Oh man, you guys are disgusting ;)..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    okay eMMi you said with eggs...I am like having a hard time with that one.

:(

it sounds like the texture would be seriously alarming. and the egg flavor with the cottage cheese...I dunno...

I notice that a lot of the UK members have suggestions for cottage cheese...I wonder if your cottage cheese tastes better??? Because the kind I get is pretty bland...with a slightly sour-salt taste.

* The Champ: wanna have a catch with me? (muahahhahahaaa....it sounds so bad...like the actor or the script writer never played catch in their lives.)

** Cutback: I really really hate the delivery of the word "Dad" I get he is all choked up because it's the only chance he would ever have to play catch (or have catch) with his dad, but seriously....be a MAN! Daaaaaahaaaad! (they should have just had him say "daddy" and be done with it!)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    okay eMMi you said with eggs...I am like having a hard time with that one.

:(

it sounds like the texture would be seriously alarming. and the egg flavor with the cottage cheese...I dunno...

I figured it might sound like that. but it's really delish. and scrambled is the only form I can eat eggs in. :o (and of course cakes and stuff..)
    so no worries if you can't bring yourself to try it, I understand. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    CityMouseCityMouse Posts: 1,010
    eMMI wrote:
    I figured it might sound like that. but it's really delish. and scrambled is the only form I can eat eggs in. :o (and of course cakes and stuff..)
    so no worries if you can't bring yourself to try it, I understand. :D

I think I've tried it with eggs before, it's not too bad.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    The Champ wrote:
    Oh man, you guys are disgusting ;)..

yes!

i have serious consistency issues with cottage cheese. bleck. can't eat it. there is absolutely nothing appealing about it for me.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow