London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey Heather! Hope you're feeling better... Shame about the biker.. I like bikers.... yummy..... Anyway, enjoy yourself tonight. Tried to find a pic of Lanegan in leathers but didn't.

Caz... why didn't you go in!!!!! Bikers... on Harleys.... In my younger and footloose and fancy free days, there would not have been ONE moment of hesitation (damn.. those were good days :D:D:D)
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Aww damn girlfriends get in the way! :D Wonder if she dresses in leather's too? They often do don't they.

I would have done Rita except I don't think my friend would have wanted to. :rolleyes:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    evening all...
    i think i did weird some people out with silly monty python quotes...

NI! :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Evenin all....what has happened to the board lately....everyone seems to have got lives :eek:

:D

Am really fookin busy at the mo...but its all good :)

GTF can't wait to hear how ML was...I don't know why I don't go to see him :confused: he has one of the best voices ever
    I need a coffee!
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654
    al, he was fucking amazing. i'm in absolute awe. please, please go and see him when you next get a chance. i'm tempted to go again tomorrow...

i'm in serious need of some sleep, but will post about it in more detail tomorrow.
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    al, he was fucking amazing. i'm in absolute awe. please, please go and see him when you next get a chance. i'm tempted to go again tomorrow...

i'm in serious need of some sleep, but will post about it in more detail tomorrow.

:) Superb...I promise I will ;) in fact gonna hit his site right now and see about any dublin gigs :D
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    i am a big monty python fan as well, start quoting it alot when drunk...

monty python taught me everything i know along with...

...because of the cheese sketch I know that Terpsichore was the Muse of song (and dance), and that actually came in useful on the trivia machine in the Green Man before the London show this year... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    One post WTF????

:confused:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    One post WTF????

WTF are you on about....

too much crack dude :p
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

WTF are you on about....

too much crack dude :p

....all day so far :p

Tosser ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    One post WTF????

but at least it was a brilliantly written, wittily recounted anecdote which was even related to the thread title... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    but at least it was a brilliantly written, wittily recounted anecdote which was even related to the thread title... ;)

indeed it was... ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

Damn.. making me listen to him non stop again... and I only have one album!
    actually, on 2nd thoughts, you like Lionel Ritchie, we can do without you in Oz! :p

i need to swallow these words....

http://frontiertouring.com.au/currenttours/Lionel_Richie__Australia_amp;_New_Zealand_2007

Emmi, a good reason to become an australian! you get to see Lionel every 20 years!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    i need to swallow these words....

http://frontiertouring.com.au/currenttours/Lionel_Richie__Australia_amp;_New_Zealand_2007

Emmi, a good reason to become an australian! you get to see Lionel every 20 years!

woo! hahahahaha!!! :D

so tell me, did you google Lionel Richie for that or what? ;):p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    woo! hahahahaha!!! :D

so tell me, did you google Lionel Richie for that or what? :p

no i had it in an email!
    Lionel Ritchie Gig alerts :eek:

no, i clicked a link from a frontier touring email for something else, the police i think, and then i saw it there

too bad i won't be back in australia when he will be there :D :eek:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    hey y'all! Haven't been here for a while. What's all this talk about Dancing on the Ceiling?
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    i had it in an email!
    Lionel Ritchie Gig alerts :D

too bad i won't be back in australia when he will be there :(

oooOOOOoooo, so are you stalking him or something. having emails about his shows' whereabouts emailed to you?! :eek: :p

aww, it must feel bad but you'll get over it. surely there'll be a lot more chances for you to see him. :)

disclaimer: some of you might think that I for some reason edited vedder_soup's post but I assure you, that did not happen. I'm merely putting to words his true feelings.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    disclaimer: some of you might think that I for some reason edited vedder_soup's post but I assure you, that did not happen. I'm merely putting to words his true feelings.

:eek: any respect i had for you is now gone miss emmi! :p
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

:eek: any respect i had for you is now gone miss emmi! :p

suppose there wasn't too much of that to begin with anyway so. :p
    hey y'all! Haven't been here for a while. What's all this talk about Dancing on the Ceiling?

'ello.

what's any of the talk here about anyway? :confused:
    eMMI wrote:
    suppose you really had a huge amount of respect for me and not i am really cut. i am sorry vedder_soup i didn't mean to hurt your feelings, i will now pay for you to do the whole next tour, all expenses paid :D

:D Cheers for that kind offer Em, i will contact you when they annouce the tour.

disclaimer: some of you might think that I for some reason edited eMMi's post but I assure you, that did not happen. I'm merely putting to words her true feelings.
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

eMMI wrote:
    'ello.

what's any of the talk here about anyway? :confused:
    God knows :rolleyes:

So emmi, I hear you're paying for everyone to go on the next tour :)
    :D Cheers for that kind offer Em, i will contact you when they annouce the tour.]

hey, no problem! :)

now, that reminds me, remember when in London you were really drunk and I loaned you around 30 000 pounds? I'll need that back now please. :)
    God knows :rolleyes:

So emmi, I hear you're paying for everyone to go on the next tour :)

exactly.

where did you hear that from then? *raises eyebrow* you know, even if the voices inside your head/your dinosaur instincts tell you something, unless an outside source confirms it - it's not true. :p
    eMMI wrote:
    hey, no problem! :)

now, that reminds me, remember when in London you were really drunk and I loaned you around 30 000 pounds? I'll need that back now please. :)

sure, no problems, can you post your bank account details on here for me, not pm them, and i will organise the transfer ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

eMMI wrote:
    exactly.

where did you hear that from then? *raises eyebrow* you know, even if the voices inside your head/your dinosaur instincts tell you something, unless an outside source confirms it - it's not true. :p

Touche :D
    sure, no problems, can you post your bank account details on here for me, not pm them, and i will organise the transfer ;)

perhaps that is asking a little too much! can you just buy me a beer on the next tour and we will call it even?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

perhaps that is asking a little too much!

and it took you 20+ minutes to figure that out? :rolleyes: :p
    can you just buy me a beer on the next tour and we will call it even?

suppose that could happen. :D
    *sigh*
    an entire page devoted to Lionel Richie's fan club postings... what's going on with this thread...!

this time last month i was having a beer (or two) at the Green Man... and now THIS! :(