The Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,802
    Woo-Hoo! Congrats Flyers! Bring on the Blackhawks!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Pats54Pats54 Posts: 276
    Congrats to the Flyers. Should be a great Stanley Cup.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    now all i need is a ticket to a game.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hopefully we see more of this !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7CtrqiafIw

Congrats to the Players what a feeling for these guys fighting through so much this year
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Pats54 wrote:

Thanks !

I can't wait for Saturday !

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    CITY.
    OF.
    CHAMPIONS.

4 MORE WINS...

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727
    Some chick being interviewed on comcast said "I have two words for Vince Vaughn...flyers"
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Some chick being interviewed on comcast said "I have two words for Vince Vaughn...flyers"

HaHa!!!

Fly...ers !!!

She was a little toasted

Cliffy6745 wrote:

HaHa!!!

Fly...ers !!!

She was a little toasted

haha. That is correct, she made flyers into 2 words
  • Pats54Pats54 Posts: 276
    Pats54 wrote:

Thanks !

Still trying to recover from my B's getting smoked. The PJ show the following Monday did a lot to alleviate my anger as did the thought of Taylor Hall with the spoked B next year. Still have the Celt's but NBA and basketball is no comparison to the NHL playoffs. Hope it is a good series and at least gives us hockey fans 7 more games this year. Kudos to the Flyers they showed a tone of stones coming back from 3-0 down, a lot of teams would have packed it in. Love those Blackhawk Jersey's bets in the NHL.
    Pats54 wrote:
    Pats54 wrote:

Thanks !

Still trying to recover from my B's getting smoked. The PJ show the following Monday did a lot to alleviate my anger as did the thought of Taylor Hall with the spoked B next year. Still have the Celt's but NBA and basketball is no comparison to the NHL playoffs. Hope it is a good series and at least gives us hockey fans 7 more games this year. Kudos to the Flyers they showed a tone of stones coming back from 3-0 down, a lot of teams would have packed it in. Love those Blackhawk Jersey's bets in the NHL.

Its gonna take time

The best part of this whole thing is the Flyers are finally healthy....they were down key guys every series and now they're all back

Their Jersey's are awesome..I don't really have any antimosity against the Hawks either Im sure that changes once the puck drops in Game 1 ! :lol:

Hopefully its a good series...Im proud of this team

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Pats54 wrote:

Thanks !

Its gonna take time

The best part of this whole thing is the Flyers are finally healthy....they were down key guys every series and now they're all back

Their Jersey's are awesome..I don't really have any antimosity against the Hawks either Im sure that changes once the puck drops in Game 1 ! :lol:

Hopefully its a good series...Im proud of this team

I have to agree the Blackhawks red jersey is the second best just behind the Bruins. :D The away one (white)is certainly the best though.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    A Molson Canadian never tasted as good as it does right now...

Looks like your boy is gonna need some more of these....

fingercot.jpg

fingercot.jpg

We're taking him to Vegas for his bachelor party, and I told him if he doesn't want me to tell his fiance that he had sex with a stripper while we were out there then he better take me to one of these games.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

fingercot.jpg

We're taking him to Vegas for his bachelor party, and I told him if he doesn't want me to tell his fiance that he had sex with a stripper while we were out there then he better take me to one of these games.

we hit vegas for my bach party in march '09. we were there for 4 days, 3 nights (flew out on thurs morning of 1st round of march madness). word of advice...take a few days off from work after you get back. never been so hung over in my life (though an eagles trip to new orleans was a close second).

vegas is awesome

fingercot.jpg

Wow..I went to AC for mine and that was crazy enough I can't imagine Vegas

Vegas is awesome...where you guys staying ?

Just be careful you dont run into a tiny asian guy while you're there...

fingercot.jpg

Wow..I went to AC for mine and that was crazy enough I can't imagine Vegas

Vegas is awesome...where you guys staying ?

Yeah, I've been out to Vegas a bunch of times. Not gonna lie - I fucking love it, and any reason to go out there I am all about.

It's not for a while so don't know where we're staying yet, probably the Mirage or something right in the heart of The Strip.

Last time I was out there for a bachelor party was '07 and that was a shit show. This time this is like one of my real close buddies so I'm making sure that everything's way over the top. And I'm not even the best man, haha. We're gonna get drunk here Thursday night, then fly out all loaded Friday morning. A buddy of mine's brother is a host at Hard Rock and he's gonna hook us up big time with a cabana at Rehab on Sunday, and then we're gonna get a discount on a suite Sunday night which we're going to use for a couple strippers and other extracurricular activities. And come back Monday. And in between will be the obligatory gambling, drinking, drugs, strip clubs, fine restaurants, and repeat the first four again.

