to the girl who wouldnt let her boyfriend enjoy the show tonight...

haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
edited June 2008 in The Porch
...and kept getting up to bitch at him and pout and act like a princess and stand in front of someone else and eventually made your boyfriend leave after given to fly...

...you stink.
live pearl jam is best pearl jam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    hey

was this in sec 15 row b or c ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    Someone needs to get a new girlfriend....

No girl is worth that. (except Jessica Alba)
  • LostdoggieLostdoggie Posts: 257
    That's why I never bring girlfriends, I always have more fun with friends.
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone

8/20/98 - Montreal
    8/29/00, 8/30/00 - Mansfield
    7/02/03, 7/03/03, 7/11/03 - Mansfield
    9/28/04, 9/29/04 - Boston
    5/24/06, 5/25/06 - Boston
    6/28/08, 6/30/08 - Mansfield
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Wow how inconsiderate!
    I bring my daughter who says she hates PJ, but she always gets into it once she is there.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • evanevan Posts: 27
    I have the best wife...I bring her to every show and she rocks out more than most fans.
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Ohhhh, you've got yourself a new boytoy, Stepharoo? ;)
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • i had a girlfriend like that

We'd go to shows, and she would stand up after the 3rd song and say she wanted to "go walk around"

which always made me happy that i paid 60 fucking dollars for her ticket so she could ignore the show

and then i had to decide if:

1. i follow her to make sure she is ok

or

2. stay and watch the show and risk her getting pissed off at me

Suffice to say, she and i are no longer seeing each other.
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • ONCE DEVIDEDONCE DEVIDED Posts: 1,131
    took my wife Once ( then girlfriend). she sat there and said she was bored. NEVER AGAIN.
    go with fans. with mates who love PJ as much as you. then just get really manic and go right off.
    minimum of 2 shirts drenched in sweat every show
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Took my girlfriend to Camden 1. Before she liked a few songs but wasn't really into PJ...Now she loves them. She said it was the best concert she has ever seen!
    6/14/08 - Bonnaroo
    6/19/08 - Camden 1
    6/24/08 - MSG 1
    8/07/08 - Newark, EV Solo
    6/11/09 - Upper Darby, EV Solo
    10/28/09 - Spectrum 2
    10/30/09 - Spectrum 3
    10/31/09 - Spectrum 4
  • RayneRayne Posts: 99
    I have got to say, as a Pj girl, nothing pisses me off more than seeing girls sit -SIT- the whole show 15 rows in front of me. At Hartford the one in front of me even made her bf sit with her. The whole time hed keep popping his head up to see what was going on. I want to lean over and say 'dude, did you leave your balls at home?! Grow a set and stand the fuck up like you know you want to!' Whatever.

BOYS, if your girl is NOT into the music, leave her at home to shop or whatever people that don't love good music do. Seriously, do yourself and the rest of us the favor.

And I swear, if I see another chick in heels and a mini at Pj, I WILL become the 'Mansfield puker'!!!
    Underneath this smile lies everything...How I choose to feel, is how I AM!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Rayne wrote:
    And I swear, if I see another chick in heels and a mini at Pj, I WILL become the 'Mansfield puker'!!!

lol, why? I wish my legs were skinny enough to wear a mini like I did many years ago!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • kh65kh65 Posts: 946
    Rayne wrote:

Mansfield puker...sounds like a horror movie. Say "Great Woods puker" and you have the next M. Night movie.

That line cracked me up. :):)
    "If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room."

Gambling=a taxation on stupidity.

Remember, you can walk anywhere, as long as you have the time.

http://www.ryanmontbleauband.com/

http://www.myspace.com/jessedee
  • haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    Rayne wrote:
    I have got to say, as a Pj girl, nothing pisses me off more than seeing girls sit -SIT- the whole show 15 rows in front of me. At Hartford the one in front of me even made her bf sit with her. The whole time hed keep popping his head up to see what was going on. I want to lean over and say 'dude, did you leave your balls at home?! Grow a set and stand the fuck up like you know you want to!' Whatever.

BOYS, if your girl is NOT into the music, leave her at home to shop or whatever people that don't love good music do. Seriously, do yourself and the rest of us the favor.

she was doing that as well... making him sit. the poor bastard. my friend asked him a coupletimes what was wrong with his girl...

i said as well, if that was my boyfriend and i knew it was a show he wanted to see and a band he loved (even if i twas a band i hated) if i went to the show with him there's no way i'd do that!! so mean!!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • 3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    At MSG 2 I sat behind a girl who kept chatting with her boyfriend. It was so annoying!

Please guys, keep the g/f at home.

TIA!
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Took mine to 3 shows this tour and she had a fucking blast.
  • 3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    Took mine to 3 shows this tour and she had a fucking blast.
    See, thats a good g/f.
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Rayne wrote:
    The phenomenon continues to blow my freaking mind!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • At MSG 2 I sat behind a girl who kept chatting with her boyfriend. It was so annoying!

Please guys, keep the g/f at home.

TIA!

