The Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Flyers fan drops F-Bomb on live tv :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YV5QNYp_4o

I saw this live

I wasn't shocked about what was said but shocked they talk to these drunken crazy's after a game

Haha, I didn't catch this but watched for a while and was waiting for someone to curse. Knew it would happen.

I don't know why comcast alwasy shows NE philly after these big wins. I think they try to make philly look bad
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727
    The Fixer wrote:

I don't know why comcast alwasy shows NE philly after these big wins. I think they try to make philly look bad

I hear you. Nothing good happens at that intersection after a big Philly win. Putting a camera on them is just antagonizing them
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    Sawyer wrote:
    we are going to kick the shit out of you Philly....it will be as ugly as your city

Heyyyyy, it's this guy. WHAT'S UP THAT GUY????

I dont know..but he's mean

Dude, that's why he's that guy. There's more I'd like to say, but I was warn by Sea before for calling someone a douchebag in the Cowboys thread. It was all in fun, but I guess he couldn't take it. By the pretentious efforts of this dude's posts that I've seen before - especially when it comes to our fair city - I'm thinking he's that same kinda dude. Hence, that guy.
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,362
    Chicago's a nice city, but the Sears Tower is brown-bag ugly.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    hawks in 5 :mrgreen::mrgreen:

im done rooting for them

i think i will bet the flyers for the series :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

Willis tower
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    hawks in 5 :mrgreen::mrgreen:

im done rooting for them

i think i will bet the flyers for the series :lol:

hopefully, you luck takes a turn for the better
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,802
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Dude, that's why he's that guy. There's more I'd like to say, but I was warn by Sea before for calling someone a douchebag in the Cowboys thread. It was all in fun, but I guess he couldn't take it. By the pretentious efforts of this dude's posts that I've seen before - especially when it comes to our fair city - I'm thinking he's that same kinda dude. Hence, that guy.

i don't give a shit. have a go at it kat:

http://www.metalmartyr.com/files/2009/02/douche.jpg
    www.myspace.com
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    so...........this thing is just now kicking off. if it goes 7, that would probably take 15-20 days. so, it's over maybe in mid-june.

when the fuck does hockey season start? :wtf:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    so...........this thing is just now kicking off. if it goes 7, that would probably take 15-20 days. so, it's over maybe in mid-june.

when the fuck does hockey season start? :wtf:

game 7 is scheduled for June 11th.

Philly's preseason game this season was september 16th.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    81 wrote:

nice "winter sport" :roll:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    81 wrote:

nice "winter sport" :roll:

basketball is basically on the same plan, although the reg season starts a tick later.

how bout baseball...it's the summer passtime, yet camps open in feb, and the ws ends in nov.

or nascar. season starts in feb and ends in nov or is it oct... i forget
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I saw Rocky, so I already know what Filly is like. 8-)
    I saw Rocky, so I already know what Filly is like. 8-)

I think you were going for "Filthy." God, at least follow through with your insults correctly.

7 HOURS, BOYS! Haven't been this excited about hockey since I was 15! I love this shit. HELL, I MAY MOVE TO CANADA!

LET'S GO flyERS! (In case people forgot how the chant really goes)

CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Alright boys lets do this !!!!

We shall see if the lay off affected either team

With that said..

LET'S GO FLYERS CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP !
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    If you're a Flyers fan and dont get chills after watching this you can no longer post in this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZuXigDy_ic

:clap::clap::clap:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    almost that time....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Wow. The Flyers in the Stanley Cup just took a back seat to a Phils game in May for about 15 minutes there. C'mon, boys - make this night absolutely unforgettable!
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    we played like dogshit tonight and still beat you...be more afraid than you already were.
    Well....it's only one game. And it's great how Chicago went nuts like they won the whole fucking thing after game one. Easy, girls - you won by one goal after giving up 5 goals, on your own ice.

Fly Guys looked gassed by the 3rd, never had a guy down low when bringing the puck down behind the net, never raped the Hawks in the ass when they had a guy in front of our net, and didn't like the pulling of Leighton - even though that took balls, and I respect that.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Well....it's only one game. And it's great how Chicago went nuts like they won the whole fucking thing after game one. Easy, girls - you won by one goal after giving up 5 goals, on your own ice.

Fly Guys looked gassed by the 3rd, never had a guy down low when bringing the puck down behind the net, never raped the Hawks in the ass when they had a guy in front of our net, and didn't like the pulling of Leighton - even though that took balls, and I respect that.

every stanley cup victory should be celebrated big
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

Yeah, and that wasn't a Stanley Cup victory. That was a game one win. Long series - loooong series. And like I said, this is exactly how I have it mapped out. Go down 3-0 and win in game 7 in OT. Boom. Now that is worth taking your shirt off and throwing your hat on the ice.
    edited May 2010
    And it's great how Chicago went nuts like they won the whole fucking thing after game one.

Expect three more of those.. We know how to celebrate. Sorry to pour salt on the wound.
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
  • Well....it's only one game. And it's great how Chicago went nuts like they won the whole fucking thing after game one. Easy, girls - you won by one goal after giving up 5 goals, on your own ice.

Exactly.

Plus, the Hawks had to overcome the refs. Zero penalties? Are you kidding me? There should have been three alone in the third.
    And it's great how Chicago went nuts like they won the whole fucking thing after game one.

Expect three more of those.

Good luck. And thanks for supporting your team post-2007! I mean, shit, you guys showed up in DROVES before then right??? Wopping sellout crowd of what - 4,000? 5,000? Good luck with all that bandwagon jumping and the such! Chi Town looooves them some hockey!
    edited May 2010

Good luck. And thanks for supporting your team post-2007! I mean, shit, you guys showed up in DROVES before then right??? Wopping sellout crowd of what - 4,000? 5,000? Good luck with all that bandwagon jumping and the such! Chi Town looooves them some hockey!
    Oh, I've been celebrating them post a few weeks ago. I'm more a baseball fan... but speaking for the rest of Chicago, it was harder to support a team with a shitty owner.
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on

Oh, I've been celebrating them post a few weeks ago. I'm more a baseball fan... but speaking for the rest of Chicago, it was harder to support a team with a shitty owner.

Yeah, I know the story. We all know the story. :roll:

Glad you guys are ....back? :roll:
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,802
    oh well go get 'em Monday Fly Guys!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA

Yeah, I know the story. We all know the story. :roll:

Glad you guys are ....back? :roll:
    Well I'm glad Philly has more hockey super fans. Good for you!.. Too bad it won't help your cause. 8-)