London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• dunkman wrote:
    awww bugger :( :(

no even a wee glimpse... what a nun :rolleyes:
    Bet you wish you were a 20y old now! :p
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:
    sometimes thats the best way to get yer space in the crowd! Go for a slash and nobody will annoy ye!
    Dunk is gonna cover himself in poo, if I remember well....
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    2000th post... hurrah!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    2000th post... hurrah!

and it didnt have boobies in it, i made sure my 1000th yesterday made a big mention of boobies
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Bet you wish you were a 20y old now! :p

why? does she just flash her pie at 20year olds? now thats a fetish!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    Dunk is gonna cover himself in poo, if I remember well....

not just any old poo.... proper skitters :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    nods in agreement :)

is that an arms-folded-across-the-chest-while-tapping-foot-to-the-beat-of-the-modern-beat-combo-on-stage middle-aged man type nod ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:
    the day a 20 year old advises me on how not to be a dick is the day i smear him with pesto ;)

hmmm... this sounds like a way to get FREE pesto, Rob... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:

Rather flash at a 20 year old than dirty scottish aul paedo!!

That said... there will be no flashing!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

boring!!!

i'll just get Helen totally pissed then... she'll get the jugs oot :rolleyes:
  • dunkman wrote:
    Not necessarily... all I was implying is you could be a 20 year old or a dirty old man. Sadly, I can't change my label
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Jennytree wrote:

Just wait till you've had a little bit much to drink :D
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    dunkman wrote:
    boring!!!

i'll just get Helen totally pissed then... she'll get the jugs oot :rolleyes:

I've seen Helen drunk manys a time, and I've never seen her tits... I think... *thinks*

oooo yeaaaaaah... :D:D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Not necessarily... all I was implying is you could be a 20 year old or a dirty old man. Sadly, I can't change my label

i'm quite happy being a dirty old man :o i mean that as well

and if your not dirty at aged 20 then theres no hope for you in the future... just ask the muthafuckin JRD.. he turned to the dark side years ago
    Jennytree wrote:
    I've seen Helen drunk manys a time, and I've never seen her tits... I think... *thinks*

oooo yeaaaaaah... :D:D

did she get them oot and slap you on the face with them? then you'd remember
  • dunkman wrote:
    i'm quite happy being a dirty old man :o i mean that as well

and if your not dirty at aged 20 then theres no hope for you in the future... just ask the muthafuckin JRD.. he turned to the dark side years ago
    I can be dirty, if u want me to be ;)
    I can be dirty, if u want me to be ;)

ok.. you've scared me!!!

remember its a kilt i'll be wearing, not a SKIRT!!!! if you put your head under it and get hit by the hairy chandeliers then dont be suing me!!!!
  • dunkman wrote:
    ok.. you've scared me!!!

remember its a kilt i'll be wearing, not a SKIRT!!!! if you put your head under it and get hit by the hairy chandeliers then dont be suing me!!!!
    And on that note... I'm out of here

That's a stomach-wrenching visualisation.. sweaty, hairy chandaliers... eeeew! :eek:

That's a stomach-wrenching visualisation.. sweaty, hairy chandaliers... eeeew! :eek:

You love it really ;)
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

dunkman wrote:

hmmmm... the farce is strong with this one....

you know when he getsdrunk on the sunday night, the legs will slip open, leaving the crown jewels out on display for everybody to see :eek:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

you know when he getsdrunk on the sunday night, the legs will slip open, leaving the crown jewels out on display for everybody to see :eek:

so when i get my microscope oot i'm just checking the quality of the diamonds ok... everyone got that :o:o
    4 weks time and at will be encore time, 1st of 3 :)

hmmm... what 'worries' me is PJ aren't scheduled to start until 20:45 and they'll probably be later than that... but Wembley has a curfew doesn't it, like 22:30 or 23:00 ? which doesn't leave long enough for the best show in the history of the world!!! and if they play too late (sic) the public transport'll start shutting down... :(
    jrd wrote:
    hmmm... what 'worries' me is PJ aren't scheduled to start until 20:45 and they'll probably be later than that... but Wembley has a curfew doesn't it, like 22:30 or 23:00 ? which doesn't leave long enough for the best show in the history of the world!!! and if they play too late (sic) the public transport'll start shutting down... :(

but who cares about the transport, it will be nude twister in dunks hotel room
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

jrd wrote:

I don't care about transport, i've got legs. they can play as long as they like.

but who cares about the transport, it will be nude twister in dunks hotel room

...which is in Farringdon, not Wembley...
    jrd wrote:
    ...which is in Farringdon, not Wembley...

well in one of the wembley rooms :)
    or we hijack the band and drink with them :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

I don't care about transport, i've got legs. they can play as long as they like.

me to.... plus 5 people in a taxi all paying £5 will get us back home!!!
    dunkman wrote:
    me to.... plus 5 people in a taxi all paying £5 will get us back home!!!

That's so very true.

true... :)

don't know how strict they are at enforcing the curfew at Wembley... so i'll just go for them starting 30mins earlier... then they can always overrun as well... :D