London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm not queuing up too early. i dont want to drag my pal out to a queue for 8 hours or whatever...

Not sure what I will be doing yet, I suppose if it's a nice day I can que with a bolltle of wine or something.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ....I can que with a bolltle of wine or something.

bad spelling overload :eek:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    bad spelling overload :eek:

Ah go fuck youself I have shit loads to do at work and can't be arsed to check my spelling.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• dunkman wrote:
    i'm not queuing up too early. i dont want to drag my pal out to a queue for 8 hours or whatever...
    Antisocial old git :p
    Ah go fuck youself I have shit loads to do at work and can't be arsed to check my spelling.

bad words overload :eek:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Antisocial old git :p

awww thats no fair!!!

i'm aware that my friend is coming to London for a wee trip and that all i'll be doing is dragging him around to various pubs to meet great folk, a band he hasnt even heard and then standing in a queue for most of the monday might not be his idea of a weekend away.

isnt that a nice thing for me to do? :)
    dunkman wrote:
    awww thats no fair!!!

i'm aware that my friend is coming to London for a wee trip and that all i'll be doing is dragging him around to various pubs to meet great folk, a band he hasnt even heard and then standing in a queue for most of the monday might not be his idea of a weekend away.

isnt that a nice thing for me to do? :)

I'm going to be dragging my boyfriend everywhere I wanna go, this is a trip for me so he will do what I want :D

I'm going to be dragging my boyfriend everywhere I wanna go, this is a trip for me so he will do what I want :D

well if it was my missus then i'd do the same... he might be ok to queue but i think i'm meeting some of the others for lunch and stuff on the monday in a nice beer garden somewhere... weather permitting :)
    dunkman wrote:
    well if it was my missus then i'd do the same... he might be ok to queue but i think i'm meeting some of the others for lunch and stuff on the monday in a nice beer garden somewhere... weather permitting :)

I guess I'll just decide on the day what to do, probably won't be that early though if I'm going to be up drinking all night on Sunday :o

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    It aint going to do you much good under your arm :rolleyes:

I forgot to mention the intricate straw device that will mix the vodka in with the sufficient amount of blackcurrant miwadi on its way to consumption!

Queuing will be fun though, we'll fuckin know most people there... great excuse for Pearl Jam nerdiness freakout and sing-a-long!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    I guess I'll just decide on the day what to do, probably won't be that early though if I'm going to be up drinking all night on Sunday :o

me too... i'm planning to have a great night out on the sunday and then see what happens on the monday..

i think i'm meeting IrishAl at some point on the monday and i'd like to see Dave and a few others as well :):)

i'll leave the queueing to the Irish nerds
    Jennytree wrote:
    I forgot to mention the intricate straw device that will mix the vodka in with the sufficient amount of blackcurrant miwadi on its way to consumption!

Queuing will be fun though, we'll fuckin know most people there... great excuse for Pearl Jam nerdiness freakout and sing-a-long!

Ah that makes so much more sense, and yes queuing should be fun as long as there are toilet facilities somewhere nearby :p

Ah that makes so much more sense, and yes queuing should be fun as long as there are toilet facilities somewhere nearby :p

ah just use the empty bottles! I know, I'm classy!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

:eek:

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Jennytree wrote:

i know people who'd pay money to watch that!!!!!!!

*checks wallet*
    dunkman wrote:

*checks wallet*

well...

how much is there then ye scabby cunt?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    well...

how much is there then ye scabby cunt?!

am i paying to see a scabby cunt though... if so i have around £197

why am i paying anyway... surely my greatness means i get to watch for free???
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Maybe start queuing with a bottle of vodka under me arm :D
    Not a good idea...

My trip to the Marseille gig last summer:
    TRAIN 1 730am-11am Basel > Geneva= 4 cans of Heineken
    TRAIN 2 1145-3pm Geneva > Lyon=3 bottles of red wine between 2 of us, no lunch, eating=cheating
    TRAIN 3 4pm-730pm Lyon > Marseille= many vodka and gin, coke and tonic, or something like that

8pm=PEARL JAM CONCERT WITH PERHAPS THE BEST SETLIST OF THE EURO TOUR...
    *There was a PJ concert?!* :confused:
    Not a good idea...

TRAIN 2 1145-3pm Geneva > Lyon=3 bottles of red wine between 2 of us, no lunch, eating=cheating
    TRAIN 3 4pm-730pm Lyon > Marseille= many vodka and gin, coke and tonic, or something like that

the day i take gig lessons from a 20 year old is the day i hand my cock over for medical research ;):p
  • dunkman wrote:
    the day i take gig lessons from a 20 year old is the day i hand my cock over for medical research ;):p
    Don't be a dick dunk

(tongue twister alert)
    Not a good idea...

I always make a point of not drinking to much on the day of a gig, but a little drink is no harm.

Don't be a dick dunk

(tongue twister alert)

ahhh.... you can dish it out but you dont like it back ;)

the day a 20 year old advises me on how not to be a dick is the day i smear him with pesto ;)
  • Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    I always make a point of not drinking to much on the day of a gig, but a little drink is no harm.

Yeah, I like two or three beers in me when I'm at a gig......not too many though as otherwise the need to pee beats the need to rock out!
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • dunkman wrote:
    ahhh.... you can dish it out but you dont like it back ;)

the day a 20 year old advises me on how not to be a dick is the day i smear him with pesto ;)
    That I won't quibble with...

provided of course you don't insist on licking it off :eek: ;)
    Yeah, I like two or three beers in me when I'm at a gig......not too many though as otherwise the need to pee beats the need to rock out!

nods in agreement :)
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    That I won't quibble with...

provided of course you don't insist on licking it off :eek: ;)

:eek:
    i am sure that is what he wants to do :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!

sometimes thats the best way to get yer space in the crowd! Go for a slash and nobody will annoy ye!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:
    am i paying to see a scabby cunt though... if so i have around £197

why am i paying anyway... surely my greatness means i get to watch for free???

so am i paying or do i get to ogle for pee... i mean free!!!!
    dunkman wrote:
    so am i paying or do i get to ogle for pee... i mean free!!!!

You're gettin nothin from me, Dunky darling :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    You're gettin nothin from me, Dunky darling :D

awww bugger :( :(

no even a wee glimpse... what a nun :rolleyes: