If you could fight any famous person from history...

Comments

• Jaws
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    Jaws

the shark or the badguy from the bond movie? :)
  • Mark Antony, before Cleopatra made him soft

:eek:

You'll only fight Mark Antony with a hard-on? :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • I would like to kick the shit out of Sam Houston. and I have a total bone to pick with President Polk...I fucking hate POLK!

I would kick his manifest destiny lovin' ass...cheap asshole motherfucker.

Oh, and Andrew Johnson. I want to fucking beat his teeth in to his nasal cavity...

those are just my American picks...

I would try my hand at drop kicking Cromwell. I think I could stand mano y mano with Marquis of Queensbury...(not for the boxing rules, but for the treatment of Oscar Wilde)

Hmmn, I can't think of all the European Historical Dudes that I would want to kick in their sacs...there are so many...

I haven't even began on the Spaniards...and then there is the current Pope...who is like Mr. Scary man...woah this thread is so helpful for my stress!!!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Andre The Giant

If he kicked my ass, so what ...he was huge!!
    All above material copyrighted, 2013, Lukin639.
    All rights reserved..most rights reserved...no rights reserved...,2013.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Lukin639 wrote:
    Andre The Giant

If he kicked my ass, so what ...he was huge!!
    I saw a biography of him on TV and it said that when Andre was off in Paris wrestling as a young man, his hometown sign read "Population - 21" and when he was visiting home it said "Population - 24" :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i'd fight no-one :)

ok maybe Hitler... but he was a genocidal fuckhead :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    dunkman wrote:
    i'd fight no-one :)

ok maybe Hitler... but he was a genocidal fuckhead :)

Hitler's genocidal attempt failed miserably when compared to America's genocide of the native people. But for some reason, nobody really seems to care about that...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • corycory Posts: 736
    I'd want to fight a true Spartan at the height of their empire just to see how tough I really am.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • cory wrote:
    I'd want to fight a true Spartan at the height of their empire just to see how tough I really am.

hehehe

'I. AM. SPAAARTAAAAAAAAA!'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• corycory Posts: 736
    hehehe

'I. AM. SPAAARTAAAAAAAAA!'

Ground rules would state NO swords, shields, or spears. Fuck a bunch of dying;)
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • I also wouldn't mind slapping around that Finnegan puppet from Mr Dressup.
    ...not too badly though. Just enough to make him cry a little.

hehe...that's so wrong
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • roarroar Posts: 1,116
    "Scott became famous for freezing to death in Antartica. Columbus made history thinking some island was India. General Custer's a national hero for not knowing when to run. All these men are famous, and they're also very dumb. History is made by stupid people. Clever people wouldn't even try. If you wanna place in the history books, then do something dumb before you die."
    -arrogant worms

personally, i'd like to biblically bitchslap Eve.
  • ihavadogihavadog Posts: 146
    Benedict Arnold or hitler
    i want to be enlightened

like i want to be told the end
  • jack ruby
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    jack ruby
    Now there's a fucking great answer.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:

lol, thanks. :)
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • oscar wilde, just cuz i know i could take him.
  • Before he "takes" you. Oh, whoops, it's you, chiquimonkey! :D Well, tuck your hair into your cap and look boyish. :D
  • Before he "takes" you. Oh, whoops, it's you, chiquimonkey! :D Well, tuck your hair into your cap and look boyish. :D
    oh i ain't tucking anything, i'll come at him all woman....i figure it'd be a fun catfight if anything :p
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:

Yep, but you'd have to get the mafia out of the way, first.
  • oh i ain't tucking anything, i'll come at him all woman....i figure it'd be a fun catfight if anything :p

He'd pun you to death. He was a man who could peel wallpaper off the walls with a deathbed quip. :D
  • He'd pun you to death. He was a man who could peel wallpaper off the walls with a deathbed quip. :D

'Brevity is the highest.'

I could write the rest but according to his theory, I've just made it funnier.

• He'd pun you to death. He was a man who could peel wallpaper off the walls with a deathbed quip. :D
    well this is why it's a battle of fists and not of wits!

actually i love the guy long time, he has some brilliant quotes. i just like the idea of pummeling some dandy lol
  • 'Brevity is the highest.'

I could write the rest but according to his theory, I've just made it funnier.

:D;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i just like the idea of pummeling some dandy lol

i can't stop laughing....:D:D:D
  • cutback wrote:
    i can't stop laughing....:D:D:D
    is it the visual of his pageboy hair flipping, or him screaming like a little girl? both are working for me at the moment anyway :p lol
  • As soon as I saw the thread title, I thought, Cromwell. I'd kick the shit out of him, or stick a musket gun up his stone-ridden hole.
    :) ahhhh... how fantastic would it have been for SOMEONE to wipe that smug, aristocratic look off of his face
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Ok, you may not agree but I think this person counts because she's as old as history itself... MADONNA

Just something about her I can't stand. I hate smug, arrogant people who think they can shit all over everyone. And she's NOT British :eek: . She can't sing, she can't dance PLUS she's fucking ugly. I don't get it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Can we include banned board members? :p
    do they have to be banned?????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....