whats the sign hanging over your head read???

Comments

• Mine clearly says:

"Sure, I'll be glad to put in a 75 hour week; just dump anything you don't want to handle on my desk...on Friday afternoon...around 5:00 p.m."
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
  • 'Just Pac-10, dirty sex jokes, and stupid movies from the 80's.'
  • "Fully capable of solving your issues before I get to work on mine. Why not?"
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,810
    "WORKING FOR THE MAN................

AGAIN"

on the front

and

"if you see the man, warn a brother"

on the back
  • "any and all model run problems, this lane"
  • '5 Nights In A Row....'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Mine used to say "End" now it says "Beginning" :)
    "Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."

10/21/06 & 10/22/06 (Bridge Shows)
  • Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    I used to have one that read 'RULER OF THE HOUSE', but my cat came to me and said, "Ahem, I believe you have something that belongs to me!"
    I handed it over, 'cause the dogs need to know where they stand with warning, so they don't lose an eye. :rolleyes:

I have one that reads 'You know me from somewhere'.

Another states: 'I can give you directions to get anywhere in your car despite the fact I walk everywhere'
    I'm pretty sure I've instructed people to go the wrong way down one way streets. Hey, I use the sidewalks, how am I to know? :o

And there's one I whip out just for walking the dogs between 1:00 and 4:00AM.
    'Ask me where Harborview (AKA, local crack neighborhood) is, then bitch at me when my dogs try to tell you!' :confused: I love the city. :D
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    "cocktails!"
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    i probably have another one that reads 'will work for free...'
    impatience is a gift ........
  • 'drunk And Listening To Nine Inch Nails'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • corycory Posts: 736
    The sign above my head says "Suck 3 feet below here"

It's neon green and pink.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,441
    please f. off
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • 'I'm stronger than you think!' :p
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Mine says "Nice guy bowling Alley, Women Only... Set Me Up, Knock Me Down"
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    ??
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    "I don't date Americans. I'm only interested in dating you if it involves one of us moving countries and applying for permanent residency" :p:D
    I need to borrow that sign! (but change the wording slightly) :D
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Mine says "For the love of God, please walk as slowly in front of me as possible swaying in and out so I have no chance of passing you without knocking you over".
    I've gotten good at ducking and weaving.... ad sometimes I feel super human with some of my moves to get past these very fucking annoying people!!
  • vital5 wrote:
    I need to borrow that sign! (but change the wording slightly) :D
    Maybe we can just swap places and skip the whole immigration process :p
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • The front of my sign says... Desperate Measures

The back says.... Still likes to cuddle
    the Minions
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    vital5 wrote:
    I've gotten good at ducking and weaving.... ad sometimes I feel super human with some of my moves to get past these very fucking annoying people!!

But are your sidewalks covered with vendors that if you make too many a swift move you take out their enitre collection of bootleg perfumes or pashmina scarves (whatever the fuck pashmina is!)? If so, please give me some tips! :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Mine is totally out-dated...it is from my childhood and says,
    "Toatally f*cked up and a complete basket case...needs to be taken care of constantly"

The neon is broken on it so all you can see from a distance is, "take care of"

I give all of the love and care I was denied as a child...and I'm beginning to hate it...
    Donate to Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness today.
  • Well, since Im pregnant and this belly is huge
    Strangers feel the need to come up and touch it UGGGG

SO my sign would have to say

"dont touch the belly"

I could be real mean and have

"leave me the fuck alone"

but.. I dont mind loved ones doing it. I just dont like strangers approaching me about the baby and esp touching me. Its kinda creepy. I just dont understand why it is so exciting to them that
    somebody they dont even know is having a baby.
    Maybe that is mean to say but I kind of get tired of all the questions as well.
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • brainofjb wrote:
    Well, since Im pregnant and this belly is huge

"dont touch the belly"

but.. I dont mind loved ones doing it. I just dont like strangers approaching me about the baby and esp touching me. Its kinda creepy. I just dont understand why it is so exciting to them that

wait until you have the kid.
  • wait until you have the kid.

that scares me too! I dont want strangers with dirty hands touching the baby.

how do you say "hands off" without being rude?

Even ppl i know, im gonna have to say "can u pls wash your hands before you hold her"
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • brainofjb wrote:
    Well, since Im pregnant and this belly is huge

"dont touch the belly"

That's just wrong! :o You could tell them you have some kinda disease which they'll catch if they get too close. Or that doctors warned people touching your bump could lead to the baby being promiscuous in later life :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Do you really think I give a fuck?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Yes, The Drapes Match the Carpet
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Yes, The Drapes Match the Carpet

:shock:

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2