The Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Comments

• jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    That's crazy although i was a Leighton fan this move at this time is strange.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Pronger skated with the team for the first time since March

And the soap opera continues..

:|
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Pronger skated with the team for the first time since March

And the soap opera continues..

:|

did you see where nbc said he rebroke his hand a couple of weeks back. Teams denies it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    call up hextall
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    call up hextall

don't make me come over to the rangers thread.

you should be enjoying your once a decade playoff run vs. keeping tabs on the flyers.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    call up hextall

you should be enjoying your once a decade playoff run vs. keeping tabs on the flyers.

yea cause you have won sooo many cups in the last 40 years :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    always the bridesmaid to multichamp teams

montreal, islanders, edmonton twice, detroit

you'd think the hawks should be going on a run. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,378
    81 wrote:
    call up hextall

We're all very jealous of you guys winning a grand total of... one. :lol: (if we're talking being able to watch the games on video at least)

We should be so lucky one of these times to draw a 7 seed in the Finals. :roll: (and still need 7 games)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    pjhawks wrote:
    looks like we might have seen the last of Bob for awhile. CSN Philly reporting Boosh in goal with Leighton as backup for tonight.

You all know I'm a Boosh guy, but I didn't really think Bob was that bad in the 1st 2 games. He was hung out to dry on Saturday. Whatever - get Boosh in there. Keep Leighton out though. :twisted:

I don't see how you DONT start Bouch tonight.

I could care less who the backup is. If Bouch goes down they're fucked anyway
    81 wrote:

We're all very jealous of you guys winning a grand total of... one. :lol: (if we're talking being able to watch the games on video at least)

We should be so lucky one of these times to draw a 7 seed in the Finals. :roll: (and still need 7 games)

the rangers are just a brutal team to watch. how that team ever scores 3 goals or more in a game is astonishing
    I'm hoping they call up wellwood and scratch carter tonight
    The Fixer wrote:
    the rangers are just a brutal team to watch. how that team ever scores 3 goals or more in a game is astonishing

it's been one the least entertaining 1st round matchups.

so far, i'd say outside of the flyers the montreal/boston match up has been on my watch list the most
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:

carter with the game winner tonight.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,432
    The Fixer wrote:

gonzo is that you? :roll:
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

keep defending him. you've done such a super job so far.

abreu on skates...with frosted tips
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

it's been one the least entertaining 1st round matchups.

so far, i'd say outside of the flyers the montreal/boston match up has been on my watch list the most

and all three games have been close!! the rangers are like the panthers led by the beezer. straight up brutal

I've been watching a lot of the playoffs. Go Tampa tonight
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

keep defending him. you've done such a super job so far.

abreu on skates...with frosted tips

keep loving your average and below-average players. you must have to a lot of wasted old jerseys of shitty players :lol::lol::lol:

didn't know hair color and type was relevant to sports - pathetic
    pjhawks wrote:

keep loving your average and below-average players. you must have to a lot of wasted old jerseys of shitty players :lol::lol::lol:

I like guys that play hard and give a shit. Like richards.

carter's hair sums up his persona to a 'T'

I seriously can't believe you go to bat for that clown. He defines the 'P' word
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

I like guys that play hard and give a shit. Like richards.

carter's hair sums up his persona to a 'T'

I seriously can't believe you go to bat for that clown. He defines the 'P' word

sports is about talent and production, not someone who looks like they play hard. give me a guy who dogs it (which i think is a large misnomer about Carter which is another whole argument) and scores the 7th most goals in the league over a clown who might try hard but doesn't produce.

richards is a good solid player - not a star. poor-mans rod brind'amour

you would have booed mike schmidt because he looked like he coasted as well.

and still waiting for the 6 forwards per team, or any teamt that has 6, better than Carter.
    What a bull shit call on hartnell
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Stand in front of the net....get yourself a goal nick
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Woot
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    just rip your mask off eh :?
    strap was busted. You best worry about the caps
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    strap was busted. You best worry about the caps

just asking ...

he pulled it off..good break for you cats ..congrats

its a sport..i don't worry about it
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,378
    :D:D:D

Awesome win. Great PK tonight!

About Carter - when he brings it up the ice on a 2-on-1, I don't even get excited. :roll:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    You worry. You friggen have season tickets
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    You worry. You friggen have season tickets

no i don't worry...maybe back in my younger days when i didn't have real worries in life

i have fun root and bleed blue...but the worrying days are over...i don't lose sleep over a loss

do i want to win...of course...but the days of putting my hand threw doors are over ;)

win or lose we have to wake up and go pay the bills

until till tomorrow....gn
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078

About Carter - when he brings it up the ice on a 2-on-1, I don't even get excited. :roll:
    like him or not he played a very strong game tonight. Huge win tonight I'd let Pronger sit again since were up.
    Go Birds!!!!

that's cause he can't pass. you know on a 2 v 1 he's gonna drift towards boards and fire a wrister. because that's all he can do.

the dude has tons of talent. he just doesn't care. I can't stand him