London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Irish Al wrote:
    This is pure class, keep going at it bitches :D

I am not 'going at' anything, how dare you insinuate such a thing :o
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Nah I'm just in a good mood, I only have 9 more days to work before I go on me holls :D

Darn Argos Bastards :mad:

oh is this your fancy holiday with the rowing boat and those two junkie blokes?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    oh is this your fancy holiday with the rowing boat and those two junkie blokes?

I by rowing boat you mean cruise ship and if by junkie bloke you mean Vince Neil then yes that is the one.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I am not 'going at' anything, how dare you insinuate such a thing :o

Feck off you're like a teenage bunny, after discovering the bould thing :p
    I by rowing boat you mean cruise ship and if by junkie bloke you mean Vince Neil then yes that is the one.

Whats all this about?? :confused:
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Feck off you're like a teenage bunny, after discovering the bould thing :p

Hmmm OK :rolleyes:

Irish Al wrote:
    Whats all this about?? :confused:
    I am going on the Motley Cruise on the 24th. It sails from Miami to Mexico via Key West and is organised by Vince Neil from Motley Crue. He will be travelling with us and performing along with Ratt Skid Row & Slaughter.

Then after that we are of for a week in NYC.

I can't wait :D

sounds awesome... not as awesome as my forthcoming 3 nights in Skegness though.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:

I've not been to Skegness in years, we use to go to the Butlins there for summer holidays :o

I've not been to Skegness in years, we use to go to the Butlins there for summer holidays :o

i'm not actually going.. but yeah i went once when iwas a kid for my summer holidays.. it was alright although there was one year when this headcase family from lancashire turned up and they smelled so bad that sheep were fainting and they set fire to their hai..... wait a minute!!!! what year did you go?

*looks suspiciously at Surfy*
  • dunkman wrote:
    i'm not actually going.. but yeah i went once when iwas a kid for my summer holidays.. it was alright although there was one year when this headcase family from lancashire turned up and they smelled so bad that sheep were fainting and they set fire to their hai..... wait a minute!!!! what year did you go?

*looks suspiciously at Surfy*

What a holiday that was, such fond memories.

What a holiday that was, such fond memories.

me too... i remember that girls mum took my cherry.

left me with a just plain muffin.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I'm confused... :o

about everything. :eek:

anyway, carry on. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    I'm confused... :o

about everything. :eek:

anyway, carry on. :D

Pervert ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Pervert ;)

oh feck off. :rolleyes:

I haven't even read this thread in ages.. :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    oh feck off. :rolleyes:

:p

;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

;)

don't stick your tongue out at me!

*hides*

:D
    eMMI wrote:
    don't stick your tongue out at me!

*hides*

You love it :p:p:p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    You love it :p:p:p

*continues to hide*

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Emmi... what's the Finnish word for a travelling salesman who sells caustic soda to the soap-making industry ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:

Skegness... Skeggy... SkegNESSSSSSSS...
    no, doesn't matter how you say it, it still summons up the image of a shitehole... :)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    eMMI wrote:

you're not the only one judging by how many times i've had to lovingly coax it back onto page 1...! but thanks goodness it's now been revived and will continue to go from strength to strength until it's the longest, strongest, softest toilet paper in the world...

...errr... sorry, lost my train of thought there... :o

i'd just like to say that tonight is the first night i haven't had any alcohol for about a month and the strain is beginning to show... ;)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I know i dont hang out in this thread but i need help

I need a bed for 2 nights at the beging of Feb. as close to shoreditch as possible, could anyone help me plz ??
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    Emmi... what's the Finnish word for a travelling salesman who sells caustic soda to the soap-making industry ?

feck off i think that translates too....

anyways, a big hello to all of the london crew from AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!
    they decided to let me back into the country! not sure why, but they did!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    jrd wrote:

:confused:

interesting question..

I'm not too bothered to try and find out a "correct" word for that.. so I'll give you this: 'saippuakauppias'. :D (that actually just means someone who sells soap but ah well. :p) see how it's the same word spelled backwards too!
    eMMI wrote:
    :confused:

interesting question..

I'm not too bothered to try and find out a "correct" word for that.. so I'll give you this: 'saippuakauppias'. :D (that actually just means someone who sells soap but ah well. :p) see how it's the same word spelled backwards too!

then that'll be the word :)
    i heard somewhere (might have been a re-run of QI :o) ) that it's the longest palindrome in any language...

oh dear... i really do need to get a life... has a venue/meeting place/time been arranged for the 26th yet ?
    jrd wrote:
    i heard somewhere (might have been a re-run of QI :o) ) that it's the longest palindrome in any language...

hmmmm.. riveting

fuckingeekatronortakeegnikcuf
    dunkman wrote:
    hmmmm.. riveting

fuckingeekatronortakeegnikcuf

you read it AND felt the need to reply, you sad, sad, little man... ;)
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:

is it sadder that u wanted to know to start with???
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!

of course it is! but that's not the point. or is it ... ? :confused:

well... noo.. why would it be sad? I don't think wanting to know silly and useless things like that is silly.

honest!

jrd wrote:

and yet you felt the compulsion to then reply to my reply ... :p

anyway, havent you got the original Boba Fett to go and dust or something ;)