Options

Does anyone have a weird crush on a celebrity that isn't really

Comments

• Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    I've already read between the lines, hence me asking the question.;)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    I've already read between the lines, hence me asking the question.;)

must have been an awfully brief read. :p
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    must have been an awfully brief read. :p

Well I delved into the fact that technicaly there is two people being viewed the actor/ess and the charicture, I'm guessing since most people state the actors name, they think it is the actor they have the crush on, but since the actor/ess isnt particularly known for their looks, then it is obviously the personality and traits they are showing that the said board users are atracted to, which would mean it was the charicture's they actually find attractive, as it is not really their own personalitys on show.;)

But I wanted to see if the people on here could actually seperate all this for themselves.:p
  • Options
    Well I delved into the fact that technicaly there is two people being viewed the actor/ess and the charicture, I'm guessing since most people state the actors name, they think it is the actor they have the crush on, but since the actor/ess isnt particularly known for their looks, then it is obviously the personality and traits they are showing that the said board users are atracted to, which would mean it was the charicture's they actually find attractive, as it is not really their own personalitys on show.;)

But I wanted to see if the people on here could actually seperate all this for themselves.:p

that's waaaaaaaaay too much thinking there for me reefer. you always think this much in the a.m. ?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

But I think each actor/ess puts a certain amount of their self in each role. Kevin Spacey, for instance, I find appealing in so many different roles. But it's not due his appearance but rather the amount of his personality he puts into every character.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    that's waaaaaaaaay too much thinking there for me reefer. you always think this much in the a.m. ?

Unfortunately my brain is usually a wash of pointless thoughts and theorys of little importance, it takes alcohol or sleep to put a stop to it.:)
  • Options
    But I think each actor/ess puts a certain amount of themselves in each role. Kevin Spacey, for instance, I find appealing in so many different roles. But it's not due his appearance but rather the amount of his personality he puts into every character.

this is true. i also, am an admirer of mr. spacey. :)

DETECTIVE!!
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    this is true. i also, am an admirer of mr. spacey. :)

DETECTIVE!!

I loved him in American Beauty, especially. When he just quit giving a shit. :)
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    But I think each actor/ess puts a certain amount of themselves in each role. Kevin Spacey, for instance, I find appealing in so many different roles. But it's not due his appearance but rather the amount of his personality he puts into every character.

Ahh but there is only so much of themselves they can put into the role, Usual Suspects for instance.
    The Negotiator or American Beauty on the other hand, I think he plays fairly everday role's.
    He is a top class actor.:)

I could seriously go for Drew Barrymore, but thats more from interviews, and seeing things about her actual self more than any of her roles in films.
  • Options
    I could seriously go for Drew Barrymore, but thats more from interviews, and seeing things about her actual self more than any of her roles in films.

oh me too.

I loved him in American Beauty, especially. When he just quit giving a shit.

I RULE. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    Jeremy Piven (i'm going thru an Entourage obsession :o)
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    easily my least favorite actress of all time... maybe tied with meg ryan and renee zellweger... not attractive, obnoxiously ditzy, horrible lisp (no offense to anyone with speech impedaments), the list goes on
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    EddiEEddiE Posts: 125
    MerkingBoy wrote:
    I always thought Janeane Garofalo was hot in the 90's..still kinda now.

Dead right...although I preferred her a bit chunkier...not too sure now she's kinda thin. Really fancied her in The Truth about cats and dogs though! Same goes for Sara Rue when she was in Less Than Perfect, not when she was in Two and a half men. I kinda like the fuller figured woman :D Oh...and Diane Lane....foxy for an older woman
    Paris 7/11/96
    Manchester 4/6/00
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    since i have several "crushes" that my husband cannot wrap his mind around, such as:

gerard depardieu (a certain je nais se quoi...)
    al pacino (despite overacting, he's still my first movie star crush--- remember serpico? i must have watched it 30 times)
    ed harris (bald as an eagle, but BE STILL MY HEART he is HOT)
    peter coyote (that voice gets me)
    sean connery (bald AND ancient. but still freakin SEXY)
    Ed Harris! i agree. He's got sth...
    And like i said somewhere - my number one - John Malkovich. He's so hot!mniammmm

And as a woman i must say i am really impressed the beauty of actress Robin Wright Penn -if i could born again - i wish i could be so beautiful as she is
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    Jorja Fox?
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    Claudia black most deffinitly the lady is just HOT in every way
  • Options
    digging up a thread from february to make a first post. fucking classic :D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    the girl lead in Meet Joe Black was lushious.
  • Options
    elmer wrote:
    the girl lead in Meet Joe Black was lushious.

clare forlani. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    clare forlani. :)
    yeah, she's in the CSI series nowadays, still looking fine.

another, the one Brad Pitt marries towards the end of Legends of the Fall....a minor actress, but a great film, better than Joe Black methinks.
  • Options
    elmer wrote:
    yeah, she's in the CSI series nowadays, still looking fine.

another, the one Brad Pitt marries towards the end of Legends of the Fall....a minor actress, but a great film, better than Joe Black methinks.

karina lombard.

i think she was in the firm with tom cruise.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    karina lombard.

i think she was in the firm with tom cruise.
    never saw The Firm, according to wiki she was in The Doors too which is a surprise...
  • Options
    iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    how did i miss this thread the first time around?!!

my fav is zach braff :D and i'll second the jon stewart crush...even if he is short.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • Options
    pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Tina Fey........her comedy does absolutely nothing for me but I find myself attracted to her
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Options
    Courtney Love
    I'll be back
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Tori Amos
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Scarlett Whatsherface

Oh, wait, she is known for her looks.

Okay, then. Bella Emberg.

I had no idea who Bella Emberg was, so I just looked up an image...

LMAO!! thanks for the good ass laugh, I needed that.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    JOSH MOTHERFUCKING HOMME

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    PJPixie wrote:
    JOSH MOTHERFUCKING HOMME

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yep, him too!!!!
    i'm not happy yet.....