Pearl Jam Girls

Comments

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    jojo wrote:
    PM me your addy again i think i have a few dupes hanging around i'll try to drop in the mail tonight

done
    I love to turn you on
  • As a disclaimer from yesterday, I really hadn't read all the pages of posts between Dis, STB, and Jeanie, so I assumed that Dis was a girl. My bad totally. Should've read it. Then when I actually went back and retraced the steps, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Whoops! Anyway, it's a cool conversation they're having and sorry again to interrupt it! Continue with the back scratches kids!!!!!!!!! :D

I don't think you interrupted... I thought you were going to get in on the fun :p
  • jojo wrote:
    and may I ask why not?

>Isn't it obvious? Because they are all lonely, depressed, psychopaths. And yes this includes the ones who are married or in a relationship. They are even worse. PJ girls are a whole different type of woman, henceforth known as womanoids, a term I myself coined some time ago when I ran the internet.

>A "womanoid" is severely over-emotional and constantly seeking attention; thus, they wander upon communities such as this one and entangle their lives within the wires and circuits found inside their CPU. And perhaps the most vital flaw of the species is that they simply do not understand good times.

And so on.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    chevychase wrote:
    >Isn't it obvious? Because they are all lonely, depressed, psychopaths. And yes this includes the ones who are married or in a relationship. They are even worse. PJ girls are a whole different type of woman, henceforth known as womanoids, a term I myself coined some time ago when I ran the internet.

>A "womanoid" is severely over-emotional and constantly seeking attention; thus, they wander upon communities such as this one and entangle their lives within the wires and circuits found inside their CPU. And perhaps the most vital flaw of the species is that they simply do not understand good times.

And so on.

well with all that bitterness and anger you are the real chevy chase...
  • disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    Jeanie wrote:
    hehe! :D Except for the bit where I win, it's very nice! :D

You? Winning? LMAO, it's me who's winning... I'm gonna feel some fingernails on my back :D
  • chevychase wrote:

And so on.

Looks like the girls aren't the only ones wanting attention here. ;)
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    is disconnected a guy or girl?
    he/she is on the Pearl Jam Ladies thread more than most women
    either they're being highly flirtatious, creepy, or both

6,1 feet high male.... not flirtatious or creepy... I'm the most shy person you ever met
    As a disclaimer from yesterday, I really hadn't read all the pages of posts between Dis, STB, and Jeanie, so I assumed that Dis was a girl. My bad totally. Should've read it. Then when I actually went back and retraced the steps, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Whoops! Anyway, it's a cool conversation they're having and sorry again to interrupt it! Continue with the back scratches kids!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm still celebrating the fact my back is gonna be scratched... Let's see what comes more....
    Someone is cheeky today :eek: :p

Jeanie calling it like she sees it... LMAO ... I am guilty.. haha

Scratching underneath your shirt, or on your shirt? I don't know you what you like best. :D

What's our next step? A massage? :D I really can use one monday evening...
  • Scratching underneath your shirt, or on your shirt? I don't know you what you like best.

What's our next step? A massage? I really can use one monday evening...

LMAO.

This thread has taken a totally different turn :eek::p
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    I'm just really excited to discover I'm one of these womanoid thingys! :D

hehe!! I've been called a lot of things but I'm really liking that for some reason! :D

Oh and disconnected.....I thought you were gonna be scratching my back! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:

hehe!! I've been called a lot of things but I'm really liking that for some reason! :D

Disconnected is going to be busy scratching backs ;)

I better get to bed.. OY I have to be up in the morning plus I am going to be driving like mad tomorrow night :eek:
    Disconnected is going to be busy scratching backs ;)

I better get to bed.. OY I have to be up in the morning plus I am going to be driving like mad tomorrow night : eek:

Oh well he won't really be scratching mine, or me his for that matter!

Only one person I wanna play tickle back with! :):o

Good night sweetie pie. :) Sweet dreams for you. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    LMAO.

This thread has taken a totally different turn

It sure has taken a different turn... What was the main subject again? :D
    Oh yeah, your little secret right? What was it? ;)
    Disconnected is going to be busy scratching backs

I better get to bed.. OY I have to be up in the morning plus I am going to be driving like mad tomorrow night

Busy scratching your back :D:p
    Jeanie wrote:

First I'll have to scratch stb's back... After that I'll come to you... Where do I have to fly to? :D:p
    First I'll have to scratch stb's back... After that I'll come to you... Where do I have to fly to? :D:p

Well! That's quite the offer! :D Of course I can't accept it, but it's a very interesting little offer non the less. ;)

Of course if you just wanna come visit, you'd fly in to Melbourne. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i would like a pj girl. (age, 20-ish to mid 80's is cool)
    that would be like, um, bad-ass and stuff.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Jeanie wrote:
    Well! That's quite the offer! :D Of course I can't accept it, but it's a very interesting little offer non the less. ;)

Of course if you just wanna come visit, you'd fly in to Melbourne. :)

Melbourne? :eek: Well, o.k. Be patience.. It will take some time before I'm in Melbourne... ;)
    Melbourne? :eek: Well, o.k. Be patience.. It will take some time before I'm in Melbourne... ;)

:) What's wrong with Melbourne? But I will patiently await your visit! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    :) What's wrong with Melbourne? But I will patiently await your visit! :)

There's nothing wrong with Melbourne... It's only, what will it be, a 24 hour flight away from here?
    There's nothing wrong with Melbourne... It's only, what will it be, a 24 hour flight away from here?

yeah, that sounds about right. do you guys stop over in Singapore or Bangkok? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    hehehe...she said bankock
    I love to turn you on
    Jeanie wrote:
    yeah, that sounds about right. do you guys stop over in Singapore or Bankok? :)

In Singapore... Well, I can always look around in Singapore before travelling furter to Melbourne :D:p
  • It sure has taken a different turn... What was the main subject again? :D
    Oh yeah, your little secret right? What was it?

Busy scratching your back :D:p

Funny I was just thinking of my little secret :p

I love a good back scratch.... careful of my sunburn ;)
    Funny I was just thinking of my little secret :p

I love a good back scratch.... careful of my sunburn ;)

Aha, telepathy, I knew it excisted.... What was the secret your about going to tell? :D:p

I am very carefull!! Scratching with some massage oil?
  • Aha, telepathy, I knew it excisted.... What was the secret your about going to tell? :D:p

I am very carefull!! Scratching with some massage oil?

haha...telepathy? What do you mean? I don't know what you mean ? :confused: I wasn't going to tell about my secret I was just hoping things went his way :)

Massage oil?? :eek:
    hehehe...she said bankock

:D No the funny part is, in an effort to avoid silly boy comments like this one ;) , she spelt it Bankok (hehe ban cock :D ) because she forgot to spellcheck but it turns out that's incorrect, it did look like it was, and it should be Bangkok, so what do you make of that? ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    In Singapore... Well, I can always look around in Singapore before travelling furter to Melbourne :D:p

This is very true! :) Just make sure you don't litter or chew gum!! ;):D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • speaking of melbourne thats my next stop next june on my worldwide search for pearl jam girls, well not really but iv found a pearl jam girl in every country iv travelled to so far, even a nice italian lady who gave me discount on a pearl jam shirt :D I gotta admit pearl jam girls rock!!!
    Jeanie wrote:
    This is very true! :) Just make sure you don't litter or chew gum!! ;):D

Huh? Why?