London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Drink, Feck, Arse, Girls!
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Careful now, down with that sort of thing.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    mmm beer...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Drink, Feck, Arse, Girls!

interesting statement. :confused:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    interesting statement. :confused:

you will tell us you've seen/heard of Father Ted... won't you ?
    go on... you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    you will tell us you've seen/heard of Father Ted... won't you ?
    go on... you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will, you will...

I could tell you that. but I don't lie. so I won't. :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    I could tell you that. but I don't lie. so I won't. :o

then, apart from "mmm beer..." this page is of no use to you at all... ;)
  • Unless you're a retard like jrd (:p), you should go and check out what I just wrote in the London Fanviews thread. Just had to let it all out...

Emmi, are you still coming over here to live/work/drink?
    jrd wrote:
    then, apart from "mmm beer..." this page is of no use to you at all... ;)

great. just feeeecking great! :rolleyes:

:p
    Unless you're a retard like jrd (:p), you should go and check out what I just wrote in the London Fanviews thread. Just had to let it all out...

Emmi, are you still coming over here to live/work/drink?

I should go there? but that would involve soooo much clicking.. :o

if I can help it, yes. and get handsomely paid doing all those things. less of the work part though. :D

seriously, I don't know yet. will have to see what I can come up with. :o:)
    eMMI wrote:
    great. just feeeecking great! :rolleyes:

well i believe it had no mention of a singer that cannot be named that eMMi seems to like
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Unless you're a retard like jrd (:p), you should go and check out what I just wrote in the London Fanviews thread. Just had to let it all out...quote]

Thats such an insult to retards :p

Lional..........
    I need a coffee!
    ........Ritchie
    I need a coffee!
    well i believe it had no mention of a singer that cannot be named that eMMi seems to like

ok, your obsession about me liking this singer is getting a leeeeeettle creepy. :o :eek:

Irish Al wrote:
    Thats such an insult to retards :p

do you feel insulted then...? :p
    jrd wrote:
    do you feel insulted then...? :p

No :cool:
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:
    ok, your obsession about me liking this singer is getting a leeeeeettle creepy. :o :eek:

no, i just enjoy giving you shit about it :p:D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Irish Al wrote:
    No :cool:

damn...

*must think insults through next time*
    no, i just enjoy giving you shit about it :p:D

fair enough. but just so you know, I couldn't care less about the shite you might give me for it! :p:D
    eMMI wrote:
    fair enough. but just so you know, I couldn't care less about the shite you might give me for it! :p:D

thats ok, it won't stop me doing it!

on a completly different note, what are everyones plans for the weekend?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

thats ok, it won't stop me doing it!

on a completly different note, what are everyones plans for the weekend?

never for a second did I think it would. :)

I'm going out tomorrow. there's this big festival thingie here this weekend. which actually is 2 festivals. but the other one ends tomorrow as the other one starts. the Tall Ship's Races and Kotka Maritime Festival, which usually is on the last week of July.

and what it means is that there's tons and tons of people in all the parks and beaches, drinking and hanging out. there's street musicians and stuff. and it's all good fun. except for the times when you're friends become idiots and you're too drunk and it's cold and wet. :rolleyes: but I still go every year. :D
    i have a big saturday of watching sport!

8.30am kick off for the biggest rugby game this year so far!
    Australia V New Zealand, and it is gonna be great to see New Zealand lose the 2 trophies on the line in a world cup year, they will be devastated!! :D

then shortly after that it is Australia V Japan in the Asian cup football quarter final!

so it looks like i will be drunk by early afternoon!

sunday, no plans
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Australia V New Zealand, and it is gonna be great to see New Zealand lose the 2 trophies on the line in a world cup year, they will be devastated!! :D

good win for the Aussies today then... in some other parallel universe maybe!!! :D

never mind, i'm sure by now you're well oiled and can't feel the pain...
    sunday, no plans

but i bet beer will be involved... ;)
    i have a big saturday of watching sport!

then shortly after that it is Australia V Japan in the Asian cup football quarter final!

so it looks like i will be drunk by early afternoon!

sunday, no plans

7pm and i am right drunk, there is something wrong with that, the feckin kiwis beat us, the feckin japs beat us on penalties, what the feck is going on with aussie sport
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Hey soupy you drunk? :D

I'm going out later to get trashed, like most Saturdays :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Well I sit here at 4am in the morning and tink abou the wokr.

Not sure that yo guys want to here a\bout the world from a drunken perons's point of veiw but hey. that is life.

no things are as they wre, will be glad to meet fellow durnkens at the lolla booze up in lnodon. hehe

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Well I sit here at 4am in the morning and tink abou the wokr.

Not sure that yo guys want to here a\bout the world from a drunken perons's point of veiw but hey. that is life.

no things are as they wre, will be glad to meet fellow durnkens at the lolla booze up in lnodon. hehe

how did i know there would be a 4am drunken post by you stoney
    it is feckin half 5 and i am awake! passed out at half 7 last night thinking it would only be for an hour or so!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

how did i know there would be a 4am drunken post by you stoney
    it is feckin half 5 and i am awake! passed out at half 7 last night thinking it would only be for an hour or so!

Haha!! Last night I was pretty trashed but I also think that was partly brought on by the fact that I was very tired by the time I got in. Hehe but it was also partly / mostly the alcohol :D

Awww you passed out mate :D That is kinda sweet ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Haha!! Last night I was pretty trashed but I also think that was partly brought on by the fact that I was very tired by the time I got in. Hehe but it was also partly / mostly the alcohol :D

Awww you passed out mate :D That is kinda sweet ;)

well i started at 8am ad started out with a jager shot!
    just super tired i guess!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

well i started at 8am ad started out with a jager shot!
    just super tired i guess!

Ooooh not the best thing to start drinking with I guess! I know I have to build up slowly and then start on the shots!

Funnily enough, enough though I felt so pissed last night I feel absolutely fine today. Strange!

So what are your plans for the day?

Rockin' out to Creadles