The Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Giroux is so damn good
    PA dude in Raleigh must be a big PJ fan. Already heard Get Right and Green Disease
  • Brutal turnover and goal

Talbot 6 goals ! He had 8 all of last yr I think
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • The Fixer wrote:
    Lot of flyers games have been shown on comcast down in Maryland. If caps are off and flyers play, then I get the game down here. Only down here 2-4 nights a week, so looks like this is gonna save me $200 on the center ice package.

great success
    I'm heading to the Black Friday matinee 3pm

Were Hitting Eulogy after the game for some food and beers

The Fixer wrote:
    Lot of flyers games have been shown on comcast down in Maryland. If caps are off and flyers play, then I get the game down here. Only down here 2-4 nights a week, so looks like this is gonna save me $200 on the center ice package.

great success

That sounds awesome. Where is Eulogy?

I might be sitting in the delivery room on Black Friday :shock:

Giroux is unreal
  • The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

great success

That sounds awesome. Where is Eulogy?

I might be sitting in the delivery room on Black Friday :shock:

Giroux is unreal

It's on Chestnut http://eulogybar.com/

Great place ...crap load of beer to choose from

Wow..congrats . You waiting on the sex of the baby ?

thanks. yeah, we are waiting. told my wife it will be first time in my life I will be excited to see a penis
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Claude is the hester of the nhl....excitement any time he touchs the puck....and that should be a hat trick
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The Fixer wrote:

thanks. yeah, we are waiting. told my wife it will be first time in my life I will be excited to see a penis
    Haha

We waited too. It's an unbelievable experience

Our little girl is almost 2 already. Time flies

• 81 wrote:
    Claude is the hester of the nhl....excitement any time he touchs the puck....and that should be a hat trick
    Yeah he's sick

Very impressed with the young guys again tonight

just put the goal up. we know bob isn't saving it
    where is nelly to tell us that we passed them in the standings :P

bob looked solid tonight...a break away, penalty shot and one tough goal. he kept a ton others out of the next

and in other news....

minutes were spread out in a sane fashion
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The Fixer wrote:

Haha

We waited too. It's an unbelievable experience

Our little girl is almost 2 already. Time flies

Yep, totally awesome. My little guy is walking. :o Enjoy the experience!
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • I love the way Read plays - something exciting always happens.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:

bob looked solid tonight...a break away, penalty shot and one tough goal. he kept a ton others out of the next

and in other news....

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=380450
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 81 wrote:

and in other news....

The highlight of the Rangers season! A power rankings in November. Sounds about right.

• I love the way Read plays - something exciting always happens.

I dont know if you saw earlier in the thread Bob McKenzie from TSN predicted him as Rookie of the Year

Now I know why :D

• The Flyers, who have points in seven straight games (5-0-2), are 17-1-3 in their last 21 games against Carolina.

Damn Carolina has been our bitch lately

This team is scoring a lot and haven't even had much from Briere...good sign

I love the way Read plays - something exciting always happens.

I dont know if you saw earlier in the thread Bob McKenzie from TSN predicted him as Rookie of the Year

I like read a lot too. he flies!!

Talbot has been a great addition. Love the way he plays. I liked betts, but talbot is a huge improvement on the 4th line. The goals he has chipped in have been a bonus.

Voracek has stepped up the last couple of games as well. Hopefully he has found his comfort level and continues to get better.

How great does that carter trade look?? Not because I hated the guy either. That looks like an absolute steal. Couturier is going to be really, really good
    The Flyers, who have points in seven straight games (5-0-2), are 17-1-3 in their last 21 games against Carolina.

and that loss.....was Brindamour's retirement party.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:
    I love the way Read plays - something exciting always happens.

I like read a lot too. he flies!!

Talbot has been a great addition. Love the way he plays. I liked betts, but talbot is a huge improvement on the 4th line. The goals he has chipped in have been a bonus.

Voracek has stepped up the last couple of games as well. Hopefully he has found his comfort level and continues to get better.

How great does that carter trade look?? Not because I hated the guy either. That looks like an absolute steal. Couturier is going to be really, really good

Couturier has been a very nice bonus....how often is your leading penalty kill guy an 18 year old rookie. he's impressed me.

Voracek seems to turn it up for columbus and has continued to play well. his feed last night for the Read goal was nice.

Paul just seems to do a masterful job of trading.

Is Claude a top 5 forward in the league now? gotta be with the way he is playing. right?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

and in other news....

The highlight of the Rangers season! A power rankings in November. Sounds about right.

that and a glass of milk will get you a glass of milk to go along with your cookie.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    The Flyers, who have points in seven straight games (5-0-2), are 17-1-3 in their last 21 games against Carolina.

and that loss.....was Brindamour's retirement party.

Yea that place was hyped up for that game.

• They just had Hall of Fame weekend..interesting article

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_d ... hl-wp17468

3. Eric Lindros

There are 17 players with a higher points per game average than Lindros (1.138); 11 of them are in the Hall of Fame, three of them will be in the Hall of Fame (Sakic, Jagr, Forsberg) and two of them are Crosby and Ovechkin. (And then there's Kent Nilsson.) In fact, of the top 30 players in points-per-game average, 21 are already in the Hall.

The debates over Lindros had been fought since he was forced into retirement. Know this: He's been on a year-long PR campaign that includes his participation in the Winter Classic for the Philadelphia Flyers. The time might be right for Lindros next season.

Big E in or out ?

They just had Hall of Fame weekend..interesting article

3. Eric Lindros

There are 17 players with a higher points per game average than Lindros (1.138); 11 of them are in the Hall of Fame, three of them will be in the Hall of Fame (Sakic, Jagr, Forsberg) and two of them are Crosby and Ovechkin. (And then there's Kent Nilsson.) In fact, of the top 30 players in points-per-game average, 21 are already in the Hall.

The debates over Lindros had been fought since he was forced into retirement. Know this: He's been on a year-long PR campaign that includes his participation in the Winter Classic for the Philadelphia Flyers. The time might be right for Lindros next season.

Big E in or out ?

it's a good question....and i struggle to answer it.

if i had to push a button today....i'd think i'd have to hit the negatory button, but i wouldn't be upset if you choose to hit the positive button
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

and in other news....

that and a glass of milk will get you a glass of milk to go along with your cookie.

you guys make it seem like you won 3 cups in the last 5 years :lol:

you guys have won cock in 35 years ....35 years!!!!
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 81 wrote:
    They just had Hall of Fame weekend..interesting article

3. Eric Lindros

Big E in or out ?

it's a good question....and i struggle to answer it.

if i had to push a button today....i'd think i'd have to hit the negatory button, but i wouldn't be upset if you choose to hit the positive button

Yeah I really hope he gets in but like you said I could see it going either way

Next to Tocchet my all-time favorite Flyer

I saw BURE on that list the only non-flyer Jersey I own. Loved that dude growing up.

Am I a fraud ? :lol: :oops:

I saw BURE on that list the only non-flyer Jersey I own. Loved that dude growing up.

he was awesome in EA's NHL game on Sega.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • you guys make it seem like you won 3 cups in the last 5 years :lol:

you guys have won cock in 35 years ....35 years!!!!

More success in the reg season and playoffs over the last 15 yrs then you chumps

:P

No Cups obviously

:x

• 81 wrote:

he was awesome in EA's NHL game on Sega.

OMG my team !

Courtnall-Ronning-Bure

No Line Changes

:P