What do your co-workers do that annoys

Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
the shit out of you?

I'll start.....

1. hold a fuckin cup of tea/coffee in two hands like they're sat in the freezing cold outside, or drink coffee out of a coffee cup with a lid on like a baby would drink from a baby beaker.
2. lick every finger on their hand after eating every minscule nibble of crisp, i can even hear the noise over my ipod at times.
3. haha im annoyed at anything i think!!!

* i feel better already from just reading the two posts below - its nice to vent a little :)
Black, the greatest without a doubt........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    where tight clothes to show off their beautiful bodies

i cant concentrate
  • I work with a slow-talker.....

Even when it's most obvious that I'm really busy, he feels the need to pull up a chair and tell me a story....usually about his cats, and tells me EVERY detail....does not leave one bit out.....even if that means backtracking to an event 5 years ago.....drives me crazy.....
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    ugggghhhhhhhhhhhh...only one thankfully annoys the piss outta me, but she annoys everyone. :p firstly, she smells like an ashtray. you walk past her cube and there is a 'stench perimeter'...which is disgusting given that it means her cigarettes hang on her all the way up 32 floors. gross. also, she plays a crap clock radio in her cube, which she shouldn't, so it just sounds like tinny music/noise....very irritating. and the biggie is she is in EVERYone's business, 'watching' them. meanwhile, she comes in whenever she wants, leaves at least an hour early each day, countless half-hour cigarette breaks, etc....but she constantly comments if someone leaves 10 minutes earlier than they're 'supposed to' etc. so your basic bitchy nosey-body. :mad: can't stand her. luckily, she doesn't speak to me at all and i have little to no dealings with her nowadays, so i simply try to ignore her entirely. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    I work with a slow-talker.....

Even when it's most obvious that I'm really busy, he feels the need to pull up a chair and tell me a story....usually about his cats, and tells me EVERY detail....does not leave one bit out.....even if that means backtracking to an event 5 years ago.....drives me crazy.....

lol...........and i really did :D oooh that made me chuckle indeed, thanks!
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    woman who talk about NOTHING all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Co-worker who feels she cannot leave the house without first pouring half a bottle of perfume over her.

Same co-worker who thinks she is a model and asks endless questions about how to do her job.

Other co-worker who when speaking in Hebrew must scream every fucking word unless I look at her and politely tell her to STFU.

Thank God I only have two people that surround me. I don't think I could handle anymore.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    woman who talk about NOTHING all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't you do that here? ;)

*and we all do, not singling you out. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    eating while working next to me i have to just walk out when this woman does it ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    don't you do that here? ;)

*and we all do, not singling you out. :p

:D

Yes but here I can 'ignore' if I choose! :p
    I love to turn you on
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    TALK LOUDLY

Ohmygosh, I can't hear my own voice when I'm talking with someone on the phone because the coworker in the cubicle behind me, and the one in the cubicle to the right of me are talking so loud. I'm probably loud, too just to get my word across. I asked the one behind me to lower her voice a little once.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    TALK LOUDLY

Ohmygosh, I can't hear my own voice when I'm talking with someone on the phone because the coworker in the cubicle behind me, and the one in the cubicle to the right of me are talking so loud. I'm probably loud, too just to get my word across. I asked the one behind me to lower her voice a little once.

oh god yeah i seem to be plagued by the people who have to talk as loud as they can and about fuck all of any interest, seriously unless you have had to have the full conversation of two people re-enacted about buying a new microwave you should count ya self lucky! "so then i said to mark, when did we get the microwave, was it march 2006" and mark said "yeah i think it was, or was it april" and i said "yeah it might have been april, im not sure" and mark said "yeah i think it was ya know" this continued for at least one hour in the dullest monotonous voice you would ever wish to not hear! :( grrrrrrr!!!
  • I work with a slow-talker.....

