to an end in my world. Not a huge fan of it but if it gets me where I wanna go then good enough. But Valium is very handy! ;)

That's a nice nickname for someone who smoked joints, ate hash-bonbons, ate space-cakes...

Been many times on a plane?
    That's a nice nickname for someone who smoked joints, ate hash-bonbons, ate space-cakes...

Been many times on a plane?

Perhaps Mr Green would suit you better love? ;)

Yeah, quite a few times on a plane. :) I'm guesstimating at least 20 times. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    Perhaps Mr Green would suit you better love? ;)

Yeah, quite a few times on a plane. :) I'm guesstimating at least 20 times. :)

Nah, just keep it Mr Innocent, I like that better....

Well, actually I´ve two times on a plane. The second one was an fighter (f16) and it stood still.
    Nah, just keep it Mr Innocent, I like that better....

Well, actually I´ve two times on a plane. The second one was an fighter (f16) and it stood still.

:D Whatever floats your boat love! ;) Mr Innocent it is! :D

WOW! Even a standing still f16 would be cool to be in! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift