Options

Columbia, SC Pre-party

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    mindi wrote:
    Hey I managed to bring my camera in but our section was a bit rowdy and I couldn't get any unblurry pictures. If anyone got any good ones I would love some prints, (tdub LOL) I know you got some! Really tho anyone else???? Please!! I will pay for the prints.

hey, i can send you my pics! :D i was on the 2nd row. just PM me with your email address and give me a couple of days.....and you don't have to pay for them ;) i'm all about sharing those wonderful pics. :p
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Mindi, Katrina and TDub what a great preparty- we had so much fun at the Saucer it was the perfect pick.We met many great people and those "touring fans"- very creative- I will cherish that and it actually made it thru in one piece! hope to see you guys at many more shows- I just want to do it again! You too?
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    pandora wrote:
    Mindi, Katrina and TDub what a great preparty- we had so much fun at the Saucer it was the perfect pick.We met many great people and those "touring fans"- very creative- I will cherish that and it actually made it thru in one piece! hope to see you guys at many more shows- I just want to do it again! You too?
    I told you guys I would forget people.

Thanks to you and your husband for the awesome banner. Everyone at the party, if you saw the banner, that was made by Pandora and her husband.

THANKS sooooooo much!
    I can't wait to do it again!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    I just want to say thank you for everyone that organized the pre-party at the Saucer. My friends and I had a great time and it was the perfect warm up to a kick ass show. By the way, we met Tracy Morgan from 30 Rock on the way out of the show while going to the Tap Room bar by the Hampton Inn. Really nice, down to earth guy. I helped the bouncer take a picture with him. Tracy mentioned that he thought the band was staying at the Hilton. Can anyone confirm that?
    "Hail, Hail the lucky ones...I refer to those in love"
    Mansfield, MA 9/16/98, 8/29/00
    Charlotte, NC 4/16/03, 10/30/13 (10th Show!!)
    Atlanta, GA 4/19/03, 9/22/12
    Asheville, NC 10/6/04
    Columbia, SC 6/16/08, 4/21/16
    Alpine Valley, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11
    Greenville, SC 4/16/16
  • Options
    I just want to say thank you for everyone that organized the pre-party at the Saucer. My friends and I had a great time and it was the perfect warm up to a kick ass show. By the way, we met Tracy Morgan from 30 Rock on the way out of the show while going to the Tap Room bar by the Hampton Inn. Really nice, down to earth guy. I helped the bouncer take a picture with him. Tracy mentioned that he thought the band was staying at the Hilton. Can anyone confirm that?

they were at the Marriott....a girl at the desk told me on my way out
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    stateeshastateesha Posts: 274
    you are wrote:
    they were at the Marriott....a girl at the desk told me on my way out
    Which Marriott? I bet they hit the road after the show though since they were in VA the next night.
    92 Atlanta; 93 Boulder; 94 Denver 1-2; 95 Red Rocks 1-2; 96 Charlotte, Charleston; 98 Atlanta, Greenville, Knoxville, Columbia, Washington; 99 Bridge 1-2; 00 Atlanta, Vegas; 01 Bridge 1-2, Seattle; 02 Seattle; 03 Vegas, Bridge 1-2; 04 Asheville; 05 Toronto; 06 E. Ruth 1-2, Hawaii 1-2; 07 London; 08 Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Hartford, Boston 1 & 2, Beacon
  • Options
    I thought they were at the Hilton. Not that I am crazy stalkery or anything, just what a few people told me :D
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    stateesha wrote:
    Which Marriott? I bet they hit the road after the show though since they were in VA the next night.

the Marriott on Hampton
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    WaveCameCrashinWaveCameCrashin Posts: 2,929
    King47 wrote:
    What a show!!!! One magical night and a helluva crowd!! Many thanks to the orginizer(s) of the pre-party. Great location and some very cool prizes!! Thanks for all your hard work and effort, it really paid off! I will try to have all my pictures uploaded in the next few days. I am one lucky sumbitch with a SWEET Vegas poster for my wall, so a special THANK YOU to tdub!!!! I am sure I have left out a few but thanks a million to mindi and tdub for a great event. Way to go on mindi!!! Your first time organizing an event went smoooth, and I am not just saying that because I won something, it truly was an all-around great experience!
    dude I was standing right beside you!
  • Options
    oldncpjoldncpj Posts: 17
    I managed to get a copy of the setlist for the encores off the stage. "Baba O'Riley" is listed last - although it was never played.
    1991 - Chapel Hill, NC
    1992 - Raleigh, NC
    1996 - Charlotte, NC
    1998 - Barrie, Ont; Raleigh, NC; VA Bch, VA
    2000 - Charlotte, NC; Greensboro, NC
    2003 - Raleigh, NC; Charlotte, NC
    2004 - Asheville, NC
    2005 - Calgary, Alb; Edmonton, Alb
    2006 - Camden, NJ x2
    2008 - Columbia, SC; VA Bch, VA
  • Options
    oldncpj wrote:
    I managed to get a copy of the setlist for the encores off the stage. "Baba O'Riley" is listed last - although it was never played.

are you a guy or girl....some lady let me take a picture of the set list that she got. i think it was matt cameron's set list that i took a picture of...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    oldncpjoldncpj Posts: 17
    A guy. My copy was Mike's setlist.
    And I had someone take a picture of it too....
    1991 - Chapel Hill, NC
    1992 - Raleigh, NC
    1996 - Charlotte, NC
    1998 - Barrie, Ont; Raleigh, NC; VA Bch, VA
    2000 - Charlotte, NC; Greensboro, NC
    2003 - Raleigh, NC; Charlotte, NC
    2004 - Asheville, NC
    2005 - Calgary, Alb; Edmonton, Alb
    2006 - Camden, NJ x2
    2008 - Columbia, SC; VA Bch, VA
  • Options
    pjmarley1 wrote:
    we stayed in the Hilton Columbia Center..the one closest to the venue.. i was excited to be there the whole time knowing the bands were somewhere around..we saw all of their techs in there running around the whole time. so when vedder finally came out, it was very cool

i was wrong! ;) i got this off of the columbia, sc fanviews thread....i guess my girl behind the counter at the Marriott was misinformed :o
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    Hey everyone who donated stuff for the raffle please email me your mailing info.
    mindi_d@sbcglobal.net
    Pandora you too please for donating that beautiful banner.

And after selling 2 shirts to my mom, our total raised was $1646!!!