Options

Does anyone have a weird crush on a celebrity that isn't really

Comments

• Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I stalk him every chance I get :D

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/OffSheGoes/PixxJosh.jpg

hahhah, yeah, that's matt cameron in the background.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    PJPixie wrote:

you lucky bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    Linda wrote:
    you lucky bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

i have others of him and i from some other stuff too..............I have issues.

• Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    PJPixie wrote:
    i have others of him and i from some other stuff too..............I have issues.

ah well, don't we all have 'm one way or the other ;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    dustdust Posts: 133
    I totally agree with Josh Homme......

Mine would be Anthony LaPaglia - I have no idea why but WOW!
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    known for their looks?

Mine is Steve Carell!! :) He is so funny!!!

is that the office guy (Get Smart movie?) he's actually not bad looking.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    PJPixie wrote:
    JOSH MOTHERFUCKING HOMME
    aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Josh is hot, nothing weird about that :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:

I love how your hand is on his tit. It's not everyday someone gets to feel up a celebrity and not have it result in a restraining order.
  • Options
    PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
    Pete Townshend. :D

His words, his music, his voice.

I JUST LOVE HIM!

Eddie? Is that you Ed?
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
  • Options
    samicksamick Posts: 373
    FLO from the progressive commercials
  • Options
    pinot768pinot768 Posts: 295
    Sam Elliot - that voice and those rugged looks...
    "I was born, and I know that I'll die...the in-between is mine."
  • Options
    I love how your hand is on his tit. It's not everyday someone gets to feel up a celebrity and not have it result in a restraining order.

lmao....you should see where my other hand is!!

Yeah, I pulled one I probably should have been arrested for. I'm surprised I got away with it. I jumped on stage at a show he did on NYE and kissed him at midnight. He kissed back! It was awesome!! :D

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Linda wrote:
    Oldman's a hottie. I would if I was gay :p I live in the same area of London he grew up in too.

As for me, I think Meryl Streep is attractive and that's definitely weird for a 20 year-old considering she's nearly 60.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    :o yes, my Chinese cooking lady......haaaaaaaaa:o

http://www.chinghe.com/?page=gallery&gallery=personal
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    She'll never replace Nigella, no matter what you say Jamie :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    She'll never replace Nigella, no matter what you say Jamie :D

it's a deal then...you take Nigella.
    do you think they will agree to our settlement on their behalf? :D
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    it's a deal then...you take Nigella.
    do you think they will agree to our settlement on their behalf? :D
    Yes, I think they will :)

Although, I believe Nigella is married to Charles Saatchi so she might have to be persuaded to leave a multi-billionaire for a student but I'm working on it.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Yes, I think they will :)

Although, I believe Nigella is married to Charles Saatchi so she might have to be persuaded to leave a multi-billionaire for a student but I'm working on it.

Well if she doesn't, you always got Gary Oldman to fall back on ;):D
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Well if she doesn't, you always got Gary Oldman to fall back on ;):D
    This is true :cool:
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    This is true :cool:
    I'm teasing, obviously. Although I do not have any thoughts about getting it on with Gazza, I have to say he has been a favourite actor of mine.
    I thought he was very cool as Dracula...and Sid Vicious...but then, what a pair of roles to get stuck into as an actor!! he must've thought he won the lottery :D
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I'm teasing, obviously. Although I do not have any thoughts about getting it on with Gazza, I have to say he has been a favourite actor of mine.
    I thought he was very cool as Dracula...and Sid Vicious...but then, what a pair of roles to get stuck into as an actor!! he must've thought he won the lottery :D
    Hah, tease away :p I wouldn't have posted it if I wasn't open to some light-hearted ribbing.

Yeah, he's brilliant. I didn't really like Sid & Nancy as a film but Oldman was brilliant in it. He has a way of doing that, being the redeeming factor even in bad films, not that Sid & Nancy is awful, I just didn't really dig it.

Have you seen his only directorial film, Nil By Mouth? It's based on his childhood and it's brilliant. Brutal as hell and very British.

And to get back on track, I also think Emma Thompson is pretty attractive, although that might not be weird, I just don't think she's as known for her looks as her acting talents, which is what I find most attractive about her anyway.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Hah, tease away :p I wouldn't have posted it if I wasn't open to some light-hearted ribbing.

Yeah, he's brilliant. I didn't really like Sid & Nancy as a film but Oldman was brilliant in it. He has a way of doing that, being the redeeming factor even in bad films, not that Sid & Nancy is awful, I just didn't really dig it.

Have you seen his only directorial film, Nil By Mouth? It's based on his childhood and it's brilliant. Brutal as hell and very British.

And to get back on track, I also think Emma Thompson is pretty attractive, although that might not be weird, I just don't think she's as known for her looks as her acting talents, which is what I find most attractive about her anyway.

Emma Thompson is a fine looking woman Jezz :) not too bad at the acting either.
    I shall check out the Oldman movie, I have heard of it, what with it not being French or whatever :p
    Sid and Nancy was pretty shit really, you're right, he was excellent tho, as always.
    Did you see him as Dracula ?
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    I've always kinda had a crush on Sarah Silverman. I don't think she's necessarily funny, but she's got a great body.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    Gary Oldman is mine too! Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I adore him.
    Have you seent he Backwoods?? Good stuff.

My other one is Jack Nicholson...doesn't matter that he's almost 50 years older than me...the things I would do to that man ;)
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    Bjork.

I know, I know...you don't have to tell me how weird it is, but I just find her curiously attractive. She has some real sexy eyes.

Ok I've said too much. :p
  • Options
    Duder5k wrote:
    Bjork.

I know, I know...you don't have to tell me how weird it is, but I just find her curiously attractive. She has some real sexy eyes.

hey whatever floats your boat! I've got a thing for guys most would NEVER find attractive...Adam Sandler, Jon Stewart, Kevin James, Jack Black (when he's not sweaty)

• Options
    Duder5k wrote:
    Bjork.

I'm more of the opinion that anyone who DOESN'T find her attractive is weird.

She's like some kind of mystical nymph :p Hers is a uniquely wonderful and innocent beauty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlzixwWyrwU&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxO1sfKwflA
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Karen O
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Karen O

by that you meant "AmentsChick" right?