Admit something dorky about yourself.

18910111214»

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    justam wrote:
    Here's a dorky fact.
    I'm wondering why so many old threads are being bumped the last few days. Does anyone know the answer?! :geek:

The new threads are the old threads and the old threads are the new threads. :crazy: I can only read so much about what people are doing right now. or what they crave, or links to a Crown of Thorns video. People here are interesting, very funny and intelligent. Just trying to keep things fresh. I love hearing different people's opinions...thoughts about everything and anything...not just the same bs everyday.
  • justam wrote:
    Here's a dorky fact.
    I'm wondering why so many old threads are being bumped the last few days. Does anyone know the answer?! :geek:
    thats cool..anyone has the right to open a new conversation,bump old one,
    what he finds intresting..from the moment the thread is ok with Posting Guidelines,you know like
    not be rude,be polite .not talk about private bands life,,the posts its ok with all age forum ,not calling names to other members,not attack them..not gossiping what others memebrs do.etc.(the reasons threads get locked or members get banned)..its ok members to open new thereads or bumb the old they like..
    a member no need any other member permition what he post,which thread he post,how much he post..
    which thread he bump and etc..its common sense and respect what other likes or are intresting to..
    we are all guest here..anyone wants his own rules,then he can start a forum at his own..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Most Friday (and, sometimes Saturday) nights I....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU
    I carried a watermelon
  • I am a Star Wars geek.
  • Most Friday (and, sometimes Saturday) nights I....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU
    like! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”