>>Australian Football League Thread<<

Comments

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    bahahaa!! sure suuuuure :D

you're a little brave for posting your addy :p

wanna goooooooooo oooooooooon saturdaaaaaaaaaaaay :o

it could be number 4 west street in any suburb in Adelaide! Besides Stella I appreciate and encourage stalkers.

pfftt haha you sounded so hopeful of getting an avid cats fan to the footy on the weekend... I won't even dignify that with an answer young lady. All will say is watch out for Judd, Kerr, Counsins, Braun and your old mate Stenglien :D
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Zoso wrote:
    it could be number 4 west street in any suburb in Adelaide! Besides Stella I appreciate and encourage stalkers.

pfftt haha you sounded so hopeful of getting an avid cats fan to the footy on the weekend... I won't even dignify that with an answer young lady. All will say is watch out for Judd, Kerr, Counsins, Braun and your old mate Stenglien :D

good luck with that one ;)

Tyson Stenglein - traitor :o;)

blah blah blah :D
    wah
    good luck with that one ;)

Tyson Stenglein - traitor :o;)

blah blah blah :D

I just realised your have Crows, Power and Magpie fans in your family.. Thats a bad mix haha. How do you all get along

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Zoso wrote:
    I just realised your have Crows, Power and Magpie fans in your family.. Thats a bad mix haha. How do you all get along

who says we get along? ;)

think i'm the odd one out
    wah
    who says we get along? ;)

think i'm the odd one out

in my book you're all the odd ones out but I couldnt stand a family member supporting the power... Collingwood are 10 times better and Crows 10 times better than the colliwobbles. It's got to the point where I can't even get myself to date power fans.

• Zoso wrote:
    in my book you're all the odd ones out but I couldnt stand a family member supporting the power... Collingwood are 10 times better and Crows 10 times better than the colliwobbles. It's got to the point where I can't even get myself to date power fans.

ohhhh nooo now i can't set you up with my mad power support friend :p

didya say crows are x10 better than pies? good boy :D
    wah
    ohhhh nooo now i can't set you up with my mad power support friend :p

didya say crows are x10 better than pies? good boy :D

I don't know about people setting me up lol.... need a picture first haha

yep u have trained me well...

• Zoso wrote:
    I don't know about people setting me up lol.... need a picture first haha

yep u have trained me well...

:D:D:D:D:D

go crows :D
    wah
  • carn the crows...
    west coast can eat shit
    Wave came crashing...
  • carn the crows...
    west coast can eat shit

you're ok after all rhys :D

have my fingers crossed :)
    wah
  • poor scotty west, gotta feel for the bloke dont ya?
    goodes can eat shit

go swannies!
    Wave came crashing...
  • poor scotty west, gotta feel for the bloke dont ya?
    goodes can eat shit

yeh i was hoping he'd get it.
  • fark :o indeed go swannies

:)
    wah
  • yeh just hand the cup to the eagles

*runs off to cry*

yeh, i'm so psychic :rolleyes:

see you in 2007 BABY :D
    wah
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Well Mal Micheal and Micheal Voss announced they are retireing this week:( 2 great champions of brisbane.

And unless something major is done over the offseason i predict another terrible year for the lions.

I would have like to have seen spida everett play out his careera in brissie, We've gotta pick up some more experienced players. all our senior players are gone or going, and with only a few of our young players stepping up this year we need to get someone to led the team.

And Johno Brown gets my vote for captain, he's really starting to settle down as a player and really maturing well.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Michael and Voss are 2 members of the best team I had ever seen and prolly ever see wow 3 flags in a row is impressive. Michael Voss is the third greatest player I have seen..

Ablett
    Carey
    Voss
    Hird

thought i'd resurrect the AFL thread :D go u cats ;)

Zoso wrote:
    thought i'd resurrect the AFL thread :D go u cats ;)

ha ha, i am currently looking for a new team to support.

requirements are;
    1. Must be able to beat Richmond(if you draw with them you may as well be awarded the wooden spoon immediately)

2. Must not let Akermanis piss all over you on your home ground after you dump his arse.

3. Must have at least 2 options up front to kick to and not just boot it anywhere near inside 50 and hope Jono Brown is gonna take a specky.

4. Must be able to kick more goals then behinds

If you team meets those requirements please send your team resume along with a copy of your team song to me.

who am i kidding, there is 15 teams in the league that meet those requirements, it's just Brisbane ain't one of them.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=234851&highlight=footy

i feel sorry for this thread :o

and THIS thread :o 'cos Rhys' Tigers aren't doing so crash hot huh :o

footy this year has been so frustrating to watch, the umps are taking all emotion outta the game...

what about that poor dude who threw the footy into the chair - who cares :eek:
    wah

LMAO... i wanna know if coaches have just stopped goal-shooting practice, 'cos the whole league has been so shit in terms of accuracy this year haha!
    wah
    ha ha, i am currently looking for a new team to support.

requirements are;
    1. Must be able to beat Richmond(if you draw with them you may as well be awarded the wooden spoon immediately)

2. Must not let Akermanis piss all over you on your home ground after you dump his arse.

3. Must have at least 2 options up front to kick to and not just boot it anywhere near inside 50 and hope Jono Brown is gonna take a specky.

If you team meets those requirements please send your team resume along with a copy of your team song to me.

who am i kidding, there is 15 teams in the league that meet those requirements, it's just Brisbane ain't one of them.

well its about time you guys had some down time... my cats were chasing your backs from 2000 till 2004 and EVERYTIME we played Brisbane you killed us by atleast 40 points hehe. Jon Brown is still the king though I have to say...

LMAO... i wanna know if coaches have just stopped goal-shooting practice, 'cos the whole league has been so shit in terms of accuracy this year haha!

I didn't know the neil's boys had a forward line so maybe this is true :D Seriously the crows are the most defensive team of all time.

Zoso wrote:
    Jon Brown is still the king though I have to say...

Yeah, but his kicking has been terrible the last few seasons(maybe due to injury???)

and we rely on him way to much, we need a secondary target in the inside 50.

everytime we look for Jono and there is 2 guys on him and it's just impossible for him to get it.

When Beau McDonald is in the ruck a few times we put Jamie Charman up front and it seemed to work. but Beau is hardly in the ruck cause if he plays more then 15 minutes he might break something.
    Zoso wrote:
    Seriously the crows are the most defensive team of all time.

Which makes them the most boring team to watch.

they are happy to kick 5 goals in a game as long as they stop the other team from kicking 5 as well.
    yeah restrcited geelong on sunday to under 80 points which was out lowest of the year by far... they have got some good defenders but nothing in attack..

thats why lynch was so good for brown as lynchy was in the square and brown would lead up as a true centre half forward.

uh huh, no crows games this year have been pretty to watch :(

this week was my shittest in tipping...

carlton v hawthorn - !?!?!?!
    wah
    uh huh, no crows games this year have been pretty to watch :(

this week was my shittest in tipping...

carlton v hawthorn - !?!?!?!

Hawthorn

Zoso wrote:
    Hawthorn

hmmm blues scare me though, they score big :eek:
    wah
    hmmm blues scare me though, they score big :eek:

Blues have scored big the last few games saw but they stil aren't top 8 material I don't think... I don't rate the Hawks that highly but should notch up a win.

Zoso wrote:
    Blues have scored big the last few games saw but they stil aren't top 8 material I don't think... I don't rate the Hawks that highly but should notch up a win.

well after much serious thought (basically sleeping it off :D) i've decided with hawks... should win it, hmmmmm
    wah