London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• SamuleSamule Posts: 3,231
    when you go to bbq's or whatever it is you fin's do, do you put beer in eskys? or just chuck em in some snow beside where you are sitting??
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Samule wrote:
    when you go to bbq's or whatever it is you fin's do, do you put beer in eskys? or just chuck em in some snow beside where you are sitting??

well, should someone be silly enough to have a BBQ in the winter, I'm sure the drinks would sit nicely in the snow. :D

but since we mostly have BBQs/outdoor-hang-about-events in the summer, an esky (had to look that up) is the way to go.

in the winter though the after-sauna beers usually sit in the snow waiting to be drank if they are to be consumed on a porch/terrace.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    eMMI wrote:
    well, should someone be silly enough to have a BBQ in the winter, I'm sure the drinks would sit nicely in the snow. :D

but since we mostly have BBQs/outdoor-hang-about-events in the summer, an esky (had to look that up) is the way to go.

in the winter though the after-sauna beers usually sit in the snow waiting to be drank if they are to be consumed on a porch/terrace.

Back to saunas already? :rolleyes:
    Remember this is the London thread, in a London sauna you are obliged to remove your over coat, but retain the suit and bowler hat, after an hour it is acceptable etiqette to loosen your tie and maybe unbutton the waist coat.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    eMMI wrote:

:) Thanks for that insight :)
    We have bbq's in winter, does that make us silly :p
    jamie uk wrote:
    Back to saunas already? :rolleyes:
    Remember this is the London thread, in a London sauna you are obliged to remove your over coat, but retain the suit and bowler hat, after an hour it is acceptable etiqette to loosen your tie and maybe unbutton the waist coat.

oh piss off! :rolleyes:

hmm. what you described there could have made an ok Monty Python sketch. :D

let me get this straight though, women have to wear full suits to sauna too?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    oh piss off! :rolleyes:

hmm. what you described there could have made an ok Monty Python sketch. :D

let me get this straight though, women have to wear full suits to sauna too?

No, of course not, do you think Britishers are prudes or something?
    Woman are allowed buck neked :cool:
  • EMMI

I told you I have friends in Finland that I want to visit. And I keep asking "You mean I gotta be naked in there with your family?" But to them it is so normal. I don't know why i'm posting this because you already know this since you live there :D

It was just such a surprise when i first heard about it.
    “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
    — Lao Tzu
    Samule wrote:
    :) Thanks for that insight :)
    We have bbq's in winter, does that make us silly :p

no problemo. glad to be of assistance. :D

why yes, yes it does. but if it makes you feel any better.. I think you're silly in any case. :p
    EMMI

I told you I have friends in Finland that I want to visit. And I keep asking "You mean I gotta be naked in there with your family?" But to them it is so normal. I don't know why i'm posting thin because you already know this since you live there :D

After all this info on Finland and it's sauna habits I reckon if PJ announce a show next year in Finland, 10c will be inundated for tickets :D
    eMMI wrote:
    no problemo. glad to be of assistance. :D

why yes, yes it does. but if it makes you feel any better.. I think you're silly in any case. :p
    well then. piss orf :p;):D
    EMMI

I told you I have friends in Finland that I want to visit. And I keep asking "You mean I gotta be naked in there with your family?" But to them it is so normal. I don't know why i'm posting this because you already know this since you live there :D

haha. yeah, it is a surprise to many and I can't blame them/you. :D

like you said, to us it's normal. we've (most of us at least) been going to the sauna since we were babies. and even though were naked there's nothing sexual in it. it's too hot to do anything in there anyway. ;)

besides, I'm sure they'd let you wear a bathing suit or wrap a towel around yourself if you'd want. :)
    EDIT: [best British accent I can muster] sorry! [/accent]

double post. :o
  • eMMI wrote:

like you said, to us it's normal. we've (most of us at least) been going to the sauna since we were babies. and even though were naked there's nothing sexual in it. it's too hot to do anything in there anyway. ;)

besides, I'm sure they'd let you wear a bathing suit or wrap a towel around yourself if you'd want. :)

I may have to, (wrap a towel) he's got a big family :D but it does sound nicer and more beneficial naked.
    — Lao Tzu
  • eMMI wrote:

I may have to, (wrap a towel) he's got a big family :D but it does sound nicer and more beneficial naked.
    — Lao Tzu
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    what did i start... all this sauna talk...
    oh well, no finnishsing it till i get there ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    I may have to, (wrap a towel) he's got a big family : D but it does sound nicer and more beneficial naked.

haha. well truth be told it is nicer naked. :D but it's fabulous in a towel too.

one thing to remember btw, make sure you drink enough before and after sauna. :)
    Samule wrote:
    well then. piss orf : p ; ) : D

no need to get all upset here. :p
    jamie uk wrote:
    After all this info on Finland and it's sauna habits I reckon if PJ announce a show next year in Finland, 10c will be inundated for tickets :D

:D

:D oh please, 'he's got a BIG family'...hahaha.
    Well I'm defo keeping my towel on then :p:D
  • jamie uk wrote:
    :D oh please, 'he's got a BIG family'...hahaha.
    Well I'm defo keeping my towel on then :p:D

:D (not that into being naked with his parents, but i guess in that case eMMI, the girls go seperate? but even with his Mom I'd feel weird. I'm sure all his brothers won't be joining)
    — Lao Tzu
    :D (not that into being naked with his parents, but i guess in that case eMMI, the girls go seperate? but even with his Mom I'd feel weird. I'm sure all his brothers won't be joining)

girls usually go separate to guys. one of the reasons being chatting. :D men and women gossip about different things or at least in a different way. ;)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:
    girls usually go separate to guys. one of the reasons being chatting. :D men and women gossip about different things or at least in a different way. ;)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

:cool:
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

:cool:

HAHA! There must be sauna co-ed parties, don't cha think? We'll have to ask Emmi :)
    — Lao Tzu
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    HAHA! There must be sauna co-ed parties, don't cha think? We'll have to ask Emmi :)

there probably is, but miss emmi is to nice to let us know about them
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:

it's never too hot.. mr and mrs dunk used to have sex in volcanoes... and i never took of my socks.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    jeez... you go away for a couple of days and this thread just goes....well...bonkers... :D

no wonder it got moved to AET... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    slipped down to page 4... oh, the shame...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?

hehe. parties? yous all do know that first and foremost you go to a sauna to wash yourself? ;)

but yeah, of course women and men can go to saunas together, no big deal.
    there probably is, but miss emmi is to nice to let us know about them

too nice? :rolleyes:
  • eMMI wrote:
    hehe. parties? yous all do know that first and foremost you go to a sauna to wash yourself? ;)

it just sounds sexier to sauna than just to wash yourself :D
    — Lao Tzu
    it just sounds sexier to sauna than just to wash yourself :D

haha. well that's true alright. :D
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    eMMI wrote:

too nice? :rolleyes:

U guys still talking Saunas..............its been days....:)
    aus_suz wrote:
    U guys still talking Saunas..............its been days....:)

you got something against saunas? :p

I haven't been around in the past few days, can't let questions go unanswered. :D