OCD-ish habits.........

13»

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    :o is it wrong that snooker turns me on? :eek:

hahah it wasnt so much the snooker it was the Tidying up !!!!!! that scared me
    *note to self dont invite H to stay as she would have a brake down!*
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V V wrote:
    hahah it wasnt so much the snooker it was the Tidying up !!!!!! that scared me
    *note to self dont invite H to stay as she would have a brake down!*
    :D:D hahahaha... no, I'm not overly tidy myself (forgetting you've never been in my house :( ) but just something about them balls being all over the place and then one by one getting tidied away :D

Yeh, I shouldn't have said anything, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

not really... its the only time you ever get to see some balls ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Haha, erm yes. But whatever I suppose. This song must've been ahead of it's time....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFJtBfzH9ko
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • dunkman wrote:
    not really... its the only time you ever get to see some balls ;)
    could say the same for you ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • cat72cat72 Posts: 2,993
    When eating a bagel or english muffin, I have to eat the bottom first.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,782
    I have ocd. tourette's.
    I miss igotid88
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    when the stereo is on and speakers are all noise.
    i can not feel comfortable when the volume level
    number setting is on an odd number.
    10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, are good levels of volume for the car stereo.
    20 is mostly selected, it's loud.
    if it's on like a 5, 9, 11, 15, 19, or whatever, i am not comfortable for some reason.
    i can't have it, i won't have it.
    it must be changed.
    i don't like looking at an odd number on the stereo.

this therory applies to the home stereo as well.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • corycory Posts: 736
    After each 37th breath I take. I must, at all costs, masturbate like nobody's business.

True Story.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    the only thing I can think of right now is that i have to put my hand on the outside of a plane while stepping onto it. (though I think that's more of my own superstition)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    cory wrote:
    After each 37th breath I take. I must, at all costs, masturbate like nobody's business.

True Story.

lol...class :D
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    the only thing I can think of right now is that i have to put my hand on the outside of a plane while stepping onto it. (though I think that's more of my own superstition)

hehe I do the same thing... :o
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • cat72 wrote:
    When eating a bagel or english muffin, I have to eat the bottom first.
    lol, I have to eat the tops first...at least I think it's the tops...whatever end doesn't have the delicious little crumbs on it...I save that end for last.
  • EddiEEddiE Posts: 125
    My boots/shoes have to be laced right over left on right foot and left over rigth on left foot....does that count as an ocd?
    Paris 7/11/96
    Manchester 4/6/00
  • tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    chadwick wrote:
    when the stereo is on and speakers are all noise.
    i can not feel comfortable when the volume level
    number setting is on an odd number.
    10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, are good levels of volume for the car stereo.
    20 is mostly selected, it's loud.
    if it's on like a 5, 9, 11, 15, 19, or whatever, i am not comfortable for some reason.
    i can't have it, i won't have it.
    it must be changed.
    i don't like looking at an odd number on the stereo.

this therory applies to the home stereo as well.

I SUFFER OF THIS TOO. ALSO, I CAN TURN OFF THE T.V ON CHANNEL 13 OR 8 I DON'T KNOW WHY, MAYBE I'M SLOWLY GETTING CRAZY
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Lights. Lights really bother me. When I leave the house I double and triple check to make sure all of the lights are turned off. If someone is over I actually make sure they shut the lights off in a room they were in.
  • Vedda11Vedda11 Posts: 35
    Well I agree with Foxy Mop---the light switches MUST be down in the off position for "off", THAT really drives me crazy. Also lately I have been Mrs. Queen Recycle, and anything that should be recycled will get plucked out of the garbage! :x (For real, unless its covered in garbage goo).

But other than that, I have these tendancies to ***want** to be super tidy (probably cos I am a Virgo 8-) ), but I am way too lazy to back it up with any real action :? . Any kind of disorganization around the house results in me having an internal fit. (Now don't get me wrong, my house is never dirty per se, but anyone with kids knows what I mean....My house is "lived in."
    Nothing said what a waste :)
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    When I played hockey, I used to check my bag at least a half dozen times to see if everything was in there.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    edited January 2013
    I guess the main things I can think of are my bed cushions. I have to have them in a certain order, my husband made the bed for first time in AGES and when I saw them I quickly hurried over to fix them. :lol:
    I hate clutter too. My kitchen and bathroom especially need to be kept clean or drives me nuts! :? I can't leave bottles, keys, glasses or anything on my benches, I always have to put them away.
    Post edited by Loulou on
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    Loulou wrote:
    I guess the main things I can think of are my bed cushions. I have to have them in a certain order, my husband made the bed for first time in AGES and when I saw them I quickly hurried over to fix them. :lol:
    I hate clutter too. My kitchen and bathroom especially need to be kept clean or drives me nuts! :?

You'd have a heart attack if you saw my house :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'm pretty much as normal as you can get.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,784
    I had a bunch when i was younger. Like making sure the doors and windows were shut and were locked a few times. Making sure everything was where it was suppose to be in my room, all the lights were turned off. When we went on vacation i would right down everything that i brought (clothes, toys, stuffed animals and whatnot and checked it off when we left.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Loulou wrote:
    I hate clutter too. My kitchen and bathroom especially need to be kept clean or drives me nuts! :?

:lol::lol:
    It's wierd isn't it? I've been living away from home since I was 17 and I've always been that way. My Mum is a neat freak too though I guess. As a little kid, I'd be doing a little art project or something and she would be right next to me having a go at me making messes. Used to drive me insane! So I make sure I'm not over the top with my little girl because I remember how much it pissed me off. :roll:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Loulou wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

:lol::lol:
    It's wierd isn't it? I've been living away from home since I was 17 and I've always been that way. My Mum is a neat freak too though I guess. As a little kid, I'd be doing a little art project or something and she would be right next to me having a go at me making messes. Used to drive me insane! So I make sure I'm not over the top with my little girl because I remember how much it pissed me off. :roll:

My mom just picked my shit up and didn't say anything to me.

Now the shit just sits around until I get around to putting it away. :lol:
    I wish she had been more like that sometimes. Made life very stressful sometimes. :roll:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2