If you could fight any famous person from history...

Comments

• NY PJ1 wrote:
    yes he was i have personal reasons which i cant share here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    I would also love to punch Ann Coulter in her adam's apple.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    I was thinking Harry Frazee for selling Babe Ruth and over the years 7 or 8 more of the best Red Sox to the Yankees so he could finance musicals on Broadway.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Ok, now Ann Coulter really doesn't count people. you're all missing the point here :) this wasn't a "let's kick the shit out of republicans" thread (much as I would support one).

If you could fight any famous person from history

Sorry to be an ass but I was hoping for more interesting, less predictable answers :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

Sorry to be an ass but I was hoping for more interesting, less predictable answers :)

Sorry about that. Didn't think you would see my Mother Teresa one coming.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Can we include banned board members? :p
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Can we include banned board members? :p

haha very nice
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    wyatt earp...........i may lose but it would be interesting. i even like the guy.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    ok then i would like to fight PINOCHET and his whole family again on the same day in front of all of CHILE ......:D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Phil Collins... I would go straight for his tounge and vocal chords, no need to kill, just stop him from ever singing again... maybe then cut off his fingers so he couldn't write any more music also...
    goddamn I hate Phil Collins!
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Sorry about that. Didn't think you would see my Mother Teresa one coming.
    No no, that one was good :) There have been a few good ones so far. I meant all the Bush and Cheney comments.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    ajedigecko wrote:
    wyatt earp...........i may lose but it would be interesting. i even like the guy.
    Now this one's good :)
    I'd love to see that.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    damm i love this thread i have so many pricks i would love to fight ,
    1...timothy mcvay.

2...the prick that killed all those people in virginia tech ...

3...the pricks that killed all the kids at columbine ....

4....the whole MANSON FAMILY woman & men alltogether beat the dirt out of those hippies ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    Ok sorry about the Ann Coulter, but I would still love to punch her. Besides Castro I would say Alexander the Great. Chances are he would whip my ass but at least I could say that I threw down with him.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
    mammasan wrote:
    Ok sorry about the Ann Coulter, but I would still love to punch her. Besides Castro I would say Alexander the Great. Chances are he would whip my ass but at least I could say that I threw down with him.
    :D don't apologise, I was just clarifying. Hell, I'd like to fight Coulter too.
  • I'd flog Nixon to death with a dead carp...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    jesus........c'mon how cool would it be to say you fought the lord.....and then he'd forgive me and we'd get trashed on some wine......:)
    I'd flog Nixon to death with a dead carp...
    "But by God, they're exceptions. But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us." - Richard Nixon on jews.

He was hilarious but bad. bad bad man.
  • RWRW Posts: 97
    cutback wrote:
    jesus........c'mon how cool would it be to say you fought the lord.....and then he'd forgive me and we'd get trashed on some wine......:)
    I thought about that, but what happens if you really kick his ass?

I'd say Hemingway, or Steinbeck. Either one would put up a hell of a fight. But afterward, win or lose, I think they'd shake your hand and buy you a beer.
  • I want to fight Mr. Bump and steal his disability benefits.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    Mary Pankhurst.
    Joseph Goebbels.
  • Ty Cobb
    John Wayne
    Ghengis Kahn
    Achilles

In this order, the fight would get tougher each round, Achilles would probably kick my ass, but I'd try to leg whip him at some point
    the Minions
  • Ty Cobb
    John Wayne
    Ghengis Kahn
    Achillies

In this order, the fight would get tougher each round, Achillies would probably kick my ass, but I'd try to leg whip him at some point

LOL

I've never read 'Achilles would probably kick my ass' before. and probably never will again. It made me chuckle.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    I thought about that, but what happens if you really kick his ass?

I'd say Hemingway, or Steinbeck. Either one would put up a hell of a fight. But afterward, win or lose, I think they'd shake your hand and buy you a beer.
    I reckon Hemingway probably thought he was a lot harder than he was. My money is on you.
  • This is almost as good as your "10 worst people ever" thread..So I'm going with #9 on my list from that:

The Swedish Chef - His recipes are 90% trans fat, seriously
  • I would fuck Charlie Chaplin up.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Dirty Frank
    Saturnal wrote:
    This is almost as good as your "10 worst people ever" thread..So I'm going with #9 on my list from that:

The Swedish Chef - His recipes are 90% trans fat, seriously
    Man... that thread went down like a thai hooker :D Of all the things that have made me despair about this board in my three years here, the reaction to a joke about Jesus causing such a reaction is near the top of the list.

And yet when someone said in this thread that they'd fight Jesus, they didn't get flamed :p did everyone discover a sense of humour?

90% fat? that's vile.
  • Mark Antony, before Cleopatra made him soft.

Charles Bukowski.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    and once i'm done with jesus, i'm going after gandhi....always thought he was a little too smug for his own good....