u know it does, really...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    u know it does, really...

Yeah I suppose it does...but does the cuff have to match the carpet? ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    where did you fish that one out from??? :D

i meant the year 19999

but thanks for the notification ;)

i was bored and trying to find some photos that i think someone posted after the London meet-up at Waxy's... spent so long wading through old posts (back when this thread was alive!) that i forgot what i was looking for or why... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    i was bored and trying to find some photos that i think someone posted after the London meet-up at Waxy's... spent so long wading through old posts (back when this thread was alive!) that i forgot what i was looking for or why... :o

it was the women at the superbowl that made you forget!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

might have been... :rolleyes:

*whistles nonchalantly*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?

did i say they had big boobies...??!!!

just to get us back on topic :o
    jrd wrote:
    did i say they had big boobies...??!!!

just to get us back on topic :o

i think you may have mentioned it, but i couldn't be sure.
    i don't thing boobies have been mentioned around here very much at all, especially on this thread. We londoners are nice people, we would not mention that on a public forum like this! Boobies!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• I've not seen this thread in a while :o
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I've not seen this thread in a while :o

me neither. :o

I wonder if there's still a chance for it to make it?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    me neither. :o

I wonder if there's still a chance for it to make it?

Well it's dying but it's not dead yet :)
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Well it's dying but it's not dead yet :)

seems so. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    you're coming to London... seems only right and proper to talk about it here... ;)

hope to make it along for a beer or two at some point, but might have to give it a miss if i'm strapping planks of wood to my feet and hurtling (HA!) down a mountain instead... :D
    jrd wrote:
    you're coming to London... seems only right and proper to talk about it here... ;)

hope to make it along for a beer or two at some point, but might have to give it a miss if i'm strapping planks of wood to my feet and hurtling (HA!) down a mountain instead... :D

*insert whitty remark here*

Damn it i can't think of one! why are you going skiing in the french alps, and i am not! you bastard!

on the other hand, if you are going in the scottish highlands, then haha, i hope you hurt yourself!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

*insert whitty remark here*

Damn it i can't think of one! why are you going skiing in the french alps, and i am not! you bastard!

on the other hand, if you are going in the scottish highlands, then haha, i hope you hurt yourself!

Scotland... no.
    might try Andorra or Bulgaria... it's cheap.
    hmmm... maybe i AM Scottish...:eek:
  • jrd wrote:
    Scotland... no.
    might try Andorra or Bulgaria... it's cheap.
    hmmm... maybe i AM Scottish...:eek:

My folks have just bought a house in Bulgaria, I have never been but guess I will have to go now :)

My folks have just bought a house in Bulgaria, I have never been but guess I will have to go now :)

i hear it is meant to be good, and cheap!!
    will get there 1 day!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

jrd wrote:

well.. wha'ts there to say about that anymore? I'm coming to London and you might make it for the meetup.. (really hope you can make it btw :)) that's about it, isn't it? :p
    eMMI wrote:
    well.. wha'ts there to say about that anymore? I'm coming to London and you might make it for the meetup.. (really hope you can make it btw :)) that's about it, isn't it? :p

yup :o
    close the thread!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Close Thread ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Close Thread ;)

nope, don't close it, i can't make it and i want to hear all about it!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• i hear it is meant to be good, and cheap!!
    will get there 1 day!!

Yeah I haven't seen it yet but will go over sometime this summer when it's nice and warm.

jrd wrote:
    yup :o
    close the thread!

well nnnooooo, no need to close it. :o surely there are loads of topics that are London and Pearl Jam related. :D
    eMMI wrote:
    well nnnooooo, no need to close it. :o surely there are loads of topics that are London and Pearl Jam related. :D

hey... don't you like Pearl Jam ? and you're coming to London...? ;)
    jrd wrote:
    hey... don't you like Pearl Jam ? and you're coming to London...? ;)

well.. you know, Pearl Jam.. they're ok...

;)

sooo. you're saying.. that I am the topic? :eek: :p
  • eMMI wrote:
    well.. you know, Pearl Jam.. they're ok...

;)

sooo. you're saying.. that I am the topic? :eek: :p

Lets all talk about Emmi!!

Lets all talk about Emmi!!

yeah.. let's not? :o:p
  • eMMI wrote:
    yeah.. let's not? :o:p

Oh come on dont be shy, tell us an interesting fact about yourself :)

Oh come on dont be shy, tell us an interesting fact about yourself :)

interesting? isn't that asking a bit too much? ;)

I don't know if this is interesting to anyone but me but I've started listening to Led Zeppelin lately and their song Darlene has inspired me to paint 3 pictures so far. :o
  • eMMI wrote:
    interesting? isn't that asking a bit too much? ;)

I don't know if this is interesting to anyone but me but I've started listening to Led Zeppelin lately and their song Darlene has inspired me to paint 3 pictures so far. :o

Ah see very interesting, I wish I could paint :(