At MSG 2 some family sat the entire show. The wife was fuckin' around on her iPhone and one of her sons was playing with his blackberry. That really pissed me off. I was up in the 400's behind the stage because i got fucked over many times with 10club sales etc. A 10C member shouldnt have to sit up in those sections. Some of the worst fans i've experienced
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • JzacurJzacur Posts: 64
    I took my girlfriend to DC. She had heard a couple songs before but wasn't a big fan. She stood with me the entire show, clapping, jumping, and best of all didn't rip my face off for my atrocious singing. She left the show with an appreciation for PJ and now tells me everytime she discovers a new song that she likes. Tis awesome.

If she would have sat there I would have ended it.
    9/28/05 PNC Park Pittsburgh- 6/23/06 Mellon Arena Pittsburgh- 8/02/07 The Vic- 8/05/07- Lollapalooza 6/22/08 DC
  • smile05smile05 Posts: 600
    Concerts are for fans, or future fans
    1:Black 2:Corduroy 3:All Those Yesterdays 4:I Got ID 5:Smile

They can buy but cant put on my clothes
    Throw down my ace in the hole~~~~~~

Let's go for three in a row, no sorry i can't think of anything thats not funny. - Paul Merton

London96,Manchester00,Berlin06,London07
  • LostdoggieLostdoggie Posts: 257
    An ex who's also a big PJ fan would always tell me to stop singing. I would have dumped her right then and there if she wasn't my ride home.
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone

8/20/98 - Montreal
    8/29/00, 8/30/00 - Mansfield
    7/02/03, 7/03/03, 7/11/03 - Mansfield
    9/28/04, 9/29/04 - Boston
    5/24/06, 5/25/06 - Boston
    6/28/08, 6/30/08 - Mansfield
  • 88keys88keys Posts: 151
    My wife and I got into a huge fight the night of MSG I... but once PJ took the stage the fight was over (she's a huge PJ fan too). the fight then continued once the show was over and we got home... LOL!
    Camden 8/28/1998; Jones Beach 8/24/2000; Camden 9/1/2000; Camden 9/2/2000; Albany 4/29/2003; New York 7/8/2003; Vancouver 9/2/2005; Atlantic City 10/1/2005; Albany 5/12/2006; E. Rutherford 6/1/2006; E. Rutherford 6/3/2006; New York 6/24/2008; New York 6/25/2008; New York 5/20/2010
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    ...and kept getting up to bitch at him and pout and act like a princess and stand in front of someone else and eventually made your boyfriend leave after given to fly...

...you stink.

what if she was not feeling well?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    It's not just chicks you can ruin your show. As a single female who goes to many shows by myself, I find it very funny when a guy chooses to talk to me. It's always DURING the song, usually during the climax of the song.

At MSG2, I finally had enough and shot this guy a look and said "do you know that when you talk to me during the song, it's like interrupting the best sex I have ever had and you will never be able to offer me that, so shut the fuck up!"(not really true, but it was an emotional reaction). He never spoke to me during the songs again, and he was actually really cool about it, he was a new yorker. After that experience I wish I would have got his number, he could deal with me falling on him, screaming every chance I could get, singing every lyric, telling him off and just in general acting like a crazy bitch; and he seemed to like it, shouldn't have let that one go!
    Hey New Yorker, 30 something, sat just behind Stone on the side of the stage, next to the red head, in the greatest seats imaginable. I would love to see you at the Beacon, PM me!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712

...you stink.

I doubt she'll be seeing this thread
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Rayne wrote:

Why would a girl in a mini and heels make you want to puke? There is nothing wrong with a girl looking sexy for a rock show. Sounds like someone just can't pull off that look.
    Its My BLOOOOOOOOOOOD!
  • mamasanmamasan Posts: 25
    charlotte 4.16.2003, atlanta 4.19.2003, wash dc 7.01.2003
    hershey 7.12.2003, toledo 10.02.2004, asheville 10.06.2004
    kissimmee 10.08.2004, wash dc 5.30.2006, lolla 8.05.2007
    west palm beach 6.11.2008, tampa 6.12.2008, columbia 6.16.2008
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Yeah i wish pearl jam dude fans would stop bringing their annoying gfs who just don't "get it"
    Who knows, if u leave her at home, you might find a super attractive pj lovin girl ... believe me fellas, they are out there ;)

And to touch on a post before hand: How in THE hell could u wear heels at a show?!.. First off, OUCH and second off , heels would mean instant death for me.. id fall and break my face open
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    yes but, taking the gf to a pearl jam show is the ultimate relationship test so we must continue to bring them. Until us men can find a girl who can enjoy the show as much as we do we must bring annoying girls in high heels and mini skirts to weed them out. One day, for all of us single males, we will bring that one special girl to a pj show and watch her reaction to the music and will shall know if we can go further with them, or run to the bathroom after the show never to be seen again.
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Gmoney wrote:
    yes but, taking the gf to a pearl jam show is the ultimate relationship test so we must continue to bring them. Until us men can find a girl who can enjoy the show as much as we do we must bring annoying girls in high heels and mini skirts to weed them out. One day, for all of us single males, we will bring that one special girl to a pj show and watch her reaction to the music and will shall know if we can go further with them, or run to the bathroom after the show never to be seen again.

makes sense i guess lol I personally don't waste tickets on people who don't already love them... a mixed cd is a hell of alot cheaper than a ticket :D