Options

Cottage Cheese

Comments

• Options
    releesemereleeseme Posts: 387
    I love cottage cheese...with salt and pepper...along with a side of sliced tomatoes. YUM!!!

That is the deal there...
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,646
    Curd rhymes with turd :D
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    I like cottage cheese :o we get cottage cheese with pineapple in it, put it on a cracker :)
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    thanks!

I was gone for one weekend and my bf is normally very OCD but it's only about his appearance...because in one weekend he had managed to somehow get a carton of onion dip wedged under the couch and instead of moving the couch to get it...he put balled up newspapers and paper towels in it to "soak it all up"

it wasn't spilled.

I still don't think he is anything more than a functional after that one.:p

LOL! It's always amusing laughing at other people's problems/issues! ;):D:D

Sorry I can't help with the Cottage cheese thing.
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    with pineapple or peaches! the best!

never had it savory...just sounds weird.
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    It looks like a fucking yeast infection. I hate this stuff, but used to eat it daily when training to make weight..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    It looks like a fucking yeast infection. I hate this stuff, but used to eat it daily when training to make weight..
    OH WOW.

thanks soooo much champ for making it THAT much easier to eat. :angry:

okay I was being sarcastic.

actually I think it looks like the night emissions of Hume Cronin. (get it?? chunky be cause it is WAAAAY past it's sell by date.)

:D
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    ew
  • Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,555
    My grandma used to put orange pulp and sugar into it. It was tasty.
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, [Los Angeles 5/21/24], [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    ew

exactly..it looks like throw up....
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    My grandma used to put orange pulp and sugar into it. It was tasty.
    oh that sounds good.

I tried it earlier with a little salt and pepper - it wasn't bad. I didn't like it with the tomatoes.

I wonder if anyone has tried it with Avocados? I love avo's.

maybe that would be too bland? hmmn...

tonight I am having another half serving, maybe with honey...I don't know if they will give me blueberries.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

I wonder if anyone has tried it with Avocados? I love avo's.

maybe that would be too bland? hmmn...

this combo's gotta be good.....kevin costner made a career out of bland.... ;):D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    this combo's gotta be good.....kevin costner made a career out of bland.... ;):D
    hahahaaaa

oh wow. the other day I was arguing with this dude about the movie "field of dreams" and how I CRINGE when at the end he says "hey dad...wanna have a catch"
    it pisses me off. the dude was all "oh it's iconic and you aren't a dude you don't understand what it means to men to play catch with their dad's"

but my contention is that only a total fucktard wimp assed LOSER says "have a catch" it's called "play catch" so the line is like fucked.

he screwed up a tender line.

it should be "Hey DAD! wanna play catch?" OR "Hey DAD! let's play catch"

you dont HAVE a catch goddammit. I swear if I ever meet Kevin Costner, I will fucking yell that at him.

also, I played catch with both my mom and dad ALL the time. so, there (yeah I stuck out my tongue at the dude) and it was freaking memorable too! good times...hahahaha

and don't even get me started on the way he says "dad" ("daaahaad" fucking crybaby)

ahahahahaaaa...wow. I am crying for conversation!

oh thread integrity: Cottage cheese with blueberries is up next at about 6:30 pm PST. honey on the morning serving!
  • Options
    Might sound weird, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE cottage cheese on potato chips. The saltier the chip the better. Dip the chips straight out of the tub. Seriously one of my guilty pleasures...I could do through a tub in one sitting easy.

Everyone in my family eats it this way and we have converted many a doubter. Try it!
  • Options
    hahahaaaa

oh wow. the other day I was arguing with this dude about the movie "field of dreams" and how I CRINGE when at the end he says "hey dad...wanna have a catch"
    it pisses me off. the dude was all "oh it's iconic and you aren't a dude you don't understand what it means to men to play catch with their dad's"

but my contention is that only a total fucktard wimp assed LOSER says "have a catch" it's called "play catch" so the line is like fucked.

he screwed up a tender line.

it should be "Hey DAD! wanna play catch?" OR "Hey DAD! let's play catch"

you dont HAVE a catch goddammit. I swear if I ever meet Kevin Costner, I will fucking yell that at him.

and don't even get me started on the way he says "dad" ("daaahaad" fucking crybaby)

ahahahahaaaa...wow. I am crying for conversation!

then i'm not alone?

i love field of dreams and that line has always bugged me....not his delivery...i actually like it....i have to agree it's a guy thing...fathers and sons :o

but have a catch? never said that in my life....never heard anyone ever say it....never gonna say it

i wonder of costner likes cottage cheese? ;)
  • Options
    Might sound weird, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE cottage cheese on potato chips. The saltier the chip the better. Dip the chips straight out of the tub. Seriously one of my guilty pleasures...I could do through a tub in one sitting easy.

Everyone in my family eats it this way and we have converted many a doubter. Try it!
    thanks! I don't know if I can have chips in here (I haven't seen any yet...)

if they have chips I will try it, if not when I get home I will try it...since I will prolly have to keep eating cottage cheese.
  • Options
    OH WOW.

thanks soooo much champ for making it THAT much easier to eat. :angry:

okay I was being sarcastic.

actually I think it looks like the night emissions of Hume Cronin. (get it?? chunky be cause it is WAAAAY past it's sell by date.)

lol...:)
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options

Are you sure you are not thinking about sour cream?
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    then i'm not alone?

i love field of dreams and that line has always bugged me....not his delivery...i actually like it....i have to agree it's a guy thing...fathers and sons :o

but have a catch? never said that in my life....never heard anyone ever say it....never gonna say it

i wonder of costner likes cottage cheese? ;)

I hate you guys, you just ruined one of my favorite movies..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    I love cottage cheese...with salt and pepper...along with a side of sliced tomatoes. YUM!!!

just pepper for me....with cukes or tomatoes as a side. Tasty!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    I hate you guys, you just ruined one of my favorite movies..

hey i love the movie but "have"? always sounded awkward

cottage cheese is a great snack :)
  • Options
    samicksamick Posts: 373
    Any dairy product is really hard for me to eat because i work around it all day......So the last thing i want to do when i get home is treat myself to more dairy products...........plus I don't like cottage cheese anyway...........
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    hey i love the movie but "have"? always sounded awkward

cottage cheese is a great snack :)

Oops, just read it again..and yes it definitely should be play fucking catch!! 'Have'...okay i'll live with it though..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Canned Peaches or Pears when I was little.

Now I just eat it plain or w/ a little bit of pepper.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    am I really replying to this thread, lol....?
    with pineapple, or with pepper and some tomato
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i eat it with a spoon.

yummy.
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I always found it unappetizing. As a vegan I don't eat it anymore. I used to force myself to eat it when I was pregnant because of the protein.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    CityMouseCityMouse Posts: 1,010

I can totally see that. potato chips make me really sick, but if they didn't, I would try this.
  • Options
    Out the tub, on sandwiches with tomatoes, in jacket potatoes, on crackers, with cous cous for lunch...

I love cottage cheese :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Out the tub, on sandwiches with tomatoes, in jacket potatoes, on crackers, with cous cous for lunch...

I love cottage cheese :D

me too!!!

mm.. cottage cheese. yum!

I'll eat it with practically everything. usually not with sweet stuff (honey, fruits) though..

but it goes soooo well with sallads, scrambled eggs *), by itself, as a side to any food.. it's excellentious!!!

*) I have my scrambled eggs very well seasoned (salt, pepper, paprika, chili..) so cottage cheese ties it all together very nicely)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."