Options

Ghost's

13»

Comments

• Options
    There is no question why.

The topics of conversation go up.

I enjoy this place but somtimes differant things come up.

Plus there is always a good vibe when the shows come.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    reillsreills Posts: 13
    The arrogant fans on here piss me off. I joined to get tix, not suck balls.
  • Options
    reills wrote:
    The arrogant fans on here piss me off. I joined to get tix, not suck balls.

So people on here suck balls, why did you have to join here, there isnt any rule that states you have come in here and post.

no more shows
  • Options
    So people on here suck balls, why did you have to join here, there isnt any rule that states you have come in here and post.
    Honestly, I could read this shit all day but some things on here annoy me to no end like when fans say things like the crowd at lolla was shitty. I also read on here that Camden on 5/28 sucked because the crowd was too drunk. That was the best show because the fans were so into it.
  • Options
    reills wrote:
    Honestly, I could read this shit all day but some things on here annoy me to no end like when fans say things like the crowd at lolla was shitty. I also read on here that Camden on 5/28 sucked because the crowd was too drunk. That was the best show because the fans were so into it.

Well I agree with all of that.

no more shows
  • Options
    PearlJainPearlJain Posts: 565
    yosi wrote:
    Everyone's got something to say around tour time.

Either:

I've got tickets.
    Or
    I don't got tickets.
    Or
    Some stupid question only asked because they didn't read threads carefully enough.

I just love Pearl Jam's music. (And that's all I have to say about that...to quote Forrest Gump)!!!!
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated - Gandhi

"Empty pockets will Allow a greater Sense of wealth...." EV/ITW
  • Options
    Give the ghosts a break. We were all little ghosts at one time or another!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    ghost
  • Options
    PearlJainPearlJain Posts: 565
    P.S.
    This thread is beginning to read a lot like the "All Encompassing Trip - Part Two!" Let's not. I like "The Porch" as it is.
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated - Gandhi

"Empty pockets will Allow a greater Sense of wealth...." EV/ITW
  • Options
    NoCode_inMTNoCode_inMT Posts: 551
    I love the song Ghost :D
    1998-6/20, 6/21
    2003-6/1, 10/25
    2005-8/29, 9/4
    2006-7/2, 7/22, 7/23
    2008-4/15(EV solo)
    2009-9/21, 9/22, 9/28
    2011-9/3, 9/4
    2012-9/30
    2013-7/19, 11/30
  • Options
    I forgot the common posters on this forum also regulated when it is appropriate to sing and have fun at the shows, especially the ed ved shows.
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Did I miss it?
    Did someone answer how it ai to be in the TOOL fan club?
    Ive often wondered if its worth signing up.

I belong to Foo Fighters board but rarley go there cause it just isnt as animated as around here.

As for TOOLs site I just love reading Blairs stuff cause its nutty.
    Like all the stuff about the TOOL beach towels right now is hilarious.

I am glad to have my PJ membership.
    Its like voting.
    If you arent a member you dont have the right to bitch.
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    yosi wrote:
    Some stupid question only asked because they didn't read threads carefully enough.
    ohhhh my FAVORITE!!! and IN that thread they apologize for starting a new thread INCASE theres alreddie one on the same subject. INCASE. YOU KNEW DAMN WELL THERE WERE SEVERAL THREADS BUT YA HADD TO START YOUR OWN!!! :rolleyes: hahahaha
    ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    just remember,10,000 fucking posts don't make you any bigger a fan than me or anyone else.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    just remember,10,000 fucking posts don't make you any bigger a fan than me or anyone else.

thats right. same goes for show count!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    I've been a 10c member since '00, but I normally don't like to post on the boards. Although, I've been trying to make an effort to become more active in the PJ community.
    1998-07-10 San Diego
    1998-07-11 Las Vegas
    2000-10-22 Las Vegas
    2000-10-25 San Diego
    2003-06-05 San Diego
    2006-07-06 Las Vegas
    2006-07-07 San Diego

http://www.myspace.com/roccondiego
  • Options
    genevieve wrote:
    Did I miss it?
    Did someone answer how it ai to be in the TOOL fan club?
    Ive often wondered if its worth signing up.

