• JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    definitely if mary lets me
    xx oo
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Received: LMFAO @ heads of state!!!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    re: I would trade places with you in a heartbeat!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Sent(@10:30am): Ok, if you drive I've already had my first drink. I'll try to take it slow and easy from here on out.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    deadendp said:

Received: LMFAO @ heads of state!!!

That took me a second!!
    Sent:image
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,124
    Received: The door is OPEN.
    perhaps
    if he changes a little for the better
    with more understanding i mean
    ;)
    Received: Thx 4 show! Of course a customer came in w/PJ t-shirt. :wink: Fav song on Yield is No Way . . .
    no you take the good with the bad
    she probly behaves better inside
    love you xx oo
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Sent: yeah but she's too old she feels to drive all that way alone...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Received: "yeah yeah for sure"

(from my teen age daughter. Do you sense eye rolling? I sense eye rolling)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Confidence.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Sent from a non-PJ fan...

Home...great time...Miss you already...xo

(You know that made me :smiley: )
    you coming on monday
    love you
    mum xx oo
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    edited July 2015
    Received: "They're playing Pearl Jam at Hester Creek!"

(from my daughter who is at a family party at a winery restaurant called Hester Creek. I, meanwhile, am at home hosting a work function :frowning: ).
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Received: HAPPY BURTHDAY FUCKLER!!

Yes, I'm stealing the word FUCKLER!!
    recieved
    send my hugs
    love you two
    give the dog a pat
    and sleep nicely
    goodnight x
    sent:
    your lovely
    advice taken darling
    take care and chat soon
    love you
    xx oo

Received:
    Isn't there a pot shop in Manitou?? Do they sell joints?? I really need a joint, but I don't want Paul or Donna to know.. Can you bring me one, and I'll pay you for it when you get here to helP me clear out all John's things? Please. It's this or alcohol.. And I hate being drunk. Thank you.

Sent: yes, Miss Jean, I'll bring you a J. Do you want Sativa or Indica? ( Sativa U.S. Active high, Indica is a mellow high, makes you relaxed and sleepy) or you can get a mix?
    Received: the active one. And please delete the texts about pot.. I don't want anyone to know I'm doing this.

( that conversation happened with my BOSS!! Lol I moved to the right state!! LOVE Colorado!)
    edited July 2015

Received:
    Isn't there a pot shop in Manitou?? Do they sell joints?? I really need a joint, but I don't want Paul or Donna to know.. Can you bring me one, and I'll pay you for it when you get here to helP me clear out all John's things? Please. It's this or alcohol.. And I hate being drunk. Thank you.

Sent: yes, Miss Jean, I'll bring you a J. Do you want Sativa or Indica? ( Sativa U.S. Active high, Indica is a mellow high, makes you relaxed and sleepy) or you can get a mix?
    Received: the active one. And please delete the texts about pot.. I don't want anyone to know I'm doing this.

( that conversation happened with my BOSS!! Lol I moved to the right state!! LOVE Colorado!)

Oh how my heart aches for Miss Jean. So sad about the loss of her husband, but very cool that she has a good relationship with you and knows that this is something she can come to you about and know that you'll keep it from anyone who actually knows her.
    deadendp said:

Received:

Oh how my heart aches for Miss Jean. So sad about the loss of her husband, but very cool that she has a good relationship with you and knows that this is something she can come to you about and know that you'll keep it from anyone who actually knows her.
    Yeah. She is a really neat lady. I just cleaned out her closets, and weeded andliwed her yard for her. I think she just needs someone unbiased in her corner you know?
    Sent: we thought he might like some reading material..
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    "wait, why are we stuffing Empty's box?"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    St Augustine representing. I'll have to check it out.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited July 2015
    RKCNDY said:

"wait, why are we stuffing Empty's box?"

^^^^ and there we have the post of the day ladies and gentlemen.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    I feel like I got in the way there, and I don't want to be caught in the middle of anyone stuffing anyone's box.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

I feel like I got in the way there, and I don't want to be caught in the middle of anyone stuffing anyone's box.

We're all inclusive! No cliques here! Please, stuff away! I'm sure that Empty would approve!