Admit something dorky about yourself.

Comments

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    I don't like to think about that:(
    I don't like to think about it either, hence the 'worry' ;)
  • OK, brace yourselves....

* I collect comics.
    * I love being outside in nature, it astounds me and I take pictures... lots of pictures.
    * I actually enjoy going to the gym.
    * I know every word to The Lion King.
    * I write poetry, paint and draw.
    * I go on holiday to learn and to be overwhelmed rather than relax. I love history, cathedrals and museums.
    * I listen to folk and country music.
    * I enjoy the ballet and opera.
    * Ask me anything about death and I can answer it, i'm a death geek.
    * I would like to be a 1950's perfect/"Stepford" housewife and mother.
    * I'm obsessed with animals. I try to feed the ducks everyday by my work and have even named them. I save worms.
    * I analyse my dreams.
    * I have a bad habit of quoting TV shows and movies... alot.
    * I eat prunes.
    * I sing along with musicals.
    * I sing to my music in public.
    * I get excited about visiting the Disney Store.
    * I'm going to see The Mighty Boosh... In costume.
    * I collect toys and yes, the majority are still in their boxes.
    * I collect lunchboxes
    * I used to dress up as the X-Men with my brothers when I was kid. I was always Gambit.
    * I cry excessively at movies.
    * I snort when I laugh.

:o
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    OK, brace yourselves....

* I collect comics.
    * I love being outside in nature, it astounds me and I take pictures... lots of pictures.
    * I go on holiday to learn and to be overwhelmed rather than relax. I love history, cathedrals and museums.
    * I'm obsessed with animals. I try to feed the ducks everyday by my work and have even named them. I save worms.
    * I analyse my dreams.
    * I eat prunes.
    * I collect lunchboxes
    * I used to dress up as the X-Men with my brothers when I was kid. I was always Gambit.
    * I snort when I laugh.

And here I was about to declare myself as the winner!
    Gumbo sucks.
  • Rygar wrote:
    And here I was about to declare myself as the winner!
    Gumbo sucks.

There is more, trust me. :o

Gumbo's awesome! what's wrong with Gumbo?! :confused:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

There is more, trust me. :o

Gumbo's awesome! what's wrong with Gumbo?! :confused:
    It always pissed me off that Wolverine never finally snapped and gutted the cocky shit. (he might be in the Wolverine movie, if nerd rumor/wishlists are anything to go by)

I think the fact that I can have a serious conversation concerned your dorkiness keeps me in the running for Lord of the Dorks.
  • Rygar wrote:
    It always pissed me off that Wolverine never finally snapped and gutted the cocky shit. (he might be in the Wolverine movie, if nerd rumor/wishlists are anything to go by)

I think the fact that I can have a serious conversation concerned your dorkiness keeps me in the running for Lord of the Dorks.

see, my brother was always Wolverine... I wouldn't have liked it if he'd snapped and gutted me... :(

I concur. The fact that we're even talking about our dorkiness at this level adds to our dorkiness! :o

see, my brother was always Wolverine... I wouldn't have liked it if he'd snapped and gutted me... :(

I concur. The fact that we're even talking about our dorkiness at this level adds to our dorkiness! :o
    Well only if you egged your brother on until he went nuts, of course.

I'm biding my time before invading the sci-fi movie/tv thread....
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I love Father Ted quoting marathons. I hate it when people get the quote wrong!

I laugh at death scenes in movies - all the weird body movements and funny faces amuse me :)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    OK, brace yourselves....

* I collect comics.
    * I analyse my dreams.
    * I eat prunes.
    * I collect lunchboxes
    * I snort when I laugh.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................
    Snort when you laugh eh?
    WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    OK, brace yourselves....

* I collect comics.
    * I analyse my dreams.
    * I eat prunes.
    * I collect lunchboxes
    * I snort when I laugh.

Snort when you laugh eh?
    WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    OK, brace yourselves....

* I collect comics.
    * I analyse my dreams.
    * I eat prunes.
    * I collect lunchboxes
    * I snort when I laugh.

Snort when you laugh eh?
    WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    Snort when you laugh eh?
    WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
    Says the guy who not only started the thread, but triple posted to call someone else a dork ;)
    Brian: I'm in the Math Club.

Brian: I'm also in the Physics Club.

Bender: Excuse me a second. What are you babbling about?

Brian: Oh uh I was just saying that I'm in the Math Club, the Science Club and the Phys%*% uh Physics Club.

bender:So its social, demented and sad, but social.

Breakfast Club ;)
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    Rygar wrote:
    Says the guy who not only started the thread, but triple posted to call someone else a dork ;)

DORK!!!!
    Were all DORKS!!! Bahahahahahaha!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • I let my girlfriend sit on the toilet for 2 years.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    I don't do anything dorky, everthing I do is cooler than cool :cool:
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
    I let my girlfriend sit on the toilet for 2 years.
    hahahaha, your toilet is part of her, now
  • I'm also an uber Zombie geek. I even have my plan ready for when Hell's full and the dead walk the earth... :o

oh, and I still watch cartoons... aged 24.

I'm also an uber Zombie geek. I even have my plan ready for when Hell's full and the dead walk the earth... :o
    If it involves raiding a gun and ammo store while driving a Ferrari off the lot, you stole my idea.
  • Rygar wrote:
    If it involves raiding a gun and ammo store while driving a Ferrari off the lot, you stole my idea.

