London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Chime wrote:
    You were one of those dancing in the fountain weren't ya :p

Jamie did you go to any of the drinks?

Nah, I couldn't get off work. I drove up to the smoke after, got there about 4.30....too late for joining group boozing sesions that had been going on since midday.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jamie uk wrote:
    Nah, I couldn't get off work. I drove up to the smoke after, got there about 4.30....too late for joining group boozing sesions that had been going on since midday.

you should have still come... we waited right until the end before going in... so you could have had a few hours at the pub.

next time boyo!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    you should have still come... we waited right until the end before going in... so you could have had a few hours at the pub.

next time boyo!

well, I had to get cleaned up man, awake at 5am, work til 12.30, drive to London from Wales..all adds up to needing a shower and change before entering public gatherings.
    I had a few swifties in the Wetherspoons pub, ....and got a bottle of wine on the way to the venue, sat on those steps outside...lots of people there....I had a brown jacket on, did you see me ? :p
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    moved to AET... :(
    go on jamie, answer the jug question!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Its was lashin after wembley...jamie's a faker!!
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Its was lashin after wembley

was it really? :confused: I have no recollection whatsoever.
    Irish Al wrote:
    ...jamie's a faker!!

oh Alsie, you don't have to put other people down to make yourself "better" in our eyes. ;)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Hey ... how is everyone...........:)
    aus_suz wrote:

I'm good. bored.. scanning el Internet-o for pictures of the Monty Python guys. :o:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • aus_suz wrote:

Cant speak for everyone but I am fine
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • eMMI wrote:
    I'm good. bored.. scanning el Internet-o for pictures of the Monty Python guys. :o:D

You're a strange one!
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

You're a strange one!

you say that like it's a bad thing.. :o
  • eMMI wrote:
    you say that like it's a bad thing.. :o

No never, strange is good :)

No never, strange is good :)

oh. *phew* good-o.

anyway, it's just cause I'm so bored. bored, bored, I'm so bloody bored!
  • eMMI wrote:
    oh. *phew* good-o.

anyway, it's just cause I'm so bored. bored, bored, I'm so bloody bored!

Yeah me to, been of work for three days and it is just so dull, cant even go for a walk as it is pissing it down.

Yeah me to, been of work for three days and it is just so dull, cant even go for a walk as it is pissing it down.

I'm at bloody work but there's nothing to do. :rolleyes: our sweets should have arrived today but they're not going to. bleh.

also, it's a fairly nice weather now but I bet that as soon as I get off work it'l start pissing with rain.
    eMMI wrote:

Im freezing its going down to 3 tonight and snow to the 400m level....hurry up spring....

Ive got Monty Python Contractual Obligation on Vinyl thats one funny album..
    Cant speak for everyone but I am fine

Good to hear that.....:)
    aus_suz wrote:
    Im freezing its going down to 3 tonight and snow to the 400m level....hurry up spring....

Ive got Monty Python Contractual Obligation on Vinyl thats one funny album..

haha. no offense but I can't help but giggle a little everytime an Aussie complains (same goes for the Irish) about how freezing it is. :D

I haven't gotten around to getting/hearing the Python albums yet but all in due time. :)
  • SamuleSamule Posts: 3,231
    eMMI wrote:
    haha. no offense but I can't help but giggle a little everytime an Aussie complains (same goes for the Irish) about how freezing it is. :D
    its bloody freezing.
    Samule wrote:
    its bloody freezing.

until it's -25 degrees... I forbid you to use the word 'freezing'. :D;)
    eMMI wrote:
    until it's -25 degrees... I forbid you to use the word 'freezing'. :D;)
    alright then, it's bloody cold, i've had to put a jumper on...and it's winter..
    eMMI wrote:

I haven't gotten around to getting/hearing the Python albums yet but all in due time. :)

It gets really cold here.....
    We cop all the cold stuff straight from Antartica.....
    Doesnt get much fresher..........:)

U need to check the Python albums out...
    I havent listened or watched much Python for some time.....
    Definitely Od'ed on it yrs back tho............:p
    Samule wrote:

Have u got a beanie now your dreads have been chopped Samule...:)
    Hows ya day been less stressed than yesterday?
  • Samule wrote:

Oh my God, not a jumper :rolleyes:

Oh my God, not a jumper :rolleyes:

my thoughts exactly. :D

see what I said about the -25 degrees. okay, even -15 will do. :p
    aus_suz wrote:
    Have u got a beanie now your dreads have been chopped Samule...:)
    Hows ya day been less stressed than yesterday?
    no beanie, maybe thats why i'm cold now...
    still pretty darn stressed, i've got a test on tuesday, assignment due friday, the week after that i've another assignment due then i'm on two weeks placement up in brisbane so i'm gonna try find somewhere to stay up there so i don't have to drive everyday, then i have another assignment due on the last day of placement :(
    eMMI wrote:
    my thoughts exactly. :D

see what I said about the -25 degrees. okay, even -15 will do. :p
    are you talking farhenheit or celsius?
    Samule wrote:
    are you talking farhenheit or celsius?

Celsius, bloody Celsius! :D
    aus_suz wrote:
    It gets really cold here.....
    We cop all the cold stuff straight from Antartica.....
    Doesnt get much fresher..........:)

U need to check the Python albums out...
    I havent listened or watched much Python for some time.....
    Definitely Od'ed on it yrs back tho............:p

will do, as soon as it's possible. :D and I should be getting Life of Brian and The Meaning of Life on the post today or tomorrow. *yey*
    eMMI wrote:
    Celsius, bloody Celsius! :D
    holy farkin woah! thats not freezing, thats fucking stupid temperatures! move to australia, it's good fun and warm :D