Helena Bonham Carter has turned me into a Lesbian

Comments

• lol!

see, the thought of Helena's dingleberries still didn't make me want her less...I want to lick her EYE SOCKETS!!!

Do you mean her eyeballs or eye.. sockets? Wow that IS Burtonesque. ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • corycory Posts: 736
    lol!

see, the thought of Helena's dingleberries still didn't make me want her less...I want to lick her EYE SOCKETS!!!

dammit...I am getting grumpy...
    http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/3656/3656.jpg
    http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/04/49/11/044911_ph1.jpg

siiiigh

See, I would play naked leapfrog with the woman in the 1st picture. BUT, I would rather crank it while staring into a mirror at myself rather than bang the H-B-C in the 2nd pic. She's a nasty woman. I'll bet her breath smells like Clorox and dookie.

True Story.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • hmmn, no he's about 160 lbs and 5'10" I would be happy with a wig...and maybe a corset...and a mask. do you think they sell masks???

Oh lord. I am actually thinking of googling "Helena Bonham Carter Mask"

HAHAHAHAHA I'll google Thora Birch Mask if you're up for it.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    if her downstairs rug looks anything like her upstairs carpet then i'd bring some delousing fluid, a steel comb and an industrial pair of pliers.

be like Don King's head trapped between the thighs of an Holocaust survivor
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    dunkman wrote:
    if her downstairs rug looks anything like her upstairs carpet then i'd bring some delousing fluid, a steel comb and an industrial pair of pliers.

nice visual. :D
  • cory wrote:
    See, I would play naked leapfrog with the woman in the 1st picture. BUT, I would rather crank it while staring into a mirror at myself rather than bang the H-B-C in the 2nd pic. She's a nasty woman. I'll bet her breath smells like Clorox and dookie.

True Story.

She looks a bit like half woman half yeti in the second pic.

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Oh lord. I am actually thinking of googling "Helena Bonham Carter Mask"

But wouldn't it all be fun and games with the mask until the Crying Game moment appeared?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • dunkman wrote:

thank you dunk for that visual.

it almost worked...until I recalled that I also have a wild hair moment on the top of my head...without the accompanying shaggy bottom.

BTW gents I like the gritty grungy factor that she has going for her...messy and dirrrty and *gasp*...awww dammit! again!!!!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • LOL!

boobages. niiice.

oh and Roland--- those posting of Helena...WHY would you do that to me!!!

ahhhh!!!

My Helena! sigh.
    (how feasible do you think it would be to have an average American bf dress up a bit like Helena???)

I was kinda hoping the three of us could get together with a couple bottles of wine, and play trivial pursuit on a bear skin rug next to the fireplace surrounded by candles.

Then your BF could dress up like Helena and film it.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • thank you dunk for that visual.

it almost worked...until I recalled that I also have a wild hair moment on the top of my head...without the accompanying shaggy bottom.

BTW gents I like the gritty grungy factor that she has going for her...messy and dirrrty and *gasp*...awww dammit! again!!!!

I will be thinking about Thora Birch until this time tomorrow morning.

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I was kinda hoping the three of us could get together with a couple bottles of wine, and play trivial pursuit on a bear skin rug next to the fireplace surrounded by candles.

Then your BF could dress up like Helena and film it.

What? No hot tub action?!?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • She looks a bit like half woman half yeti in the second pic.

I've tried Yeti once. Once you get past the furballs It's not that bad really

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    thank you dunk for that visual.

you're welcome oh only american female that makes me laugh :)

well Roseanne Barr did once... i think she fell over and had 27 donuts stapled to her tits.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,661
    I've tried Yeti once. Once you get past the furballs It's not that bad really
    Hocking those bad boys up is no fun.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • I've tried Yeti once. Once you get past the furballs It's not that bad really

Tastes like chicken.

• dunkman wrote:
    you're welcome oh only american female that makes me laugh :)

well Roseanne Barr did once... i think she fell over and had 27 donuts stapled to her tits.

strange, I have donut holes glued to my inner thighs...
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    strange, I have donut holes glued to my inner thighs...

i could play air guitar next to them bad boys... do some Gene Simmons tongue cuntortions...
  • strange, I have donut holes glued to my inner thighs...

Can you glue a hole?

• Can you glue a hole?

wow.

there were like 4,596 really really poor taste jokes that would totally get my ass banned that popped up in my head at that question.

sigh..it was like sensory overload...snap pop fizzzzzzz....10101011100101010101100101011 (I need to reboot)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,661
    dunkman wrote:
    cuntortions...
    Intentional typo?
    If so, bravo.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • wow.

there were like 4,596 really really poor taste jokes that would totally get my ass banned that popped up in my head at that question.

sigh..it was like sensory overload...snap pop fizzzzzzz....10101011100101010101100101011 (I need to reboot)

Ahahahaha :D Go on, we'll all be banned for this thread anyway so fuck it!

• Can you glue a hole?

...from near across the room these days

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    Poncier wrote:
    Intentional typo?
    If so, bravo.

of course :)
  • ...from near across the room these days
    ping ping PANG! Ricochet Rabbit!!
  • ping ping PANG! Ricochet Rabbit!!

HAHAHAHA.. sounds like one of those Japanese Anime cartoons.

Ping Ping PANG! Ricochet Rabbit!! YAH!!!

• HAHAHAHA.. sounds like one of those Japanese Anime cartoons.

Ping Ping PANG! Ricochet Rabbit!! YAH!!!
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s196/ladyricochet/ricochetrabbit.jpg

god I loved Hanna Barbara Cartoons...
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    i agree with all the love for helena. she's one fine woman. fell in love with her as 'marla' in fight club, and never once looked at other women quite the same.

my girlfriend doesn't understand my deep love for helena, but i still keep her around anyway.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Helena Bonham Carter?

i think i just threw-up a little in my mouth

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • brainofPJ wrote:
    Helena Bonham Carter?

i think i just threw-up a little in my mouth

And you hyphenated 'threw up' :D

Cool.

• I saw that coming.. it's ALREADY a cartoon. :o