Your last week on earth....what would you do?

The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Posts: 12,158
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
If you knew you were going to die, what would you do with your last week on earth?

The person with the best answer wins a brand new car.
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    kill Mick Hucknall... using only a small childs umbrella.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Love and be loved.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • On the last day I'd probably jump off a really high ledge or airplane with no parachute. It would be a fun death, if there's such a thing.
  • see pearl jam 7 times in a row
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • If I knew what I wanted to do, I would have already done it. Dying or not. :)
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I'd tell my family I'm going on a trip, put all my papers in order, and fly out to a desert monastery to die. I'd do something really good so that when the funeral is weeks over, when they find out, they'll know that I was thinking of them.

Like I'd spend my money on getting my family NY Giants Seasons Tickets (hahahahahahahahaha :D), and I'd ask the ticket office to send them to my family members as a gift from me about 1 month after I'm dead.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    spend every single minute with my wife & kids .......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Spend every waking moment on the Pit

:)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    wow.. mine's is the only serious answer on here so far.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • I would go to as many countries as I could. So that I could sit in airports.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    kill Mick Hucknall... using only a small childs umbrella.

haha!! Poor old Mick and his ginger nuts.
    btw, what would I do in my last week.......hmmmmm, I know ;)
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • I'd take my husband with me to Paris and I'd stay in the fanciest hotel I could find, and I'd eat my heart out with lovely french food, and I'd do it on the Eiffel tower :) :eek:

Then I'd fly to the east coast and spend my last day with my family and friends.
    jamie uk wrote:

sheep? eat coal? do tell.. its kinda the point of the thread :D
    I'd take my husband with me to Paris and I'd stay in the fanciest hotel I could find, and I'd eat my heart out with lovely french food, and I'd do it on the Eiffel tower :) :eek:

i'd buy a video camera and spend my last 7 days hiding at the Eyefull Tower ;):)
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I'd take my husband with me to Paris and I'd stay in the fanciest hotel I could find, and I'd eat my heart out with lovely french food, and I'd do it on the Eiffel tower :) :eek:

Then I'd fly to the east coast and spend my last day with my family and friends.

Oh what a wonderful way to celebrate your last week.I would do pretty much the same.Spend a few days in Paris,then fly to Inverness to stand by the Loch.Then come home to be with my family.Oh this thread is good but when writing down what I would do it feels sad.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Take my beautiful wife to Alaska.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I'd eat a lot of bacon and make JOSH HOMME mine!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    I would go to Paris
    and tell everyone I know I love them, or what else exactly I think of them :)
    and then go be with my Mom in Fla.
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    If you knew you were going to die, what would you do with your last week on earth? The person with the best answer wins a brand new car.

Two chicks at the same time.

Haha yeah I just watched Office Space for the first time in a year or two.

I know what I would do, the many things, but I'm going to keep them private. :p:D
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • What is stopping you? Some of you want to spend more time with loved ones, others want to go on vacation. Save up and go. Call your loved ones. Don't wait until you are dead and not have the chance.

I liked the one that wanted to jump from a plane without a parachute. Do you need more fun in your life?

Have fun in Paris and Alaska :D
    A real possibility I may meet you in my dreams ~ I go to sleep
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    jamie uk wrote:
    haha!! Poor old Mick and his ginger nuts.

dunkman wrote:
    sheep? eat coal? do tell.. its kinda the point of the thread

sheesh dunk.. he'd make love to his wife of course. sheep optional. :p
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Wrestle a great white.
    I wouldn't want to kill because I wouldn't get satisfaction out of it. I would want to wrestle it, pin it let it get up and then I would swim away and the shark would go on its mary way.
    Shows:
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."
  • I would pray for another week......
    PEARL JAM~Lubbock, TX. 10~18~00
    PEARL JAM~San Antonio, TX. 4~5~03
    INCUBUS~Houston, TX. 1~19~07
    INCUBUS~Denver, CO. 2~8~07
    Lollapalooza~Chicago, IL. 8~5~07
    INCUBUS~Austin, TX. 9~3~07
    Bonnaroo~Manchester, TN 6~14~08
  • nepalnepal Posts: 143
    Start using drugs.
    ...the dreams ain't broken down here now,
    they're walking with a limp
  • Honestly... I would blow all of my savings on other people. Make them happy. Probably people I know rather than strangers, but who knows. I'd like to just see them happy. I have zero aspirations to do anything and I hate traveling. I'm quite content in doing nothing but helping people.

7 Days is a lot of time to do something right :D
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    BinGnarly wrote:
    Wrestle a great white.
    I wouldn't want to kill because I wouldn't get satisfaction out of it. I would want to wrestle it, pin it let it get up and then I would swim away and the shark would go on its mary way.

are you kidding me? that great white will eat you... raw without salt. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Fly to Tahiti and proceed to take some LSD, washed down with some pina coladas, whilst chilling on the beach to the groovy sounds of Bob Marley and the wailers.
  • xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    nothing too dramatic - id spend it with my family.
  • I'd get a HUGE loan from the bank :) and I'd fly everyone over to me... fuck it I'm not spending my last week flying anywhere... possibly hire a boat and we'd head out to sea... when I die, they can throw me in :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    BinGnarly wrote:
    Wrestle a great white.

u would waste ur week in 5 minutes