I Hate It When People Snore

13»

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    brainofPJ wrote:
    my wife beats me for snoring
    HAHAHAHAHA sorry but this made me laugh so loud! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    :confused: were you there too?

i said 'nightmare' not 'unattainable fantasy'

;):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    i said 'nightmare' not 'unattainable fantasy'

;):D
    :eek: *leaves thread quickly and pretends she never saw anything*
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    :o what the fuck? :D

You sure this was a dream?
    I don't dream too much. When I do, they get pretty weird. If only I can remember them in greater detail.

Like, the other night I had this dream where Sandra was debating with Gordon Brown on something trivial, and started throwing cds at him when it got heated.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    Hinny wrote:
    I don't dream too much. When I do, they get pretty weird. If only I can remember them in greater detail.

Like, the other night I had this dream where Sandra was debating with Gordon Brown on something trivial, and started throwing cds at him when it got heated.
    :D that DEFINITELY wasn't a dream!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Hinny wrote:
    I don't dream too much. When I do, they get pretty weird.

dunks geek moment of the day (other than the Irish letter boxes thing)

actually you dream every single time you sleep... usually more than just one dream as well.... you just cant remember it every time.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    my husband snores sometimes. my own snoring woke me up before! it is disgusting and has caused me to lose sleep, but it's natural.

since my insomnia is so horrible, I'm thinking about going to a sleep clinic.
    why do you have to go 24 hours without sleep before your appointment? I'm sure I would nod off.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    I snore sometimes, especially if I'm really tired :o
    Shhhh.... don't tell my bf....

Saying that though, other people's snoring drives me crazy! I used to throw books at my sisters head when we shared a room at home. Anything to make her shut up...

yes ANYTHING... like a Bob the Builder pillow....

:p
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Emmi said she kicked me, and Steph threw stuff at me.

Apparently I'm invincible when I'm in a deep snore!
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Hinny wrote:
    Emmi said she kicked me, and Steph threw stuff at me.

Apparently I'm invincible when I'm in a deep snore!

I threw stuff at you too! after I ran out of things to throw, I had to start kicking. and even that only gave me/us a few seconds of silence at a time! :rolleyes: :p

I had to go to the kitchen for a while too. I was listening to music behind a closed fecking door and I could still hear you! lol.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    I threw stuff at you too! after I ran out of things to throw, I had to start kicking. and even that only gave me/us a few seconds of silence at a time! :rolleyes: :p

I had to go to the kitchen for a while too. I was listening to music behind a closed fecking door and I could still hear you! lol.
    Hey what about Rob upstairs on the landing :eek: . He even woke my housemate... and NOTHING wakes Henry!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Hey what about Rob upstairs on the landing :eek: . He even woke my housemate... and NOTHING wakes Henry!

yeah well but he wasn't snoring right next to me so I wasn't THAT bothered. :D

too bad we didn't get Rob on tape..
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Last Saturday Night on the way home from Zac Brown Band this girl was snooring on the train really loud. she did that snort thing right when she was coming outta her nap. it was so gross and i felt like throwing up.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Last Saturday Night on the way home from Zac Brown Band this girl was snooring on the train really loud. she did that snort thing right when she was coming outta her nap. it was so gross and i felt like throwing up.
    Wow, Zac Brown is really good. I like the way he plays guitar in this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Rlgu4L9J4
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Last Saturday Night on the way home from Zac Brown Band this girl was snooring on the train really loud. she did that snort thing right when she was coming outta her nap. it was so gross and i felt like throwing up.
    Wow, Zac Brown is really good. I like the way he plays guitar in this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Rlgu4L9J4
    cool video. this song was amazing live. his voice really shines on the softer songs. almost in a Aaron Lewis kinda way.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :shh:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg