• Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    :D

i think you'll find my quote is for Ebay tickets on Tuesday :(

Ah, I must have missed that part.

A very accurate quote it is, too!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    i´m in aswell. Portugal are invading England. LOL
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    just the one show for me...

DAM LOWSY SCHOOL!
  • Options

I know, I feel bad for them too :(
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    stop panicking people, there's no worry, we'll all get tickets for Wembley:
    the WHOLE floor is for us until the end of the pre-sale.
    that's a lot of tickets!!

nothing like Dublin or Astora, or any of the others.
    Remember, we're not competing with touts and casual fnas, there's only 2 tickets per person, there's probably only 1500 ,MAXIMUM, 10c members in the UK, even if there's as many Europeans/Americans to make the trip that's only 6000 tickets...the whole venue is 12000, more than half of that is on the floor...so we're safe, fine and cruising.

I would have loved to get early entrance for it...but only a handful would have had that, then the rest would have had to struggle with the fucking leaches (touts) to get a ticket...this way, no stress :D.
    and we'll get nearly as close to a fan-club show as can be... and hopefully the setlist to go with it (hear Ed?) ;)
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    stop panicking people, there's no worry, we'll all get tickets for Wembley:
    the WHOLE floor is for us until the end of the pre-sale.
    that's a lot of tickets!!

nothing like Dublin or Astora, or any of the others.
    Remember, we're not competing with touts and casual fnas, there's only 2 tickets per person, there's probably only 1500 ,MAXIMUM, 10c members in the UK, even if there's as many Europeans/Americans to make the trip that's only 6000 tickets...the whole venue is 12000, more than half of that is on the floor...so we're safe, fine and cruising.

I would have loved to get early entrance for it...but only a handful would have had that, then the rest would have had to struggle with the fucking leaches (touts) to get a ticket...this way, no stress :D.
    and we'll get nearly as close to a fan-club show as can be... and hopefully the setlist to go with it (hear Ed?) ;)

YES! Positive thinking and it all makes sense too, i like it!
    btw, are you the same Pegasus from the RM forum?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    That's good! I'm just not going to my 4pm-5pm lecture. I'm not risking anything!

HA, i took the day off work...
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    mole1985 wrote:
    HA, i took the day off work...

That's dedication for ya!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    YES! Positive thinking and it all makes sense too, i like it!
    btw, are you the same Pegasus from the RM forum?
    yep, though I don't spend as much time there as here :)...too much time in both cases anyway! ;)
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    yep, though I don't spend as much time there as here :)...too much time in both cases anyway! ;)

lol yeah i spend way too much time on here. It can't be healthy!
    I'll get those discs out to you Monday morning.

• Options
    I'm going to have to leave work early on Monday to make sure I'm home by 5pm :eek: Just hope I don't get delayed in traffic :eek:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    I'm going to have to leave work early on Monday to make sure I'm home by 5pm :eek: Just hope I don't get delayed in traffic :eek:

*Sends extremely positive vibes through the internet*

• Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    found a return flight from manchester to dusseldorf for £156 for 2. Seriously considering this...
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    is there gonna be one massive meet up?

hopefully in a place where you dont have to be 18 ;p
  • Options
    I finish at 5pm but if the lecturer goes over you know im getting the laptop out. God bless wi-fi.

So any word on a meet up? I'm probably gonna stay in London a couple of days either side of the gig, see some sights.
    amongstthewav.es
    2006 - Leeds Festival
    2007 - London
    2009 - Manchester / London
    2010 - Berlin
    2012 - Manchester I / Manchester II / EV Manchester
  • Options
    there's a day after...my instincts are telling me (and I was one of those telling people they'd be back this year when everyone was saying no) that it will be filled.
    By what, I've got theories... but I'd advise people not to book travel out on that day..

you do what you want but I know I'm staying put until I know more (no I have no inside info...just instinct)
  • Options
    before the show we should just have a big a pearl jam hippie circle and get some people to bring guitars ;p
  • Options
    Before the show...i'll be queuing to get a good spot!

