Admit something dorky about yourself.

Comments

• KosmicJelliKosmicJelli Posts: 1,855
    Rygar wrote:
    Half-Life was a benchmark in games.
    Then Counterstrike knocked it off the ladder and took over my life for a while.

favorite CS map?
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    :eek: why?!
    Because I can't stand listening to my gf complaining the entire movie (and they give her nightmares, har har!)
    favorite CS map?
    cs_backalley :)

Don't say de_dust.

How's that for nerdy? I even know their prefixes.
    Only cause I posted it before you :p
    I also have the song from Me, Myself, and Irene on here from when Charlie was transforming into Hank ;)
  • Rygar wrote:
    Because I can't stand listening to my gf complaining the entire movie (and they give her nightmares, har har!)

:( ah man i'm sorry! My boyf isn't too up on his horror/zombie movies (yet! ;) hehe!) but he does sit and listen to me witter on about them and is prepared to watch them with me, bless him :o

Please tell me she's at least seen the core three Romero movies?!
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Rygar wrote:
    cs_backalley :)

Don't say de_dust.

How's that for nerdy? I even know their prefixes.

lmao... good boy :D

OMG... no DUST!!!! let's go!!!
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    Rygar wrote:
    I also have the song from Me, Myself, and Irene on here from when Charlie was transforming into Hank ;)

Dork!
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Rygar wrote:
    Dork!

I second that!

although... I do have Marilyn Monroe singing 'Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend' and Happy Birthday on my media player... :o
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

:( ah man i'm sorry! My boyf isn't too up on his horror/zombie movies (yet! ;) hehe!) but he does sit and listen to me witter on about them and is prepared to watch them with me, bless him :o

Please tell me she's at least seen the core three Romero movies?!
    She has not.
    I had to shut 28 Weeks Later off midway when I brought it home a few weeks ago, until she left and then finished it myself.
    Dork!
    Yup!
    (takes one to know one)
    lol... my date put in Resident Evil on our date when we got back to his house....

he goes "should i bring it over tonight? I like what happened when we had it on." OMG :D
  • Rygar wrote:
    She has not.
    I had to shut 28 Weeks Later off midway when I brought it home a few weeks ago, until she left and then finished it myself.

oh dear... *shakes head*

have you thought about breaking her in gently with humorous classics like Braindead?

although... I do have Marilyn Monroe singing 'Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend' and Happy Birthday on my media player... :o

Tut, tut.

I have the Sweeny Todd soundtrack :o
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    At first I thought this said dirty. And then I wondered how this wasn't banned instantly. Dorky? Nothing! Oh okay, I am known as the Star Wars nerd of the office. Nothing too dramatic. And I wear a fanny pack and knee high striped tube socks with white sneakers.
    oh dear... *shakes head*

have you thought about breaking her in gently with humorous classics like Braindead?
    She HAS watched Army of Darkness (and I think Evil Dead 2, but she complained during that one).
    I did download Dead Alive not too long ago, but haven't 'broken her in' yet.

If she doesn't laugh at "I kick ass for the Lord!" she's history.
    Rygar wrote:
    She has not.

My boyfriend hates horror movies, I am only allowed to watch certain ones. He loves zombie flicks though :confused:

lmao... good boy :D

OMG... no DUST!!!! let's go!!!
    Stupid hacks ruined that game.
  • Rygar wrote:
    She HAS watched Army of Darkness (and I think Evil Dead 2, but she complained during that one).
    I did download Dead Alive not too long ago, but haven't 'broken her in' yet.

If she doesn't laugh at "I kick ass for the Lord!" she's history.

I concur... thats a mighty sad prospect for a zombie fan... I'm sorry dude *shakes head*

My boyfriend hates horror movies, I am only allowed to watch certain ones. He loves zombie flicks though :confused:
    That makes no sense, but at least he's somewhat acceptable.

And yeah, I saw you say you had the Sweeney Todd soundtrack....
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    I still watch old tapes of StarBlazers whenever I can and sing the theme song each time.....
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • My boyfriend hates horror movies, I am only allowed to watch certain ones. He loves zombie flicks though :confused:

Indeed, this is strange... I love horror movies :D Whats he watched to make him feel like that?

Rygar wrote:
    Stupid hacks ruined that game.

lol... I know ur faithfull

already bitchin about hacks! :D
    I concur... thats a mighty sad prospect for a zombie fan... I'm sorry dude *shakes head*
    haha
    I did have her laughing at South Park the other night, and Kenny vs Spenney, so she's improving in some areas.
    I still leave if she puts Sweet Home Alabama on.
    Indeed, this is strange... I love horror movies :D Whats he watched to make him feel like that?

The one he dislikes the most is The Grudge?

I still watch old tapes of StarBlazers whenever I can and sing the theme song each time.....
    You know, "old tapes" is the dorkiest part of this statement ;)
    Rygar wrote:
    And yeah, I saw you say you had the Sweeney Todd soundtrack....

Sshhh!

Rygar wrote:
    haha
    I did have her laughing at South Park the other night, and Kenny vs Spenney, so she's improving in some areas.
    I still leave if she puts Sweet Home Alabama on.

Okay can already tell women ur with too high maintence... :(
    Okay can already tell women ur with too high maintence... :(
    As far as gf material goes I can play video games nearly all day long and not get in trouble, so I really shouldn't complain ;)
    Righty I'm off home to play my fave game...Boggie Bunnies :D

• The one he dislikes the most is The Grudge?

:eek: thats the ONLY horror movie I won't watch and I'm immune to horror...