London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    and yet you felt the compulsion to then reply to my reply ... :p

...and then you just HAD to reply to my reply to.... etc etc
    anyway, havent you got the original Boba Fett to go and dust or something ;)

what's one of them then ? sounds like a Romanian gymnast... though i don't know why i'd be dusting her...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    ...and then you just HAD to reply to my reply to.... etc etc

what's one of them then ? sounds like a Romanian gymnast... though i don't know why i'd be dusting her...

this thread is lacking something it used to have alot!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    this thread is lacking something it used to have alot!

boobies ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    keep the thread alive... i'm planning on a 2 night piss up in London sometime in Sept... who's with me :)

yeah i know its early but i'll pester the beejesus out of you until then anyway :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    keep the thread alive... i'm planning on a 2 night piss up in London sometime in Sept... who's with me :)

yeah i know its early but i'll pester the beejesus out of you until then anyway :)

i have had thoughts of popping my head in over that side of the world at that time! fits in nicely with oktoberfest!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I'm in Dunky!!!! You and your lady playing tourist again?
    redrock wrote:

i think he wants to get down there away from the mrs so he can play naked twister with everyone again!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

redrock wrote:

nah it'll just be me... well maybe Don as well.. but i'm definitely doing it :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Cool! Make sure your week-end doesn't clash with other meet-ups (like the oktoberfest in September!).

Will you wear a kilt?
  • Evening all.

I've only just found out about Hippiemom's passing and now I feel very depressed and want to curl up in a little ball somewhere :(
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I've only just found out about Hippiemom's passing and now I feel very depressed and want to curl up in a little ball somewhere :(

{{{stoney}}}}
    redrock wrote:
    Cool! Make sure your week-end doesn't clash with other meet-ups (like the oktoberfest in September!).

Will you wear a kilt?

oktoberfest is in germany though ;)

nah i want to come down at a good time and i want it to tie in with Byrnzie coming back :cool:

will i heck wear a kilt... i had to get my bits oot just to get into a nightclub last time i wore it in London :eek:.. so yeah i'll wear it :)
    september sounds good... though anything sounds good when it's so far away...
    a bit like Scotland really... :D

come on down, wee man, and bring your Oyster card with you, it should still be vaild!

and you too Soupy... then again, it'll probably clash with a tour in OZ/NZ so we'll all be down under, eh...?
    jrd wrote:
    september sounds good... though anything sounds good when it's so far away...
    a bit like Scotland really... :D

come on down, wee man, and bring your Oyster card with you, it should still be vaild!

and you too Soupy... then again, it'll probably clash with a tour in OZ/NZ so we'll all be down under, eh...?

i will be where the tour is.... job depending!!
    got an interview tomorrow :) turned a job down today!! sounded boring!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Dunky... did you see this in the Dublin thread?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Well, I'm coming back to England next Monday. I've been having a few problems with my boss and a couple of others in the office and the bottom line is I'm flying back to Blighty Monday. Looks like I'm gonna just miss out on the weekend meet-up.
    I'm not sure when I'll be coming back out to Korea. I may come back in a couple of months, though I might wait until the end of the year.
    Just thought I'd update ya!
    redrock wrote:
    Dunky... did you see this in the Dublin thread?

nah i didnt so thanks red!!!

i'll need to see what we're up to finances wise.. i might come down in May/June instead :)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    anyone want to come with me ????

http://www.tribalondon.co.uk/haflas

location Shorditch town hall
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:

oh cool.. group masturbation!!

*raises both hands*

*actually only raises left hand as right is busy*
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:

http://www.tribalondon.co.uk/haflas

location Shorditch town hall

damn.. wrong month.. :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    oh cool.. group masturbation!!

*raises both hands*

*actually only raises left hand as right is busy*

....am I too late :confused:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    ....am I too late :confused:

a latecomer, eh ?

:o
    :rolleyes:

you were all to late ! :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    haha VV love your sig - jamgasms!!!

what chance of a 2008 tour then ? snot looking good methinks...
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    belfast1 wrote:

we shall wait and see about the tour. me thinks soemthing will happen following the 10c email a few weeks back.
    Bonnoroo announcement soon!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

belfast1 wrote:

them shows are a bit sticky :D

I think they will have a yr off with just the odd lil thing here n there, dout europe will see them we've had a fair run :) briffly !
    and talking of sticky... how do they get all the big-boobied, blonde-haired, bimbos at the front (or right near the camera) for the half-time show at the Superbowl ?

and why is Tom Petty playing it ?

and why is it on BBC2 ?

and why am i watching it ?

at least Radio 5 have got Greg Brady doing the commentary. YAKUBU!!!
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm stopping at 19999 baby!!!!

not too far to go now Dunk....
    jrd wrote:
    and talking of sticky... how do they get all the big-boobied, blonde-haired, bimbos at the front (or right near the camera) for the half-time show at the Superbowl ?

they are blonde, big bobbied and bimbos.... question answered....
    jrd wrote:
    and why is Tom Petty playing it ?

because they thought the blonde, big boobied bimbos would like it
    jrd wrote:
    and why is it on BBC2 ?
    That is a very good question, it is usually on sky, probably something to do with big boobied blone bimbos and the BBC not having enough of them
    jrd wrote:
    and why am i watching it ?
    to see all the big-boobied, blonde-haired, bimbos
    jrd wrote:
    at least Radio 5 have got Greg Brady doing the commentary. YAKUBU!!!
    ok, i dont know why that is... surely nothing to do with all the big-boobied, blonde-haired, bimbos :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    they are blonde, big bobbied and bimbos.... question answered....

because they thought the blonde, big boobied bimbos would like it

That is a very good question, it is usually on sky, probably something to do with big boobied blone bimbos and the BBC not having enough of them

to see all the big-boobied, blonde-haired, bimbos

ok, i dont know why that is... surely nothing to do with all the big-boobied, blonde-haired, bimbos :D

It's nothing to do with the big blonde bimbos :D
    I need a coffee!
    jrd wrote:
    not too far to go now Dunk....

where did you fish that one out from??? :D

i meant the year 19999

but thanks for the notification ;)