And i'm going to (hopefully) Dusseldorf, but i'm not going to fly until the 20th, on the off chance that PJ pull something out of the bag for the 19th.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

• Options

by contrast I'm staying at work to order mine... i work in the local government :o and we have one of the UK's fastest internet speeds so we can download huge mapping files

I got Astoria and Dublin with no hiccups... so i'm following tradition/superstition :)

i just pretend i'm on the phone and sit pressing f5 :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    audiodave wrote:
    Before the show...i'll be queuing to get a good spot!

And i'm going to (hopefully) Dusseldorf, but i'm not going to fly until the 20th, on the off chance that PJ pull something out of the bag for the 19th.

save me a spot! ;)
    i definitely want to plan my trip to be in london for the weekend before...meet-ups anyone? :D.....and stay thru the 20th as well. if they add anymore UK shows, 1 or 2, i may end it right there....much easier/cost effective for me. otherwise, dusseldorf is a good possibility. i so wish there weren't all those festivals between that and nijmegen....so who knows.......

i WILL be in london though! :):):) airmiles set, hubby ok, just got the ok from work.........more like so.........where you traveling for pj now? simply by asking for time off. :o haha. goinginto work late monday so i can order tix at noon here. :) yay! hope i'm lucky!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    goinginto work late monday so i can order tix at noon here. :) yay! hope i'm lucky!

i hope you are too :)

everyone will be ok ticketwise methinks :cool:
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i hope you are too :)

everyone will be ok ticketwise methinks :cool:

that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me dunk. :p
    yea...hopefully barbara will be trying as well...and i have a great internet connection, and i also believe pegasus...i think there's plenty of tix to go around for wembley.

i am REALLY keeping my fingers crossed for asnother UK show....otherwise, i don't know if i'll hit up anything else.

dunno how many plan on going to vienna, i'm not, but i really hope to spend the weekend in london. it's been 15+ years since i've been back, lived there for 1.5 years ages and ages ago...time to reminisce....and yea....major pj meet-ups! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options

well i am drunk ;)
  • Options
    yea...hopefully barbara will be trying as well...and i have a great internet connection, and i also believe pegasus...i think there's plenty of tix to go around for wembley.

i am REALLY keeping my fingers crossed for asnother UK show....otherwise, i don't know if i'll hit up anything else.

dunno how many plan on going to vienna, i'm not, but i really hope to spend the weekend in london. it's been 15+ years since i've been back, lived there for 1.5 years ages and ages ago...time to reminisce....and yea....major pj meet-ups! :D

Go to Dusseldorf and Nijmegen. You know you want to! :D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• Options
    audiodave wrote:
    Go to Dusseldorf and Nijmegen. You know you want to! :D

what was your 1000th post Audio?
  • Options
    what was your 1000th post Audio?

It was a post in a thread about Copenhagen. Nice of you to notice these things! ;)

I'm just listening to the Dublin boot...which reminds me...I can stalk you round London, as I know who you are, but you do NOT know who I am! :D

Oh, it also reminds me that it was awesome! But that's obviously secondary to the prospect of stalking people...
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• Options
    audiodave wrote:
    It was a post in a thread about Copenhagen. Nice of you to notice these things! ;)

I'm just listening to the Dublin boot...which reminds me...I can stalk you round London, as I know who you are, but you do NOT know who I am! :D

Oh, it also reminds me that it was awesome! But that's obviously secondary to the prospect of stalking people...

i do know you though ;)

were you Vedder 10 england shirt?
  • Options
    i really hope theres enough tickets to go around. this is going to be awsome, the whole standing area full of 10C folks will be an amazing atmosphere!

im going to london for the week, i finish college on the 16th, going down on 17th, pj on 18th, day in london on the 19th and going to see the lord of the rings theater production on the 20th and the rest of the week to kick back in london. so i cant wait!

hopefully be some other pearl jammers around for a night out in london on the 17th and 19th. never been out for a night out there but i bet theres some good rock clubs around.
    1) Leeds festival - 25/08/2006
    2) wembely london - 18/06/2007
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:

D, did we meet dunkman during our travels last year? We met so many people, i feel bad for not keeping track.