Helena Bonham Carter has turned me into a Lesbian

failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Swear to god she has.

didn't think it was possible - but my god she is sooo gorgeous! sigh.

for Helena I would totally swear off of the menfolk.

sigh...it is so bad that I even rewatched "planet of the apes" and damned if she wasn't a hot simian.

so - to the dudes: how do you get over a full on girl crush like this???

I have never crushed on a celebrity before like this...how the hell do I get over it????
IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Haven't you started a thread like this before? :D

Couldn't you have chosen Thora Birch? That would be really cool...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison

oh the other thread was a "swoooon on Helena" this one is full throttle girl on girl action desire.

I should blush but I am not even going to bother. :rolleyes:

Thora Birch? oh "american beauty" and "Ghost World"

yeah I like her she is cool! but, she looks like my kid cousin!

(btw HI Harmless!!!!! How ya been, dude??)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    helena bonham carter looks like a human chihuahua...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • oh the other thread was a "swoooon on Helena" this one is full throttle girl on girl action desire.

I should blush but I am not even going to bother. :rolleyes:

Thora Birch? oh "american beauty" and "Ghost World"

yeah I like her she is cool! but, she looks like my kid cousin!

(btw HI Harmless!!!!! How ya been, dude??)

Not too bad, and you? (I have fancied the pants off Thora Birch for a very long time)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

I don't know who either of these women are!

I don't know how to get over a crush. I still fancy you-know-who.
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    I don't know who either of these women are!

:) Me
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
    I still fancy you-know-who.

yeah i know
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • I don't know who either of these women are!

Have you seen Ghost World or American Beauty? Thora Birch.

Fight Club? Helena Bonham Carter.

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Helena is gorgeous. i'm not sure I'd swear off men for her though :D
    Maybe for Dita Von Teese. Now that woman is DAMN sexy!
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • dunkman wrote:
    helena bonham carter looks like a human chihuahua...

NO!!!
    Dunk I totally liked you until you said that!

AYE! MCKB sabes que: http://www.helena-world.com/blog/wp-content/20071008_helena04.jpg (helena)

http://www.geocities.com/thorabirch2/thora_birch.jpg (thora)

ya know what?? Harmless - you are kinda right...I like her too.

oh CRAP!
    NO!!!
    Dunk I totally liked you

yeah i knew
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    fpp have you seen "live from baghdad"......i fell for her in that one....:)
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    I love Helena Bonham Carter. My girlfriend thought I was strange when I said that I thought she was an extremely attractive and sexy woman. Then we went to go see Sweeney Todd and she agreed with me. There is just something about her.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • wait - no, no - I'm good...I looked at the picture again and I kinda like the hair color but more for like, myself. and I was thinking that she had a cool expression but I would want to see if i can emulate it...I dont want to be like naughty bits to the wind with Thora Birch...so, I guess it's still just a helena thing.
  • dunkman wrote:
    yeah i know

Besides yourself and kenshunt. :)

harmless. Was she the blonde or the brunette in American Beauty?
  • NO!!!

AYE! MCKB sabes que: http://www.helena-world.com/blog/wp-content/20071008_helena04.jpg (helena)

http://www.geocities.com/thorabirch2/thora_birch.jpg (thora)

ya know what?? Harmless - you are kinda right...I like her too.

oh CRAP!

Thora is amazing.. Oh crap you've got me started. I haven't seen her in ages.

• Besides yourself and kenshunt. :)

harmless. Was she the blonde or the brunette in American Beauty?

Brunette... the one who got out her boobages.

Except I like her for her personality.

• wait - no, no - I'm good...I looked at the picture again and I kinda like the hair color but more for like, myself. and I was thinking that she had a cool expression but I would want to see if i can emulate it...I dont want to be like naughty bits to the wind with Thora Birch...so, I guess it's still just a helena thing.

Naughty bits to the wind with Thora Birch? Seriously this thread is no good for me *runs away* ahem, sorry.... *wheels away, fast*

• NO!!!

Ooohhh. I get her confused with the woman that was on Pirates Of The Caribbean. :D:o
  • Brunette... the one who got out her boobages.

Except I like her for her personality.
    LOL!

boobages. niiice.

oh and Roland--- those posting of Helena...WHY would you do that to me!!!

ahhhh!!!

My Helena! sigh.
    (how feasible do you think it would be to have an average American bf dress up a bit like Helena???)
    this thread has made me feel hornier than a herd of rhinos.. practising their french horn playing... and carving shoe horns out of old car horns
  • corycory Posts: 736
    Dear failedpersephone,

Although I appreciate your attempt to give me an erection with your lesbian talk, next time, why don't we pick someone who doesn't look like they need to bleach their asshole.

Regards,

Limp in Tennessee
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • dunkman wrote:
    this thread has made me feel hornier than a herd of rhinos.. practising their french horn playing... and carving shoe horns out of old car horns

Dude she made me go and google Thora Birch like a million times. It's not funny.

i watched Boxing Helena once.. i was disappointed.. i was hoping for either foxy topless boxing or some other depravity involving those plastic tongs used in the tossing of a salad
  • LOL!

boobages. niiice.

oh and Roland--- those posting of Helena...WHY would you do that to me!!!

ahhhh!!!

My Helena! sigh.
    (how feasible do you think it would be to have an average American bf dress up a bit like Helena???)

The average American man would have to go on quite a diet. :D

• anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    mammasan wrote:
    I love Helena Bonham Carter. My girlfriend thought I was strange when I said that I thought she was an extremely attractive and sexy woman. Then we went to go see Sweeney Todd and she agreed with me. There is just something about her.

I think it was her boobs in those gothic dresses. They were magnificent.

I am a chick by the way, and I love HBC. lol...sounds like the start of an AA meeting. "I am a chick and I love HBC".
  • cory wrote:
    Dear failedpersephone,

Although I appreciate your attempt to give me an erection with your lesbian talk, next time, why don't we pick someone who doesn't look like they need to bleach their asshole.

Regards,

Limp in Tennessee

lol!

see, the thought of Helena's dingleberries still didn't make me want her less...I want to lick her EYE SOCKETS!!!

dammit...I am getting grumpy...
    http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/3656/3656.jpg
    http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/04/49/11/044911_ph1.jpg

siiiigh
    The average American man would have to go on quite a diet. :D

thats the most obvious statement since the Nazis were facing defeat and Goering turned round, pointed to Hitler and said to the advancing Allied troops... "it was his fault"
  • The average American man would have to go on quite a diet. :D

hmmn, no he's about 160 lbs and 5'10" I would be happy with a wig...and maybe a corset...and a mask. do you think they sell masks???

Oh lord. I am actually thinking of googling "Helena Bonham Carter Mask"