Your last week on earth....what would you do?

Comments

• spend all my money and resources on hunting down that mofo spider that's killed my last few weeks :mad:
    wah
  • Well, let's see...the first day I would spend feeling completely sorry for myself. Not getting up off the couch, looking through pictures. The next day, I'd get angry. I'd call all my old girlfriends and tell them my mortality is there fault. The third day, I'd go into denial and show up to work just like any other day, making appointments for the next week. The fourth day, I'd defy death. I'd tumble down stairs, run through south central Los Angeles in a KKK outfit, juggle chainsaws, punch a cop, walk into a bank with fake dynamite strapped to my chest and so on. On the fifth day, I'd try to get as much sympathy as possible. I'd start and end every sentence with, "I'm dying soon." On the sixth day, I'd apply for every credit card and sweepstakes in every magazine I could find, apply for a car loan, house loan, boat loan, and apply to get credit at every retailer and online outlet possible. On the seventh and last day, I'd write my will before the kids and my wife woke up, go for a walk, make breakfast, play my guitar for the last time before giving it to my brother, say goodbye to my mom, take my kids to my old elementary school and watch them play on the playground to experience complete innocence one last time, play catch with my Dad, eat a pizza, put the kids to bed, have a beer and a cigar, take a shower, make love to my wife and then...
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• shag like there's literally no tomorrow........eat everything i love........TRAVEL!.....drink...........shag...........spend as much $$$ on travel, food and drink........arrange everything else to go to charity after i die - of course my husband must be set first though ;).......eat, drink with friends and family........shag.........eat, drink and travel. :D if i KNEw it was coming, i'd want to LIVE as much as i could in that one week. i try to do that now, but yea...i DO hope/plan on lots of tomorrows, so gotta stay healthy, and yea....save $$$ for all those tomorrows. soooooooooo....shag, eat and drink.....travel! all FUN and love!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• I would get my list out and start killing the fuckers on it. That is why I hope get cancer.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Spend time with family. Probably go to New York and walk around some. Ride the subways around and think... look at stuff. I really like New York and I miss it. Try to get stuff in order so there isn't chaos once I'm gone. (I'm already working on that though)
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Oh the ONE trip I'd HAVE to do... Northern lights :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    Oh the ONE trip I'd HAVE to do... Northern lights :o

agreed... nothern lights would be on my hit list.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    stoneddude wrote:
    I would get my list out and start killing the fuckers on it. That is why I hope get cancer.

Have you read 'Waiting Period' by Hubert Selby Jr?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0714530719/azothinteractiveA/
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Have you read 'Waiting Period' by Hubert Selby Jr?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0714530719/azothinteractiveA/
    Trying to make my list?
  • shag like there's literally no tomorrow........eat everything i love........TRAVEL!.....drink...........shag...........spend as much $$$ on travel, food and drink........arrange everything else to go to charity after i die - of course my husband must be set first though ;).......eat, drink with friends and family........shag.........eat, drink and travel. :D if i KNEw it was coming, i'd want to LIVE as much as i could in that one week. i try to do that now, but yea...i DO hope/plan on lots of tomorrows, so gotta stay healthy, and yea....save $$$ for all those tomorrows. soooooooooo....shag, eat and drink.....travel! all FUN and love!

Same for me .. although I probably wouldn't make sure your hubby was taken care of :p as lovely as Mr Dreams is I am sure ;)
  • If I'm going to die in a week, what do I need a new car for?
  • Oh yeah and I would go to the beach and swim.. and sit drying off on the sand. Looking across the water and feeling the salty water on my skin and tasting it on my lips. Feeling free.
  • Same for me .. although I probably wouldn't make sure your hubby was taken care of as lovely as Mr Dreams is I am sure

:D
    well once i am gone, you could explore that option. :eek: ;) hahahahaha. i would simply want to soak up every minute of *life* that i can. i feel that way now, sure...but yes...reality makes it that i also have to work, plan ofr the future, etc. i am HAPPY to do that really, hoping for more tomorrows...so good trade-off, bt with only one week? damn......live, live, LIVE! although honestly, i am sure it would sadden me soooo..to know i have so little time left. :( as much as i can imagine it, i don't think i can truly *imagine* how that would feel. yikes. if i make it into my 70s, you bet i am just gonna ENJOY as much as i can. i see my mom at 80, she's LIVED well...hope she has more. i hope i make it to that age with my husband, my best friend....and have a BLAST! and hell yea, eat, drink, shag if we still can ;).......travel!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Travel the world.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Spend it with my husband and sons.....just being with them.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    make few people suffer

have casual sex with good looking strangers without using protection

do all kinds of drugs

and to top it all off climb the mountain or some shit like that.............:D
  • xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    genie wrote:

have casual sex with good looking strangers without using protection

so they can all get whatever you have ;) kidding of course!
  • Consume nothing but ice cream, cookies and diet coke...get the hell out of jersey...fly to adelaide and make zoso wish he had more than just one last week with me :D
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Invite my friends to valencia with their bf ...and one have a son
    and party with my girls
    Daddys have to take care of the babys
    after flying with my little girl to seattle
    and enjoying some days over there
    and the last days for sure spending with my lovely daughter and my bf
    in valencia
    that s it nothing special
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Oh yeah and I would go to the beach and swim.. and sit drying off on the sand. Looking across the water and feeling the salty water on my skin and tasting it on my lips. Feeling free.
    Yeah, me too.
    This thread makes me pretty sad.
    And I ordered that fracking book Byrnzie rec'd...should be a laugh a minute. :p
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • probably cry a lot.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
    probably cry a lot.

you just gave me a very bad mental image
  • genie wrote:
    you just gave me a very bad mental image
    of a very handsome man crying? i think its kinda sweet and cute.

hehe, i will find it very disturbing ;)

i thought men only knew how to cry when singing metal songs :D
  • genie wrote:
    hehe, i will find it very disturbing ;)

i thought men only knew how to cry when singing metal songs :D
    We cry baby, we cry. Especially when we only have one week left to live. Also when our favorite sport teams lose (see patriot fans).
  • senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    Is it my last week....or everyone's last week??
    We cry baby, we cry. Especially when we only have one week left to live. Also when our favorite sport teams lose (see patriot fans).

wait did you just call me a baby?! :D well, i let you of the hook this time, next time if you do want to call me something call me a babe ;)

crying in this situation is waste of time...haha quite literally too.

oh, yes i've seen men cry over their sport teams, which i always think is pathetic :p
  • sennin wrote:
    Is it my last week....or everyone's last week??
    that is a good question.

if it is everyone's last week, then I think I would spend it with my family...telling them all off. the whole lot of them.

:) KIDDING.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    This post is useless without a picture.
    Let us be the judge.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • call in sick.