This board sucks...

1235»

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    its been pretty weak here for the past few weeks

plus im leaving for the beach in 30 min so now its gonna be even worse :lol:

ba bye
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ...and it's REEEEEEAAAALLLLYYYYYY boring today.
    this should spice things up ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-seDrv1eQo

I like this sax guy better....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYnvV2gzSUo

neily is ALWAYS at the beach.... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I would be happy to start a Proboard for you guys to chat on. It's free :)
    I'd be a nice Admin.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    I'd be a nice Admin.

after a week, I think you'd be ripping your hair out... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    mickeyrat wrote:

what happened over there? big fight or the cool kids just stopped playing?
    two of the three principles in starting it dropped out. then the other moved out of country and decided to not renew the site. Kinda sucks , I miss some of those who cant post here for various reasons.

BRING BACK GIVENTOPOST! :x :x :x :D
    www.myspace.com
    RKCNDY wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:
    I'd be a nice Admin.

after a week, I think you'd be ripping your hair out... :lol:

we used to post on Joe Bonamassa's board. I didn't know who he was, so I bought a used cd. He was ok :)
    who was the username for giventopost? I can't remember if I signed up for that....sometimes the other boards were a little quiet.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    iluvcats wrote:
    I'd be a nice Admin.

are you crazy Lyn? The way some of these threads go, you'd be blushing you're way out of there so fast. I know you. :lol:
  • mickeyrat wrote:

what happened over there? big fight or the cool kids just stopped playing?
    two of the three principles in starting it dropped out. then the other moved out of country and decided to not renew the site. Kinda sucks , I miss some of those who cant post here for various reasons.

I relinquished the URL. I could always re-activate and bring it back. :P

I probably won't read PM's over there ever again though. The issues..my lawdy, the issues people have on the interwebs, as if I cared to hear about them. I want a free range board! Til someone says something about me. Oye. :roll: (None of this was directed at you.) :mrgreen:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I probably won't read PM's over there ever again though. The issues..my lawdy, the issues people have on the interwebs, as if I cared to hear about them. I want a free range board! Til someone says something about me. Oye. :roll: (None of this was directed at you.) :mrgreen:

there were some pretty epic sparring matches over there. i can imagine the pms you got.

i remember i had a heated one with some guy from czechoslovakia or something over... whether or not america has any fresh fruit

:lol::lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • :lol::lol:

That was a classic. Never in my life would I have thought that a debate about the availability of fresh fruit in a country would become so violent with words. That thread was on fire for a while.
    :lol::lol:

That was a classic. Never in my life would I have thought that a debate about the availability of fresh fruit in a country would become so violent with words. That thread was on fire for a while.

mr zhuleny....i think that's what his name was. good times :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    I remember that about the fruit. I thought I read it here though.
    Our fruit isn't fresh in some of our stores b/c it appears so many prefer convenient food to go with their fast lifestyle. I buy apples and then they aren't good when we eat them, they have bad spots. So often when I buy an onion, it's overly ripe. Fortunately, we have alot of fruit stands around here....it's just that in the stores, it is old. The strawberries are overly priced and 75 percent are bad.

Try getting a PM from an Admin (not talking about this board) who can't read. An admin who is in a dream world and is paranoid (thinks she knows it all too.)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    :lol::lol:

lol I want to see that. I think I did belong to that board.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875

free range my ass... you were just as moddy as can be

:lol:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    how's the fence, the jeagler?

81, wanna help me locate the jeagler's fence erecting thread?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    iluvcats wrote:
    I'd be a nice Admin.

are you crazy Lyn? The way some of these threads go, you'd be blushing you're way out of there so fast. I know you. :lol:

ok it's starting to come back to me now, they WERE raunchy. you know what a prude I am ;)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    ok...I'm feeling punchy...somebody fire up a chat room... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • I relinquished the URL. I could always re-activate and bring it back. :P

free range my ass... you were just as moddy as can be

:lol:

Sorry, I didn't quote the free range board part. I was speaking as a few of the other members that were there. Those weren't my thoughts. ;)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=128703
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    cats seems to want to open a chat room.... ;):D

iluvcats wrote:
    I'd be a nice Admin.

though, I know you're not too excited to be moderator.... :|

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

iluvcats wrote:
    I'd be a nice Admin.

well a proboard basically is set up like this...
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=128703
    thank you, pal
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    iluvcats wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

iluvcats wrote:
    I'd be a nice Admin.

mmmm....too slow...I like the 'chat room'....but then when I go do stuff, I feel like I miss funny shit, come back and everybody's fighting, and I can't figure out why they're fighting because I can't read the previous comments.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

mmmm....too slow...I like the 'chat room'....but then when I go do stuff, I feel like I miss funny shit, come back and everybody's fighting, and I can't figure out why they're fighting because I can't read the previous comments.

Cheap fix you can always fire up:

http://gabbly.com/forums.pearljam.com

Thinking of the PJ chat makes me think back on the old AOL Pearl Jam chat room way back when. Yay for the late 90's!
This discussion has been closed.