Options

AET Secret Santa 2007!

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    Sonja_SSonja_S Vienna Posts: 444
    I finally managed to send it yesterday. I declared it as 'chocolates' which isn't entirely true, but I hope it will go through customs this way :D
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Options
    I received a slip from the postman yesterday saying he tried to deliver something but obviously there was nobody there to sign for it :o . i'm gonna give it to my neighbour this evening and ask her to collect :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Sent mine this afternoon ;)
  • Options
    I sent mine also :D well that was last week, but i forgot to tell :p

Hope you like it ;)
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Sent mine yesterday. :) Late I know BUT the post office guy reckons it'll be there in 7 days. So I hope he's right. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Anyone other than me not get a prezzie yet? Or did my SS send me the 100 LL Bean and Land End catelogs I got on Saturday? Not sure. :D
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,817
    Anyone other than me not get a prezzie yet? Or did my SS send me the 100 LL Bean and Land End catelogs I got on Saturday? Not sure. :D

I don't think my SS recipient received theirs yet, but they are International :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I've yet to receive mine as well, but it's still really early. Not to worry! Still a few weeks to go. ;) I'm glad I haven't gotten mine yet-I don't have to worry about should I open it or wait. lol
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    wolfbear wrote:
    I've yet to receive mine as well, but it's still really early. Not to worry! Still a few weeks to go. ;) I'm glad I haven't gotten mine yet-I don't have to worry about should I open it or wait. lol

I'm in the same club. No biggie!
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    I'm in the same club. No biggie!

me too!
    however, christmas is a full 2 weeks away....so there's still time.

i am just so happy my 2 secret santa receivers got their gifts and loved em. :) for me, that's the truly *fun* part...although sure, getting gifts is pretty sweet too.l :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    whoever is my santa, please read the prssie received thread as i left you a message, i think there might be a mix-up with the gift you sent that you may want back. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Just spent a few minutes reading some of this thread, and yes audiodave's present was especially well thought out and researched. well done - and yes you did spend a fortune sending it across the pond!!! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Just spent a few minutes reading some of this thread, and yes audiodave's present was especially well thought out and researched. well done - and yes you did spend a fortune sending it across the pond!!! :D
    :D

I had a couple of other bits, but ebay sellers let me down. :(
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:
    :D

I had a couple of other bits, but ebay sellers let me down. :(

i read that! those bastards!
    I love to turn you on