London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    V V wrote:
    OOOOOooo u too ??? !!! wow
    cool :D:D:D:D:D yay for LONDON :)

i'm so excited to finally meet the Pink Lady in person! :p
    awesome! i get to meet civ too?! of course, i need the tix gods to smile on me too. what other shows, if any, are you thinking of? i am so excited!

yay! d2d! :D i'm not sure about other shows right now.... the only other city i'd like to visit is Munich, but i haven't really found any cheap travel from London to Munich and back....

Katowice or Dusseldorf are possibilities - but the cities themselves look kinda blah.... (someone, please correct me if i'm wrong!! :)) if i'm going all the way to Europe, I'd like to be able to do some sight-seeing as well... you know what i mean? :o
    Tix or not, youre coming!
    Im sure you'll get them, but if not (just in case) I will personally find you a 10c for London

haha.... alright cropdustress, you're on... :cool: :D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    civ - i hear ya! london will keep you plenty busy with sites! i used to know thast city better than NYC! :) can't wait to go back. london and dusseldorf are looking very possible...but still only buying london tix tomorrow...hope for spares later. i can't go to munich as it would crush hubby - he sooo wants to go there! dusseldorf is ok tho.....just go and visit amsterdam instead! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    swedeswede Posts: 558
    so i might be seeing dreamstar again this trip!
  • Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    civ - i hear ya! london will keep you plenty busy with sites! i used to know thast city better than NYC! :) can't wait to go back. london and dusseldorf are looking very possible...but still only buying london tix tomorrow...hope for spares later. i can't go to munich as it would crush hubby - he sooo wants to go there! dusseldorf is ok tho.....just go and visit amsterdam instead! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

yes, this is true, however, I have been to London before (albeit, 16 years ago.. :o)

i'll keep searching for travel to Munich... hopefully something will come up..... but now you guys have me thinking about another UK show.... argh! it's driving me crazy! :o:D

Oh well, if none of the other shows work out, i'm planning on skipping town and heading to Paris for a few days ;):D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    i wanna go to other shows but i dunno if i can afford it so ill be playin it by ear closer to time.

im just glad i have a lil VV for me in engerland
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    What the hell is goin on?! 15 pages is a lot to read on a Sunday morning!! :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    seen both their nekkid arses...damn scots can't keep their kilts down ;)...so i'm all set there.
    Haven't we all!!! :D:D:D BUt they again, why wear kilts with nothing underneath if it's not to show it off!

I wouldn't worry about a place to stay in London... If it's not mine, there are plenty of us in the area. I 'm telling everyone they can stay at mine, but I'm forgetting I don't live in a mansion with dozens of rooms!!!!! Obviously PJ day will be squished but if you're staying in london for longer, you can use this house as a hotel...
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    So how long are they gonna make us wait before they announce a second night?:rolleyes::D
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Binaural wrote:
    So how long are they gonna make us wait before they announce a second night?:rolleyes::D

6 years
  • Options
    I BrisK I wrote:
    6 years
    Awww :(

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    I'm new to the forums so it's highly unlikely anyone will care. But I'm definately going to the London gig! :D
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    JustDunK wrote:
    I'm new to the forums so it's highly unlikely anyone will care. But I'm definately going to the London gig! :D

i care baby... as your username is just fucking awesome :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    i care baby... as your username is just fucking awesome :D
    Cough*arselicker*cough ;)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Cough*arselicker*cough ;)

hey rob.. have you just farted?

i only ask as i'm sure i could smell spunk :p;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    daz hdaz h Posts: 5
    Well I'll be there, my 10C mebership expired just before the 24th Jan so i can't get 10C tickets which sucks but i will be in the general seats!
  • Options
    I'm so much coming... :D:D:D:D

I'll book my holidays first thing in the morning!!!!

