Options

to the girl who wouldnt let her boyfriend enjoy the show tonight...

124»

Comments

• Options
    i've been enjoying everyone's posts, but i gotta say, a band shouldn't be the deal breaker of a relationship. If you think you've met "the one" but she doesn't like pearl jam, you should probably still marry her.
    I like bands.
  • Options
    ProgFan511ProgFan511 Posts: 51
    Jzacur wrote:
    I took my girlfriend to DC. She had heard a couple songs before but wasn't a big fan. She stood with me the entire show, clapping, jumping, and best of all didn't rip my face off for my atrocious singing. She left the show with an appreciation for PJ and now tells me everytime she discovers a new song that she likes. Tis awesome.

If she would have sat there I would have ended it.

Hey bro what section were you in?
    6/22/08 DC
  • Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    ha! i was there for the incident doin'the-evolution posted about...we were ticket buddies...anyway, i felt really bad for the guy...he was so freakin excited when he got there...arms raised, fists pumpin, screamin and singing...then miss persnickety started in with her passive aggressive tantrum and high-maintenance self-centered antics. at first it was fairly easy to ignore as both of them were fairly short and we could see right over them and there was mainly just a lot of standing up and sitting down/pouting going on...but as the concert progressed this girl got more aggressive and it finally culminated in a fit of screaming (very loud) in the guys face...i couldn't really tell what she was saying...but she was being very nasty.

i asked the guy if he was okay (clearly he wasn't but I wanted him to know he had some support around him)...I also asked him if the girl was okay and what was wrong and he said he had no idea what her problem was. i asked if she was drunk and he said no appearing completely frustrated.

whatever the goings-on were for that girl she totally destroyed that poor guy and brought him down...they finally left together after about six or so songs.

at any rate, i think all of us in the area were befuddled as to why this guy didn't let the girl go cry in the car by herself...but what do we know. i did find it funny that after the lights came up at the end of the show a pristine ticket lay on the floor in front of us...and as i picked it up and read it (Sec 1 row EE seat 6) i saw that poor guys balls layin there on the cement floor. i kept the ticket and left his balls in case he wanted to retrieve them at a later date.

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    DarkStar wrote:
    ... i did find it funny that after the lights came up at the end of the show a pristine ticket lay on the floor in front of us...and as i picked it up and read it (Sec 1 row EE seat 6) i saw that poor guys balls layin there on the cement floor. i kept the ticket and left his balls in case he wanted to retrieve them at a later date.

ds

oh snap! :D

my guy went on his yearly kayak trip this weekend. he looks forward to it all year. it's 'mantime' which i think is great. i totally understand that. but his buddy brought his wife. why did he do that? and why did she butt in like that? dumb on her part. brian said she nagged them to death. and the hubby did nothing.

there's a time and place for everything. these type women suck! .......and i'm a woman myself and i still don't understand it.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    At one show (chris cornell) I was at this girl kept eyeing me before we got into the venue, but she was with her boyfriend with her and I didn't think anything about it. During the show, they were on the 1st row and I was on the second. She rubbed her ass against my crotch for 90% of the show, even leaned back on my chest at times, and occasionally leaned over to her boyfriend who was desperately trying to film the show when the security guy wasn't looking. She was a super hot, short mexican girl and it was almost distracting me from a great show. I'd never been that close to the stage, which was a cool experience. Anyway my friend just laughed at the whole thing. Afterwards, it was hillarious, but man what a slut!
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Options
    i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one
  • Options
    Ghost Of K.Ghost Of K. Posts: 170
    DarkStar wrote:
    ha! i was there for the incident doin'the-evolution posted about...we were ticket buddies...anyway, i felt really bad for the guy...he was so freakin excited when he got there...arms raised, fists pumpin, screamin and singing...then miss persnickety started in with her passive aggressive tantrum and high-maintenance self-centered antics. at first it was fairly easy to ignore as both of them were fairly short and we could see right over them and there was mainly just a lot of standing up and sitting down/pouting going on...but as the concert progressed this girl got more aggressive and it finally culminated in a fit of screaming (very loud) in the guys face...i couldn't really tell what she was saying...but she was being very nasty.

