This board sucks...

Comments

• CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    I have to say this new board, as of today, ROCKS!
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    well it's getting better.... ;)
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    I hope they give us an update on when everything is going to be completed
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Much improved. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
    I hope they give us an update on when everything is going to be completed

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    CJMST3K wrote:
    I have to say this new board, as of today, ROCKS!
    agreed :)
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Flagg wrote:
    I just can't get used to it. I post 10 to 1 on the other board vs. here.

yea its like a different world over here...however in this world, much like the old one, the cowboys still suck! HEY OH.

flagg, that is your first jeagler approved zing in the new board. congratulations my friend. many more to come...

I am honored.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • JM61JM61 Posts: 33
    well it's faster but i still wan't to use my username from the other board not my given username :?
    JM61 wrote:
    well it's faster but i still wan't to use my username from the other board not my given username :?
    email the 10c and explain it to them. alota people dont have the same email addy for there username and 10c account. btw who are u on the other board

metsfan wrote:
    JM61 wrote:
    email the 10c and explain it to them. alota people dont have the same email addy for there username and 10c account. btw who are u on the other board

ha ha well let's say i remember you very well come to think of it ,it is kind of cool to post and have people not know who i was from the otherside :twisted: ....
    JM61 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    JM61 wrote:

ha ha well let's say i remember you very well come to think of it ,it is kind of cool to post and have people not know who i was from the otherside :twisted: ....
    haha most people do remember me very well and for the wrong reasons :mrgreen: :oops:

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    This new version looks a gagillion times better than the last first effort 8-):D
    Let's hope it catches on with the peeps ;)
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    well...it is not quite 100% Jeagler approved...but it is certainly way better than the last time i was here.... :o
    www.myspace.com
  • CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    I like this board better., and now its faster too.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    i wish they would get our number of posts accurate though. they should also allow non ten club members to post as well
    www.myspace.com
    i wish they would get our number of posts accurate though. they should also allow non ten club members to post as well

That's out...both requests :) there's a reason for this change, there's gonna be a lot of dead wood left behind, I mean I love all those folks, but Pearl Jam aren't in the habit of running an internet community, that costs a shit load of money, for people who only have a passing interest in them.
    The choice is there for everyone, it seems harsh, but in the long term will prove productive for the band...and us folks :)
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    It's faster and I can read things better. And look - smilies (even though I don't think I've ever used one ever - I'm so stupid, do you just drag 'em over?).

I'm feeling more optimistic. Maybe.
    Enkidu wrote:
    It's faster and I can read things better. And look - smilies (even though I don't think I've ever used one ever - I'm so stupid, do you just drag 'em over?).

I'm feeling more optimistic. Maybe.

just click on them :lol:
  • don't like that the profiles are on the right hand side of the thread and also i liked in the previous new board, it gives you the number of new posts below the number actually posted, so all you'd have to do is click on them.

but looks swell..... :D
    ...Pearl Jam, a group filled with pride, passion, and intricate musicianship. Their music is full of subtle textures, rich color, soul-searching power, imagery, and eerie dissonance.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    Well this place is looking a bit bigger and brighter today ..now if only they'd get rid of that ugly dark border at the side of the page.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Getting better. Would also like a Most Recent Posts button. :!:
    BOOM wrote:
    Getting better. Would also like a Most Recent Posts button. :!:

go to board index and click "view new posts" :)
    jamie uk wrote:

That's out...both requests :) there's a reason for this change, there's gonna be a lot of dead wood left behind, I mean I love all those folks, but Pearl Jam aren't in the habit of running an internet community, that costs a shit load of money, for people who only have a passing interest in them.
    The choice is there for everyone, it seems harsh, but in the long term will prove productive for the band...and us folks :)

that sounds logical to me :)
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    I fuckin love this board now, it looks so fresh. I love the color combos, i dont see what is wrong with it...its very "green", and PJ is a "green" band so it fits awesomely.

edit: For some reason I bet their next album will have a cover similar to this design, or atleast the same colors.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Looking better n' better :D Kinda liked the bigger avatars in the last incarnation though.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I'm thrilled that the "new post" button is back and that the background is less dark. :mrgreen:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • i wish i could change my avatar

all i get is either the defaults or one that i uploaded a long time ago... not even sure how it's connected to my profile

when i upload a new one... it shows the old one

weird
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Lucifer wrote:
    i wish i could change my avatar

all i get is either the defaults or one that i uploaded a long time ago... not even sure how it's connected to my profile

weird
    The avatars are changing here on the new board, just not on the main site.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Lucifer wrote:

weird
    YAY!!!! It works!!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Lizard wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Lucifer wrote:

weird
    YAY!!!! It works!!! :D

worked for me too

happy happy joy joy!
This discussion has been closed.