I've a couple of them... and they usually decide to 'trap' ya when there are some big bosses around and ya wanna at least PRETEND to be busy :eek:

There is one guy here who literally offloads ALL his work onto everybody else... I'm convinced he does nothing but my boss keeps telling me to prioritise his stuff cos it's so important. One guy (whose job would normally have nothing to do with this other guys job) said he can't even go into his office... cos when he does he ends up leaving with a load of stupid jobs to do. AND he's a real sleaze... can't look ANY women in the eye and makes dirty comments that just make me cringe :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    the lady in the office right next to me (thin thin walls), is constantly coughing and clearing her throat. it's the nastiest sound ever.
  • condescend.
  • The girl who started at the same time as me. Sits on FB all day and texts and then asks me for help.. which is fine. When I try to help she says in a snotty tone.."yeah yeah I know" which cleary she doesn't. Not to mention the fact that she has missed like seven days of work since we started at the first of November :confused:

I daresay she is a patho liar.. severed an artery in your leg in Mexico and they left you in the hotel room for two and a half hours??? um yeah :rolleyes:

Most everyone else is cool.
  • my co-workers are always working on something important.

They need to be entertaining ME.

I mean I could just stay at home if I wanted to work.
    the Minions
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    interesting.....i wonder what i do that annoys me workers.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    the most annoying dude in my office is this Spanish dude who just bugs the shit outta me. He can't understand me, when ye ask him a question he goes off on a mad tangent that has nothing to do with the question, he butts into conversations and then ye have to explain a word he heard in a convo he shouldn't be listening to in the first place. He eats AAALL the time, he's really loud... grrr.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    So True, I wonder what I do that might annoy my co-workers? The good thing is that I'm one of the only girls in the office, I work with a bunch of gruff, smart men that have been here forever. The good thing about men is that there really isn't any bitchy bickering. If someone has an issue with someone else, they put it all on the table. Makes for some interesting days here. Girls are so hard to work with, they all complain about eachother behind eachothers backs, always causing problems...etc.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • I hate it when my co workers keep track of me. Unless you are my boss, why the fuck do you care where I am and what I'm doing?

I have these two ladies in the office (NOT IN MY DEPARTMENT EVEN) who are always "ratting me out" for being late or leaving early. Little do they realize, I am coming in from a meeting or leaving for one (usually :) ). I hear it from the other coworkers they bitch about it to thinking it will not get back to me.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    1. They spend too much time pondering/debating, rather then making decisions

2. They spend too much time dealing in "what-ifs"

3. They yap for hours about the most mundane topics

4. They expect me to close my office door, rather then them keeping their voices down!
    :)

I annoy them back by acting like Dr. Cox from "Scrubs" !!
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    endless bitching and moaning
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Endless Complaints

oh, and one sneezes every single day like 3-4 times in a row. I get tired of acknowleding it all the time. Does that sound bitchy?? :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    It seems that someone is ALWAYS walking past my cubicle. I guess that helps to keep me from slacking off all day. I must say that I have become a master at Alt-Tab though. ;):D

I also hate the times where someone is walking past a row of cubicles and they say everyone's name when they pass by. Someone walks by my cube and says "Mark" and in the second it takes me to turn around and acknowledge them, they are long gone...
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    There is this one girl who is always taking too long of breaks, a long lunch and is always posting on some message board. She also complains that it is too hot and brings her own fan from home......oh wait, that's me. :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
    Lizard wrote:
    Endless Complaints

oh, and one sneezes every single day like 3-4 times in a row. I get tired of acknowleding it all the time. Does that sound bitchy?? :D

That is funny, I mean how many "bless yous" do you have to say??
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    I'm glad I don't have any co-workers!
    I'm glad I don't have any co-workers!

You're lucky, you just have little ones to tend too, that hopefully don't talk back!! :)
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    You're lucky, you just have little ones to tend too, that hopefully don't talk back!! :)

Nope. He's only 7 months old. I'm still in charge.
    Nope. He's only 7 months old. I'm still in charge.

that's a cute age too....sweet!! :)
    "What a stupid lamb."