Your last week on earth....what would you do?

13»

Comments

• I would have an obscene amount of sex. And play my bass and drums in between. Maybe give Super Mario World another run through. Give all my money to friends and family since I won't need it. And I'd probably get revenge on a handful of assholes I know.
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    stuff myself and have lots of sex.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • gobrowns19 wrote:
    Two chicks at the same time.
    :eek:
    we're over!
    ...and the line from office space is if he had a million dollars
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    quit my job, find a particular lady, on this board and take her away for a week full of Vedd Hedd.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    libragirl wrote:
    stuff myself and have lots of sex.

why would you even bother eating? :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    why would you even bother eating? :D

....Cause one has to butter things up before one puts it into the oven.....especially if we're talking about a week, right! :)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    ....Cause one has to butter things up before one puts it into the oven.....especially if we're talking about a week, right! :)

Peace

Look at that...that post came on #2,169 and that's the first time I've ever looked up there.

69 caught my eye I gather. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:

Peace

well im sorry, i can do without food... especially if im getting sex. tis a trade off im willing to put up with. :D

oh and p.s. check out the post number on this one. ;):p
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • To tell everybody I know how I feel about them. :D LOL
    well im sorry, i can do without food... especially if im getting sex. tis a trade off im willing to put up with. :D

oh and p.s. check out the post number on this one. ;):p

You do realize I wasn't talking about food, right! :)

Peace

g under p wrote:
    You do realize I wasn't talking about food, right! :)

Peace

yes i did. i was just stating my preference. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    yes i did. i was just stating my preference. :)

I hear ya Cate, I hear ya. Time to rest I've got a date in the morning, you know they say women are at their peak in am ya know. :)

Peace

g under p wrote:
    I hear ya Cate, I hear ya. Time to rest I've got a date in the morning, you know they say women are at their peak in am ya know. :)

Peace

being a woman myself... yes i am aware of that. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    being a woman myself... yes i am aware of that. :)

OK, I hear ya Cate, I hear ya. :)

Peace & a goodnight to you

g under p wrote:
    OK, I hear ya Cate, I hear ya. :)

Peace & a goodnight to you

good night

oh i guess if this was my last week on earth looks like ill be dying in New York. just dump my body in the East River. thanks. :D:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    If you knew you were going to die, what would you do with your last week on earth? The person with the best answer wins a brand new car.

i would:
    get montana and keep him with me,
    find kid rock and have one healthy make out session,
    find tommy lee and hang out,
    tell vince neil i love him,
    hold hands with bryan abrams while he sings to me,
    punch Death in the face then sew his lips together,
    disneyland,
    hurt all the people possible that have ever been mean to doggies,
    call The Master and tell him to please throw down at my funeral,
    a whole bunch of other stuff in between,
    more importantly i would steal a ZR1 in black and drive as fast as possible off a cliff overlooking the ocean so i can die with my 2 favorite things EVER!

now that u have my answers, do i get a ZR1???????!!!! just looking at it makes me feel kinda funny...... ;)
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • genie wrote:
    wait did you just call me a baby?! :D well, i let you of the hook this time, next time if you do want to call me something call me a babe ; )

crying in this situation is waste of time...haha quite literally too.

oh, yes i've seen men cry over their sport teams, which i always think is pathetic : p
    :o I've cried over sports! :( Ya learn to do that from quite an early age being from Ireland... and from Cavan!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    :o I've cried over sports! :( Ya learn to do that from quite an early age being from Ireland... and from Cavan!

now see there's something we aussies didnt inherit from our irish ancestors. :p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • now see there's something we aussies didnt inherit from our irish ancestors. :p:D
    True... you have a great gift of being able to immediately forget any sporting losses and convince yourselves you're the best in the world :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • I'd do everything in my power to see PJ

Eat all my favourite foods

Go out on my bike and take in the world

Spent time with the people I've known for a lifetime and those i've only known a short while... the people I love... and i'd tell just how much them I love them and how much they mean to me.

I'd go to see my cats

and I'd drink myself into oblivion ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    True... you have a great gift of being able to immediately forget any sporting losses and convince yourselves you're the best in the world :p

well tis true... but we punch so far above our weight.

oh and btw there are some sports we dont even pretend we're any good at. :p:D and we certainly dont whinge about how rough a game of international rules is. :p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    First thing I would do is take a dump on my bosses desk. After that I would spend every last dime I had on whatever my family and friends wanted even maxing out my credit cards...spend it all. Have a fucking blast and go out with a bang. The first four days I would spend in Las Vegas enjoying every single vice I could get my hands on. The last three I would spend in Sedona with the last night sitting right here with a beer in hand watching the sunset.

SunMyungMoon-120411_b.jpg
  • fly to kona
  • genie wrote:
    make few people suffer

have casual sex with good looking strangers without using protection

do all kinds of drugs

and to top it all off climb the mountain or some shit like that.............:D

Yep... I think that would be the time to finally try heroin. <--- Is that ever okay to say?

Other than that, I think I'd really just like to hang out on a nice beach somewhere. Go swimming, soak up the sun, feel the earth.
    I carried a watermelon
  • wait for next week...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,785
    see pearl jam 7 times in a row

this is the correct answer
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • see pearl jam 7 times in a row

this is the correct answer
    hope they have tour that week!! :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”