Astoria/Reading/Vienna crew let me know your plans!!!!
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
    Vienna - 25/09/06 - the BEST day of my life
  • Options
    swede wrote:
    australia is the shiz

i want people to come visit me when i get back home

we WILL be taking you up on that...someday.
    if airfare weren't so prohibitive, and also so impossible for mr. dream to get time off during our summer months, when it's cheaper to visit oz...it would happen sooner. but it WILL! :)

and i'll see you again in london? cool! :cool:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    redrock wrote:
    Haven't we all!!! :D:D:D BUt they again, why wear kilts with nothing underneath if it's not to show it off!

I wouldn't worry about a place to stay in London... If it's not mine, there are plenty of us in the area. I 'm telling everyone they can stay at mine, but I'm forgetting I don't live in a mansion with dozens of rooms!!!!! Obviously PJ day will be squished but if you're staying in london for longer, you can use this house as a hotel...

:)
    well night before/after the gig...i know i am 'safe' at barbara's......but if i come earlier, don't know if she'll be in vienna....and after...don't know what i am doing. so yea. *makes a mental note*...thanks for that. i may just take you up on it! :p

as i said, my biggest concern is if i continue to other shows. dusseldorf, yea....if i share with someone, not too bad...it's if i want to continue to nijmegen..........hahahaha. decisions, decisions.

i asked in another thread, but i'll ask here too:
    does ANYone have barbara's phone #? i really weould like to call her before tix go on sale...be a better deicision process if i could reach her. thanks! :)

yes, this is true, however, I have been to London before (albeit, 16 years ago.. :o)

i'll keep searching for travel to Munich... hopefully something will come up..... but now you guys have me thinking about another UK show.... argh! it's driving me crazy! :o:D

Oh well, if none of the other shows work out, i'm planning on skipping town and heading to Paris for a few days ;):D

well i LIVED there 3 semesters....well over 15 years ago :p...and i am psyched to go back! i cannot go to munich w/o hubby :o...so yea. why is everyone going to paris? hahaha. i was there too, i'd rather return to amsterdam, and i think it'll be cheaper too as it's closer to the shows i may attend.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Just booked my Katowice Tickets.....
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    ya, so not long eh dreamstar

im looking forward to it. hope i last till then
  • Options
    Bump. Less than 7 hours till pre-sale.
    amongstthewav.es
    2006 - Leeds Festival
    2007 - London
    2009 - Manchester / London
    2010 - Berlin
    2012 - Manchester I / Manchester II / EV Manchester
  • Options
    Don't forget me!!

London me!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Thought I'd say hello in this thread :) I think I've met all of yas anyway :D

Oh for those who don't know... redrock has a list of people who will be needing somebody's spare for Wembley so if any of you have a spare, please let her know and she will dole them out in order of who asked first :o

Yes, I know I'm a fucking ticket whore :o but if one doesn't ask, one doesn't get :)

D2D I'm soooo fucking glad you're coming :D and anyone who may be thinking twice about putting her up, I've met her and can vouch for her not being (well not coming across anway as) a psychopathic serial killer :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Hey Helen, go to Dusseldorf and Nijgemen :D

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    Oh for those who don't know... redrock has a list of people who will be needing somebody's spare for Wembley so if any of you have a spare, please let her know and she will dole them out in order of who asked first :o

OMG :eek: Didn't think this was going to go further than the Dublin peeps! :eek:
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:
    Hey Helen, go to Dusseldorf and Nijgemen :D
    Lol, maybe could do nijgemem... that's a Saturday, isn't it? Will you have a spare? ;)

Oh sorry redrock :o well just if some of these have spares... it would be a shame if they gave them to strangers :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Lol, maybe could do nijgemem... that's a Saturday, isn't it? Will you have a spare? ;)

Oh sorry redrock :o well just if some of these have spares... it would be a shame if they gave them to strangers :o

I might :D

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    redrock wrote:
    OMG :eek: Didn't think this was going to go further than the Dublin peeps! :eek:

well as i mentioned earlier i am not 10c but would love a 10c ticket if possible, not holding my breath, and going in for public sale....
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:
    I might :D
    :D Ok, well let me know... if I get a ticket easily enough, I'll go :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    well as i mentioned earlier i am not 10c but would love a 10c ticket if possible, not holding my breath, and going in for public sale....

All the way from Australia? Or will you be in Europe anyway?