• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    :mad:
    wah
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    stella hasn't got a chance in this thread
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    just remember what side of 8 we are boys :D
    wah
    just remember what side of 8 we are boys :D

in 6 weeks Neil Craig is either going 2 be really embarrased or a genius.. This is in relation to his scientific processes he has put in place at AFC. There is my 2 cents on the Crows young lady.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Zoso wrote:
    he plays for Sydney United... I know They won the premiership last year so he can't be doing that badly.

Well he did alright at the world cup. So he is still winning titles. And now you guys have Archie Thompson back as well. Hiddink wanted to get him to PSV but in the end I think he played two minutes twice. We have three other aussies in the Dutch league though. at least two of them are doing great. Luke Wilkshire just came over to FC twente and he got a red card in his first match.:D As did he when he played against Holland, he seems to have a tendency to make stupid tackles.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    Well he did alright at the world cup. So he is still winning titles. And now you guys have Archie Thompson back as well. Hiddink wanted to get him to PSV but in the end I think he played two minutes twice. We have three other aussies in the Dutch league though. at least two of them are doing great. Luke Wilkshire just came over to FC twente and he got a red card in his first match.:D As did he when he played against Holland, he seems to have a tendency to make stupid tackles.

hehe hey now don't mention THAT tackle please.

Zoso wrote:
    hehe hey now don't mention THAT tackle please.

Well I think the one he made yesterday was even worse. :D
    Well I think the one he made yesterday was even worse. :D

All I have 2 say is that was a very bad call against Holland!

Zoso wrote:
    All I have 2 say is that was a very bad call against Holland!

By Wilkshire or the ref?
    By Wilkshire or the ref?

the ref... if it was a bigger more 'known' team it would have been overlooked.

Zoso wrote:
    the ref... if it was a bigger more 'known' team it would have been overlooked.

Hahahaha I know that happens, but not for this foul though. He hit hit with two leggs and with no chance of getting the ball. No my friend I can't help but disagree. But you are right about class justice, it happens.
  • there is an actual soccer thread around on the forum somewhere
    Wave came crashing...
    there is an actual soccer thread around on the forum somewhere

It said in the title that it was a football thread.:D
    football/soccer its all good.... not sure if our dutch friend knows what Aussie Rules Football is but yes this is suppose to be an AFL thread but who cares it doesnt matter.

Zoso wrote:
    football/soccer its all good.... not sure if our dutch friend knows what Aussie Rules Football is but yes this is suppose to be an AFL thread but who cares it doesnt matter.

I actually didn't know for sure. I did have a strong feeling though.:d Just teasing. Still I do hope the Aussie football league will grow stronger. I have family in OZ so I always hope they do well.
    Zoso wrote:
    in 6 weeks Neil Craig is either going 2 be really embarrased or a genius.. This is in relation to his scientific processes he has put in place at AFC. There is my 2 cents on the Crows young lady.

isn't it hell being a fan of a team with high expectations? have copped nothing but that for the past few months... :)

finals is about the best team on the day

you can say that's a cop-out and if the crows lose it's 'cos they cracked under pressure and choked, pffft whatever, bring on september :)
    wah
    I actually didn't know for sure. I did have a strong feeling though.:d Just teasing. Still I do hope the Aussie football league will grow stronger. I have family in OZ so I always hope they do well.

u should get into a better sport.... Aussie Rules Footy.. Sensational sport!

Zoso wrote:
    u should get into a better sport.... Aussie Rules Footy.. Sensational sport!

Yaeh sensational is a word that discribes it well. I don't know the difference between Aussie rules and Rugby though.
    isn't it hell being a fan of a team with high expectations? have copped nothing but that for the past few months... :)

finals is about the best team on the day

you can say that's a cop-out and if the crows lose it's 'cos they cracked under pressure and choked, pffft whatever, bring on september :)

bring on October... draft time hahahaha

yes stella that was a cop out lol.. chokers

Yaeh sensational is a word that discribes it well. I don't know the difference between Aussie rules and Rugby though.

i hate rugby, so much, so so much, a lot, heaps, yeh :D
    wah

well rugby is just running insanely back and fourth up the field almost killing anybody in the way... Skill comes into play with AFL.

Zoso wrote:
    bring on October... draft time hahahaha

yes stella that was a cop out lol.. chokers

haha!!

cop out my ass :D

been debating with my bro tonight about who are the biggest chockers, port after... yeh... or the crows after season 2006, whatcha think? :D
    wah
    Zoso wrote:
    well rugby is just running insanely back and fourth up the field almost killing anybody in the way... Skill comes into play with AFL.

Which would compare to American style rugby the normal rugby or the Aussie kind? I mean in actual game play I know about the gear and stuff.
    haha!!

cop out my ass :D

been debating with my bro tonight about who are the biggest chockers, port after... yeh... or the crows after season 2006, whatcha think? :D

I could just say crows to piss u off stella but I think everytime the cats are expected of going somewhere they choke...

port after all those home finals defeats makes them the bigger chokers

Which would compare to American style rugby the normal rugby or the Aussie kind? I mean in actual game play I know about the gear and stuff.

Rugby is more like American football than Aussie rules.

Zoso wrote:
    port after all those home finals defeats makes them the bigger chokers

much better, good boy :D
    wah
    Zoso wrote:
    Rugby is more like American football than Aussie rules.

Still I hear all those Americans brag that American rugby( sorry I can't say football) is so tactical and is superior to football. What then is the difference? Why is normal rugby just running and Aussie rules more tactical? Isn’t the principal the same get it past the line?
    much better, good boy :D

GO CROWS! GO MACCA... I u can't beat them (and their fans) join em'

And what about that 6 natioins cup. Do Aussies have to change form one rule systeem to another?
    Still I hear all those Americans brag that American rugby( sorry I can't say football) is so tactical and is superior to football. What then is the difference? Why is normal rugby just running and Aussie rules more tactical? Isn’t the principal the same get it past the line?

I'm bias because I'm a big AFL fan and have been all my life... I could prolly explain AFL to you all night and you wouldnt understand it. Its like NO OTHER game in the world. The biggest playing area, you can run with the ball, 4 goal posts and the idea is to kick the ball in the 2 middle posts (6 points, full points, anyother posts is 1 point). 18 players on the field at once, the player needs to bounce the oval shaped ball ever *** metres (forget how many metres it is).... oh and the geelong cats are the best team but EVERYONE knows that hey Rostrevor.