I belong to Foo Fighters board but rarley go there cause it just isnt as animated as around here.

As for TOOLs site I just love reading Blairs stuff cause its nutty.
    Like all the stuff about the TOOL beach towels right now is hilarious.

I am glad to have my PJ membership.
    Its like voting.
    If you arent a member you dont have the right to bitch.

It is worth joining. It is a one time $40 fee. Prices go up from there depending on how much swag you want. The message boards are decent over there. There are a bunch of assholes that are trying to pick fights and that think it is their job to control the message board.

But some people are very nice over there. Joining the fan club does qualify you for pre sale tickets. The only thing that sucks is you have to live less then 100 miles away from the venue!

Lastly, they are not as quick to respond to question over there. But you do get more post from Blair
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami
  • Options
    I like being a ghost.
    Ten Club has to find a better way to support long term members.
  • Options
    piombapiomba Posts: 103
    the more the merrier. pj rules!
  • Options
    damm there is a whole bunch of them around tour time ,i mean all yr round you get to see the usuall's around here and now it seems like a new board ,wich brings me to the ovious ???????? why .....

BOO

well i guess this is a good as time as ever to post for the first time :::waves to all my friends::: oh wait i dont have any here LOL----yet :-)

every tour i meet some really great peeps tailgaiting, and they always ask who i am on the board. well now i can tell them--the one with one post LOL
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Thirteenth Step by APC is one of my all time favorite albums... Actually I like Maynard with them before Tool...
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Hey look I just turned into a Red Mosquito...Nice!!!
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    inmytree1380inmytree1380 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Posts: 155
    I've been reading this board on at least a bi-daily basis since 2000-2001-ish, and have been a member since either 2003 or 2004.

And even though I do read almost all posts, I choose not to comment on them unless I have something relevant to say. So yeah, I comment on touring, post my review of shows I go to, and then comment on off-topic subjects such as this one.

On an off note, I have been commenting a lot this past week, which is odd. Maybe I'm starting to become an avid poster like the rest of you, or maybe the June tour can't come soon enough and this is my fix.
    2000: Pittsburgh
    2003: Pittsburgh
    2004: Toledo
    2005: Pittsburgh
    2006: Cleveland, Pittsburgh
    2008: D.C.
    2009: Toronto, Philly IV
    2010: Cleveland
    2011: East Troy I & II
    2013: Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Baltimore
    2014: Austin I
    2016: Fort Lauderdale, Hampton, Philly II, Chicago II
  • Options
    PearlybakerPearlybaker Posts: 207
    For someone like myself - posting is a matter of focus. Right now the tour is in front of me so I'm focused and interested in posting and reading discussions on that.

Other times, other things are in front of me and I'm focused on discussing them like building a guitar or designing a home studio set-up.

Sometimes, there is no need to post if you search for answers. I have so many distractions (or things I'm amazed at) that I can't possibly serve all of them.

BTW, despite 5 odd posts over the years, first show was at RPI Fieldhouse in 1991. I worked there and had the good fortune of eating my lunch in an empty hockey rink while the band that was opening for the RHCP's was doing their soundcheck. Some small scrawny dude with scraggly hair (Ed) asked me how it sounded.

Liked what I heard and have been a fan ever since.
    "Hey, listen asshole, one more fucker throws a fuckin' quarter up here and we're outta here, I'm tellin' ya, FUCKER! What the fuck, you're blowin' it for fuckin' everybody. Hit me with a fuckin' quarter again and, fuck it, I'm outta here. We're all outta here. Fuck you, and if anyone sees someone throw fuckin' change right next to them, you have my permission to beat the fuckin' holy shit outta them."