Live African Wildlife Webcam

Comments

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    lots of action at the moment
  • jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    heard there was a sighting of a lion chasing a young deer like animal the other day.
  • Hyena lounging around. Coool.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    bump i love this
    I saw a pack of lions eat a giraffee today
    ok im lying :)
  • Btw, for anyone wondering about the lack of lions, I believe they're rarer in South africa than, say, East. East Africa is more famous for lions. I went to a game reserve in SA (Shlui Shlui Umfolozi) and they had no lions there.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

Btw, for anyone wondering about the lack of lions, I believe they're rarer in South africa than, say, East. East Africa is more famous for lions. I went to a game reserve in SA (Shlui Shlui Umfolozi) and they had no lions there.

i'll take your word for it. there have been lions sighted on this cam. once there was a small pack, another time a really awsome looking male.
  • jlew24asu wrote:
    i'll take your word for it. there have been lions sighted on this cam. once there was a small pack, another time a really awsome looking male.

Yeah, I believe you - just speaking generally, really. I don't doubt there are lions in this park, I just know they're slightly harder to see in SA, whereas if you went to somewhere like the Serengeti, you'd have a great chance of seeing one.

• yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I really have to start watching this thing more again. I watched it constantly for like 3 days and then kind of forgot about it, but its soo cool.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
    i need some animals here
    we got some monkeys!
    jlew24asu wrote:
    we got some monkeys!

Yea we do!!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    jlew24asu wrote:
    we got some monkeys!
    Come back monkeys!!!!
    Check out the baby monkeys! And the monkeys chasing eachother!! Hahaha :D
    Look at that baboons butt!! :D
    hyena (sp) time
    what are all those lights?

now they are gone. looks like someone with a flashlight was walking around
    we keep missing prime time. the morning for america is early evening in south africa. by the time we get settled at our desk at work its night time and the action slows down.
    dusk in africa.
    anyone been watching lately
  • check it out now, there are deer or something!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
  • genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    I missed it
    nothing now...
    :(
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    there were just giraffes on... im hooked on this site
    i want to see a lion!
  • there are elephants! there are elephants!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "

where??
  • Okay, all I see is a watering hole, am I looking at the right thing???:confused:
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
    there are elephants! there are elephants!

Maybe I missed them, but I don't see any elephants.
  • Ya missed them! They were so cool! I almost fell out of my chair! There is a bird now, not so cool. I can see a bird out of my own window right now LOL.

There are some deer or something now. Maybe a lion will come out and eat them. That'd be sweet.