i asked the guy if he was okay (clearly he wasn't but I wanted him to know he had some support around him)...I also asked him if the girl was okay and what was wrong and he said he had no idea what her problem was. i asked if she was drunk and he said no appearing completely frustrated.

whatever the goings-on were for that girl she totally destroyed that poor guy and brought him down...they finally left together after about six or so songs.

at any rate, i think all of us in the area were befuddled as to why this guy didn't let the girl go cry in the car by herself...but what do we know. i did find it funny that after the lights came up at the end of the show a pristine ticket lay on the floor in front of us...and as i picked it up and read it (Sec 1 row EE seat 6) i saw that poor guys balls layin there on the cement floor. i kept the ticket and left his balls in case he wanted to retrieve them at a later date.

ds
    Some of us will put up with almost anything if the ass is really good. I hope it is.
    Good evening San Diego, I'm Ron Burgundy
    And I'm Veronica Corningstone, Tits McGee is off tonight...
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    DarkStar wrote:
    i did find it funny that after the lights came up at the end of the show a pristine ticket lay on the floor in front of us...and as i picked it up and read it (Sec 1 row EE seat 6) i saw that poor guys balls layin there on the cement floor. i kept the ticket and left his balls in case he wanted to retrieve them at a later date.

ds
    ah...zingg!

no in seriousness i totally felt bad for the guy too. you're right, he was SOOO pumped to see them... then he had to leave shaking his head.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    teskeinc wrote:
    Been to alot of shows, I think its safe to say there wouldn't be much demand for a "Girls of the 10 club" calendar. Talent lacks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA This post is freakin FUNNY!!!! :D I agree to a certain exxxtent. But then again..... REAL Pearl Jam chicks dont go to the shows to impress but instead go to rock out so have to be comfy! :D Either way, this made me LOL!!! Pearl Jam GUYS on the other hand.......
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    At one show (chris cornell) I was at this girl kept eyeing me before we got into the venue, but she was with her boyfriend with her and I didn't think anything about it. During the show, they were on the 1st row and I was on the second. She rubbed her ass against my crotch for 90% of the show, even leaned back on my chest at times, and occasionally leaned over to her boyfriend who was desperately trying to film the show when the security guy wasn't looking. She was a super hot, short mexican girl and it was almost distracting me from a great show. I'd never been that close to the stage, which was a cool experience. Anyway my friend just laughed at the whole thing. Afterwards, it was hillarious, but man what a slut!
    that sounds ALOT like the couple in front of me at the Santa Barbara 06 show. Freakin ANNOYING. Whats worse is they were in the ten club section and didnt even know any songs! :eek: The dude was filming and the chick was hammered grinding on the guys 1 seat away from me.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    teskeinc, no ten c girl calendar, are you high?

There are some CUTIES that are hardcore fans! The mens aren't too bad either;)

You're right! . . . . But so is she ;)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    mamasan wrote:
    I took my gf to three shows this tour and had fun. Plus, she bought all three posters for me.

Plus...... she just woke up and is walking around in her panties humming 'No More.'
    and you are on the pit?????

are you gay???
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    took the wife to her first show. i've known her for 9 years. she had a blast and finally 'got it' why i also want to go to shows and have a boatload of cds and boots. but i've been on the other side of this too. took an ex-gf to whitesnake back in the day and she spent half the night in the car alone. :D
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    SENROCK! wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA This post is freakin FUNNY!!!! :D I agree to a certain exxxtent. But then again..... REAL Pearl Jam chicks dont go to the shows to impress but instead go to rock out so have to be comfy! :D Either way, this made me LOL!!! Pearl Jam GUYS on the other hand.......

this is true.
    but i can glam it up too with the best of those hoochie mamas too. ;)
    i'm sure we all could.
    right girls?

SENROCK! wrote:
    that sounds ALOT like the couple in front of me at the Santa Barbara 06 show. Freakin ANNOYING. Whats worse is they were in the ten club section and didnt even know any songs! :eek: The dude was filming and the chick was hammered grinding on the guys 1 seat away from me.

LMAO!!!!!!
    how you grind to pj?
    oh wait i see, when drunk anything goes.
    hahaha.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*