Fixer, I was out there for two Eagles/New Orleans trips in '06 & in '07. Fucking nasty trips, especially the first one. 5,000 of us marching from Bourbon to the Super Dome.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

Yeah, I've been out to Vegas a bunch of times. Not gonna lie - I fucking love it, and any reason to go out there I am all about.

It's not for a while so don't know where we're staying yet, probably the Mirage or something right in the heart of The Strip.

Last time I was out there for a bachelor party was '07 and that was a shit show. This time this is like one of my real close buddies so I'm making sure that everything's way over the top. And I'm not even the best man, haha. We're gonna get drunk here Thursday night, then fly out all loaded Friday morning. A buddy of mine's brother is a host at Hard Rock and he's gonna hook us up big time with a cabana at Rehab on Sunday, and then we're gonna get a discount on a suite Sunday night which we're going to use for a couple strippers and other extracurricular activities. And come back Monday. And in between will be the obligatory gambling, drinking, drugs, strip clubs, fine restaurants, and repeat the first four again.

Fixer, I was out there for two Eagles/New Orleans trips in '06 & in '07. Fucking nasty trips, especially the first one. 5,000 of us marching from Bourbon to the Super Dome.

you guys aren't messing around with the bach party planning...sounds awesome though. We drank enough to kill a small village while we were out there. I flew home with the barf bag on my lap because I thought I was gonna lose my shit.

I forget what year the NO trip was (too many hurricanes and hand grenades). It was the game where joe horn twisted michael lewis into a pretzel and beat him down the middle for a 40 yard TD (I was sitting 20 rows up in that end zone). Beginning of the end of Lewis' Eagles career that day. Then the saints held the ball for the last 8 minutes and kicked a FG as time ran out.

New Orleans reminded me of a trashy Jersey Shore town...cheap drinks, slutty women, and smelly bars. My kind of place.

3 nights or more in vegas or NO is a death sentence...I'm sure those trips shortened my life span (NYC last week didn't help either)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    to combact the blackhawks fans in the office (not that they are bad), i decided it would be prudent to bring in something Flyers related. I went with my old license plates with FLYERZZ on them. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,802
    Flyers fan drops F-Bomb on live tv :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YV5QNYp_4o
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    The Fixer wrote:

you guys aren't messing around with the bach party planning...sounds awesome though. We drank enough to kill a small village while we were out there. I flew home with the barf bag on my lap because I thought I was gonna lose my shit.

I forget what year the NO trip was (too many hurricanes and hand grenades). It was the game where joe horn twisted michael lewis into a pretzel and beat him down the middle for a 40 yard TD (I was sitting 20 rows up in that end zone). Beginning of the end of Lewis' Eagles career that day. Then the saints held the ball for the last 8 minutes and kicked a FG as time ran out.

New Orleans reminded me of a trashy Jersey Shore town...cheap drinks, slutty women, and smelly bars. My kind of place.

3 nights or more in vegas or NO is a death sentence...I'm sure those trips shortened my life span (NYC last week didn't help either)

Yeah, I don't fudge around when it comes to trips like these.

I'm pretty sure that was the Eagles/NO game during the 2006 season - aka one of the greatest trips ever...until they lost. I'm pretty sure that was it because Lewis wasn't starting in that playoff game against NO that year because of that game. Fucking Considine got the nod for coverage. Yuck. Also, that was a string of horrible last minute losing games if I remember right. First, it was this game. Then, the next week they lost to Tampa on Bryant's ridiculous 65 yarder or whatever it was. And then the next week McNabb went down for the season.
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    we are going to kick the shit out of you Philly....it will be as ugly as your city
    Sawyer wrote:
    we are going to kick the shit out of you Philly....it will be as ugly as your city

Heyyyyy, it's this guy. WHAT'S UP THAT GUY????
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Sawyer wrote:

just thinking about Toews and Kane punishing you...you're fucked...admit it
  • Sawyer wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

honestly, i don't know a single person who is scared going into this series. The Flyers are playing better than they have all year...even better than when we beat you earlier this year.
    06: 6/3 E. Ruth 07: 8/5 Chicago 08: 6/19 Philly, 6/22 DC, 6/30 Boston 09: 6/12 EV-Philly, 9/30-31 Spectrum III & IV 10: 5/18 Newark 11: 6/25 EV-Philly, 9/3-4 (PJ20) 12: 9/2 Philly 13: 7/19 Wrigley, 10/21-22 Philly 16: 4/29 Philly, 8/20 & 8/22 Wrigley, 11/4 TOTD-Philly 18: 9/4 Fenway 22: 9/14 Camden
    Sawyer wrote:

I dont know..but he's mean

Sawyer wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

Pronger shits bigger then Kane

I saw this live

I wasn't shocked about what was said but shocked they talk to these drunken crazy's after a game

I saw this live

I wasn't shocked about what was said but shocked they talk to these drunken crazy's after a game

Haha, I didn't catch this but watched for a while and was waiting for someone to curse. Knew it would happen.