You don't want a Ferrari, you want a scrambler (off road/moto-cross type bike), tight fitting clothes, a shaved head, crowbar and a machete. The crowbar can be used to break into properties quietly and used to bludgen the undead. You wanna find yourself somewhere with double entrances and the less windows the better. It should have the facilities to prepare and store food as well as hygiene facilities.
    The zombie holocaust does not care for flash cars and big guns... it's about survival.

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

oh, and I still watch cartoons... aged 24.

EVERYONE should still be watching cartoons! some of them are just not funny until ye grow up and fully understand them!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    You don't want a Ferrari, you want a scrambler (off road/moto-cross type bike), tight fitting clothes, a shaved head, crowbar and a machete. The crowbar can be used to break into properties quietly and used to bludgen the undead. You wanna find yourself somewhere with double entrances and the less windows the better. It should have the facilities to prepare and store food as well as hygiene facilities.
    The zombie holocaust does not care for flash cars and big guns... it's about survival.
    The zombies don't care about Ferraris, I do. I'll never get to drive one otherwise.
    I don't want a machete, I want a katana, maybe two. Those are for close range only, hence the gun shop. I'll be driving the streets in my Ferrari instead of holing up somewhere.

On non-Ferrari days it's an off road 4x4. I wouldn't trust myself on a bike.
  • Rygar wrote:
    The zombies don't care about Ferraris, I do. I'll never get to drive one otherwise.
    I don't want a machete, I want a katana, maybe two. Those are for close range only, hence the gun shop. I'll be driving the streets in my Ferrari instead of holing up somewhere.

On non-Ferrari days it's an off road 4x4. I wouldn't trust myself on a bike.

And where would you store said 4x4? Where would you get the gas for the continual travelling? You would need a groundbase of somekind.
    I recommend a test drive of a Ferrari... The zombie holocaust is not the time and they are not practical cars for storming past the hoards of undead, it would only take a speedbump and you'd be fucked.
    Guns are good for distance but as I live in a closed up area and not acres of farmland it would be pointless. A Machete is just as sharp as a Katana but has better swing, isn't as long and quiet.... you don't want unnecessary attention.

And where would you store said 4x4? Where would you get the gas for the continual travelling? You would need a groundbase of somekind.
    I recommend a test drive of a Ferrari... The zombie holocaust is not the time and they are not practical cars for storming past the hoards of undead, it would only take a speedbump and you'd be fucked.
    Guns are good for distance but as I live in a closed up area and not acres of farmland it would be pointless. A Machete is just as sharp as a Katana but has better swing, isn't as long and quiet.... you don't want unnecessary attention.
    Attention? Bring 'em on, I say. If they're going to be dense enough in number that I can't save myself with a sword, they're probably going to be thick enough to swamp a machete or crowbar-swinging-me all the same. Not to mention if I go Gordon Freeman the crowbar will wear me out sooner than a sword anyway.
    Best base of operations is going to be a boat. Anywhere on land and you'll inevitably suffer a Romero disaster and then done is done. Go to land, do your thing, back on your boat.
    I store the 4x4 wherever I left it. The beauty of the zombie holocaust is that there's going to be a free ride whenever you want one.
    I'd still get a Ferrari.
  • KosmicJelliKosmicJelli Posts: 1,855
    omg just got addicted to runescape... help me!!!
    omg just got addicted to runescape... help me!!!
    hahaha, you no dork, you a nerd!
    Rygar wrote:
    hahaha, you no dork, you a nerd!

lmao...

does any of the half life games count?
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    when I drive, I'll play harmonica to ANY song, including country, kids music, etc...

well, not to phil collins.
  • Rygar wrote:
    Attention? Bring 'em on, I say. If they're going to be dense enough in number that I can't save myself with a sword, they're probably going to be thick enough to swamp a machete or crowbar-swinging-me all the same. Not to mention if I go Gordon Freeman the crowbar will wear me out sooner than a sword anyway.
    Best base of operations is going to be a boat. Anywhere on land and you'll inevitably suffer a Romero disaster and then done is done. Go to land, do your thing, back on your boat.
    I store the 4x4 wherever I left it. The beauty of the zombie holocaust is that there's going to be a free ride whenever you want one.
    I'd still get a Ferrari.

Hmm I think it's subjective. I personally wouldn't want to bring 'em on, I kinda like the idea of living and although I really love zombies I'm not fond of the idea of being engulfed by them, i'd rather stay quiet and pick 'em off as I need to while running past with my machete. I agree, swinging a crowbar would wear you out which is why it would be reserved for desperate measures of 'killing' them.
    I like your idea of a boat... granted, although it would have to be a damn big boat. Like I said, it would need the facilities to store large amounts fuel, food, ammo and supplies... If there's anything Romero has tought us it's that once they've taken hold, zombies aren't just a flash in the pan or an overnight social hiccup.
    Only thing against the boat idea - What if said zombies are 'evolved' like in Land of the Dead and have the ability to almost think and realise they too can travel on and through water? You'd have to scope out the level of intelligence of the undead before you make solid plans to move off terra firma.

lmao...

does any of the half life games count?

seeing Sian's post I guess they do...

Okay I am Team Fortress Mistress of all time...