London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello people! :D

oh, talking about snow and Christmas? :confused: fair enough!

it's soo warm in here I can hardly remember the winter now. but I don't mind, soon enough I'll have around 5 months of coldness and snow to remind me. :rolleyes: .p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    we will just need to take this back to the boobie depths that is is known for :D

Oooh yay!!!! Boobies ;)

Ok peeps, I'm gonna go and make myself some lunch and maybe put a film on so I'll catch you all a bit later!

Hey eMMI, bye eMMI :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Oooh yay!!!! Boobies ;)

Ok peeps, I'm gonna go and make myself some lunch and maybe put a film on so I'll catch you all a bit later!

Hey eMMI, bye eMMI :D

aww hey hun, bye hun! :o:)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    eMMI wrote:
    aww hey hun, bye hun! :o:)

hi eMMi,
    wish it was warm here, just dull and glum!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    hi eMMi,

Dull & glum here aswell but at least it's warm I just wish the rain would stop.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    hi eMMi,

hey. :) too bad about the weather..

it would appear to me that we only have sunshine when I leave my sunglasses at home.. :o so, I'm thinking, maybe the glasses are cursed? where the hell is Harry Potter when I need him?!

although, I do have a poster of Daniel Radcliffe next to my desk at work. :D but I didn't put it there, my boss did.
    eMMI wrote:
    although, I do have a poster of Daniel Radcliffe next to my desk at work. :D but I didn't put it there, my boss did.

How sad and pathetic you are :p
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

How sad and pathetic you are :p

:p

well, believe or not, it WAS in fact my boss who put it up there. and it's a very strange picture too.. :confused: I just feel like he's staring at me all angrily and pissed off when I don't do good at work. which is all the time. :rolleyes: .p
    eMMI wrote:

well, believe or not, it WAS in fact my boss who put it up there. and it's a very strange picture too.. :confused: I just feel like he's staring at me all angrily and pissed off when I don't do good at work. which is all the time. :rolleyes: .p

Ahh secret poster spy's don't you just hate them :confused:

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    eMMI wrote:
    I do have a poster of Daniel Radcliffe next to my desk at work. :D .

eeeeeuuuuuuuwwwwwww!
    eMMI wrote:

it's ok eMMi, he is just staring at your boobs... :eek:
    dirty little wizard boy, not enough jug action at hogwarts for him ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    eMMI wrote:
    hey.

Do sparks fly when you look at each other? :p
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Ahh secret poster spy's don't you just hate them :confused:

I know! with all these posters everywhere there'll soon be no privacy! :eek:
    eMMI wrote:
    I know! with all these posters everywhere there'll soon be no privacy! :eek:

I would ask what you do whilst sat at your desk, but I really don't think I want to know :eek:

it's ok eMMi, he is just staring at your boobs... :eek:
    dirty little wizard boy, not enough jug action at hogwarts for him ;)

oh my gosh, I never thought of that! eww. and he's underaged still! no wait, I think it's actually his b-day today.. :confused: how I know that I don't know.. but he's still younger than me!
    Buru wrote:
    Do sparks fly when you look at each other? :p

of course. :rolleyes: :p

and Rita, eeuuuwww, I know. but like I said, it's a strange picture, I didn't even recognise him at first. :confused: dunno if that makes it any better though. lol.
    I would ask what you do whilst sat at your desk, but I really don't think I want to know :eek:

:rolleyes:

you're soooo filthy.

eMMI wrote:
    oh my gosh, I never thought of that! eww. and he's underaged still! no wait, I think it's actually his b-day today.. :confused: how I know that I don't know.. but he's still younger than me!

he is 17 or something isn't he? prime age for him to be staring at your jugs all day long :eek:
    dunk has sent my mind to the gutter, don't worry about me! :cool:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

eMMI wrote:

you're soooo filthy.

But I had a bath a couple of weeks ago :o

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    he is 17 or something isn't he? prime age for him to be staring at your jugs all day long :eek:

He's a bit of a late starter so :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    But I had a bath a couple of weeks ago :o

I've told you before and I'll tell you again - a shower/bath (at least) twice a week will still be sufficient, NOT once every two weeks or so! :rolleyes:

understood? :p

turned 18 today apparently. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Radcliffe :p

prime age? lol. besides, I'm not sure I want my 'jugs' to be stared at by some kid who's stated that at this point he "doesn't mind if girls want to have sex with him just because he's famous". :rolleyes:
    eMMI wrote:
    I've told you before and I'll tell you again - a shower/bath (at least) twice a week will still be sufficient, NOT once every two weeks or so! :rolleyes:

understood? :p

Ok sorry, I will try to remember that in the future :p

eMMI wrote:

prime age? lol. besides, I'm not sure I want my 'jugs' to be stared at by some kid who's stated that at this point he "doesn't mind if girls want to have sex with him just because he's famous". :rolleyes:

well fair enough...
    just remember what that poster may be staring at ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    daniel radcliffe was recently in a west-end play and in it he gets his cock oot.. the girl in it was gorgeous and she gets pie and boobs oot as well... when mrs D and i were in London in Feb i tried to get her to go and see it with the persuasion of "but Harry Potter gets his knob out on stage"... we went to see Les Miserables instead... gay men singing
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    daniel radcliffe was recently in a west-end play and in it he gets his cock oot.. the girl in it was gorgeous and she gets pie and boobs oot as well... when mrs D and i were in London in Feb i tried to get her to go and see it with the persuasion of "but Harry Potter gets his knob out on stage"... we went to see Les Miserables instead... gay men singing

Sounds as though it would be right up your alley!

dunkman wrote:

well we all know you wanted to see harry rock out with his cock out on stage!
    at least you saw gay frenchmen singing ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

redrock wrote:
    eeeeeuuuuuuuwwwwwww!

My thoughts exactly!

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    eMMI wrote:

He should be so lucky! No matter how famous he is, I still wouldn't!

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Ok sorry, I will try to remember that in the future :p

thank god!